XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over Ethereum (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- AERON testing Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)
- XLM is still not yet on bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/955531298902228992
- Ternio newest ICO on Stellar (ternio.io/)
- (((Weiss))) Crypto Ratings
- stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- twitter.com/fairxio/status/956754333260853248
- twitter.com/tempo_eu/status/956859658706268160

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 01-15 February FairX beta news (alleged)

Still not bought in, nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/community-guidelines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just not Turing-complete
what

We are going to the fucking moon in a matter of minutes!! whoever didn't buy prbably gonna cry about it later.

>tfw bought XLM weeks before the hype train because i read the white paper and researched the team, felt confident then and still feel confident now

I didn't buy in expecting a moon either, Stellar Snek continues to slither its way higher and higher slowly but steadily. GOOD LUCK STELLAR SNEK! FAIRX SOON BOYS!

got in quite late on this, but i can still get a x2 or x3 out of it

Just bough 10 BTC worth

3.5c hodlers where yu at or am i alllll alone hahahaha

it will hit 1$ no questions about that

easy 3x, betting a lot more

XLM has a lot going for it from its technicals, to partnerships, to nomrie news, it could be the #1 coin on CMC EOY

It's only a matter of time now, before XLM is going to pump like crazy!

>things ripple cant do

Favorite quote from roadmap "know you were expecting a SPLASHY announcement...but that is not our goal."

Straight business and strategic planning. I like it. Tips hat to Stellar

Stellar is best.. If you do not have this you hate money!

Exactly. How can people not hold this right now is such a waste.

when will this shit moon?

>it's just a matter of minutes, maybe an hour or two, but today in general.

They have a white paper?
Im unironicaly all in with 10k$ because The first post I saw on biz was about xlm. I'm up x3
Hold till I die!

Stellar is objectively the best coin that I see. No mining, so no waste of energy and time. Can host other assets which can be traded on the built in exchange mechanism. It can even do automatic exchanges up to a length of 6, so you can pay in the real world with a random ICO shit token.

It is very similar to Ripple, but I prefer Stellar because: Ripple is a start-up, while Stellar is a non-profit. Also the docs on stellar.org are much more clearer and easier to understand.

What the fuck is with this massive circulating supply tho. Like wtf

Don't forget the inflation pools.
Whoever need banks with Stellar around?

Becuz this ain't no pump n' dump babe

>bag holding for this long

Yes, the buying side has 3/4 of the selling side. it is screaming PUMP very soon.

I sold all my stack when I read "randos" in the roadmap.

Shitty amateur SJW coin.

FUCK THESE RANDOS

Okay but I don't want some shit coin that Reddit and biz pump and dump. I'm looking for a long term hold that will grow. Is this a shitcoin?

Stay poor then.

The only downside is that it is harder to keep a wallet. It needs a minimum amount of XLM to keep and also some amount for all the different assets you keep in the wallet.

It is more designed so users keep their money in online wallets and exchanges. For this they have added a payment ID also to transfers so the exchange can know which user's account was deposited into.

I am not convinced this is the right idea, I understand that people don't trust exchanges and want more control over their wallets.

>bills have a picture of an oyster
So cool desu.

except MOBI ico was a disaster and xlm network didn't cope.

Minimum of 1xlm, wowww

Their only achievement

ripple needs money int wallet too, and xlm reddused it by10x recently

Yeah I am wondering the same, what is that gay shit? How is it ever going to moon when it´s about as scarce as dogshit

SPLASHY? "Randos"? Is Stellar run by Tumblr?

lol What? How do you figure that?

You don't understand what you are putting money into.

This is speculation and nothing more. The entire crypto market is speculation, much like FX.

>Minimum of 1xlm, wowww

I haven't kept up to date on this. 1 XLM is not that bad actually!

There is a way to get all money out of a wallet into another wallet, it's called a wallet merge. So the money was never 'locked' away anyway.

no just by silicon valley and that is the standard there

60% of my crypto in XLM. Low risk 2x in the short term whoever buys in now. Long term has the biggest potential out of all top10 coins.

Only a few coins are going to be successful at the end of whatever we are playing in here. And everyone should hold at least just a bit of XLM and forget it.

This is one of the coins that will come out on top in the end.

I know you're right, but Jesus Christ the response on Reddit to that "RoadMap" was so cringeworthy I was unironically upset for holding the same coin.

Sold because am rando

The team has 60(?) billion tokens reserved to give away to third world countries in order to promote "global financial access".

I fucking wish I was joking. Someone feel free to correct the number of tokens. I only remember that it was +30B.

This isn't even FUD. Look it up yourselves. That's what you get with SJWs whose primary mission is to save the world rather than make you rich.

Lol plebbit.

Pretty sure they're the ones holding UFR, PRL, DBC, REQ, Bounty0x bags (the list goes on).

Veeky Forums sucks, but at least it only consists of 60% retards, not 99%.

>Is Stellar run by Tumblr?

Tip top kek. Weren't you around for the community guidelines?

the response on Veeky Forums was cringe as well litteraly just SELL SELL SELL fud

everything on redd*t is cringe

>stellar hiring
>Singapore is Asia's largest FX hub

I've already made almost 3x gains on XLM, so i sold half into USDT last night at .62 and picked up more OMG at the $15 USD dip today. Feel pretty comfy about that.

XLM is a great hold, but I don't think it's doing more than a x3-4 from here before it gets the same Ripple treatment.

**x8 gains. I bought at .08

dropping anymore? would like to get in in the 40s

I dont think its getting the (((ripple))) treatment nor will it ever,

it has enough going for it that it can be #1 on CMC by end of year

Moon mission is on!

Half of this is not even on their community guidelines (seriously, go to stellar.org/community-guidelines/ and ctr,l-f "marginalized people" or "reverse" that's the most outrageous thing for me and it's not on the page).

The rest is boilerplate corporate talk they copy pasted from github.

Keep spreading that FUD /pol/tard

That would be amazing. I'd like for some of my other holds to moon also so that I can get more of this shit before it goes parabolic. Ironic that many here are using this absolutely faggy SJW coin to rid ourselves of ever needing to interact with these people IRL.

literally every stellar thread some retard posts this.

who cares? im here to make money, not give a shit about /pol/ shit.

How do you see it being run by normies as anything other than a good thing?

This shit happened less than one month ago, so it's safe to assume that you're a newfag with no fucking clue what he's talking about.

They removed the part under "prioritizes marginalized people's safety over privileged people's comfort" after massive backlash. Even Reddit went fucking ballistic.

I'm very confident in this team, and having friends who work in Silicon Valley I know this is how they speak. It's more just my internal Ree-O-Meter going off that people who speak like this are in positions of authority in the modern world.

I'm a cunt hair away from going Unabomber after I make it and hiding in the woods. I'm only 30 and become so detached from what's acceptable in the workplace and society in general that I'm generally fearful for raising my children into this world.

And then I remind myself EVERY person around this age thought the exact same thing about the generation after them, but I think it hasn't been this bad since the early 60s.

kek

cuz its FUD shilling at its finest

heh +++1 XLM

Nice try Good Sir, *hit tip* one Up Lumen for you XD

Go XLM go. Yay!!

lol you dont have dbc? just stay poor smoothbrain pajeet idiot, feel sorry for your parents desu

Could this actually go to 5 dollars?

No.

But $3 isnt out of the question.

Market cap is to high for $5

could be tomorrow, could be summer, could be 2019. Dont bet on this making you rich quick tho

Okay, I'll just sell this shit when it hits $2-3 later this year

>implying you can pick the coin that will make you rich tomorrow

>implying thats not how investment decisions are made

Who said anything about fundamentals? Black or red kid, choose

didnt know you can predict the next 50% gain tomorrow, do tell.

Got in at .12 feels good