/smg/ - Stock Market General

/rgt/ Robinhood General name change because of
crypto.robinhood.com/

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest.
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

epmag.com/wellesley-petroleum-lands-transocean-rig-north-sea-job-1680466
risingbiosciences.org/single-post/2017/09/26/Scar-Cream-Samples-Now-Ready
share.robinhood.com/kylej16
youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FNGU might be a good play for next week. 3x FANG tech stock ETF

Pretty much all the stocks it covers are reporting next week, Amazon, Apple, Google, BABA, etc

Happy Friday

>/soyboy nogains general/
See you on page 10 nocoiners lmfao

Morning! Hoping for a rally today, past couple days have kicked my ass.

that look rowdy af

Almost everyone trading stocks is up 20-30%+ this month. Meanwhile cryptos had a hard crash and have been stagnating.

You can get decent gains trading stocks. Not retarded crypto 10x level but there's good money to be made.The bull market the past year has been wild.

NBEV back up to 4, good lord I needed some good news

First time i actually take a look at this general and i see this
What the fuck man

whats all the eagle shit?

How did everyone's night go? Slept well and I'm back to where I was a few days ago. Still confused as to why NLST tanked though.

Also it's Straya day, drink up for the poor souls trapped on jail island

Bump

heroin baggies

LMFA GST TEUM CAPR EGHT CAPR EGHT INTC ITUS

Good luck

Hopefully we don't get a strong start to only fall off a rock again like the past two days

Yea I'm getting beat up daily

Where's my RIG boys at?

epmag.com/wellesley-petroleum-lands-transocean-rig-north-sea-job-1680466

Well that INTC short didn't work out, looks like I'll be holding on for a week or two until it settles back down to $46-$47 so I can cover without too much of a loss. Luckily everything else in my portfolio is green this morning so the bad INTC trade is getting canceled out so far.

I kinda wish I gambled Intel earnings yesterday> I played some obscure semiconducter company instead (MSCC) and now I'm down 2% bagholding

>jail island

hope some of you got on that RSII

NWL looking good

Whoever said BSPM thanks!

I'm too pussy to buy OTC shit outside of big companies

alot of people are because alot of OTC are start ups and due to being a start up they usually have alot of dilution. Just gotta read them filings.

RSII share structure is about maxed out, they can't really dilute.

Funny how people can hate so hard on pinksheets trading sub penny but they'll buy $1000 worth of a crypto called bitbean or funfair

BSPM looks to be the pump of the day no idea where it's going tho

my dude

nice you got in it or is that a paper account? I have a sell up at .03 will probably move it up to over .05 party is just getting started imo

Sold POTN wwaayy to early :(

It's a real money Questrade account.

What does RSII even do?

risingbiosciences.org/single-post/2017/09/26/Scar-Cream-Samples-Now-Ready

Snake oil salesmen

im sure i've gone over it here before but they're a new MJ company that isn't really recognized as an mj company yet. they make pain creams and scar creams made from CBD.

I've used CBD pain creams before and it really does work, i haven't used any CBD scar creams though.

Whoever bought the shell is waiting for a name change and ticker change, once that happens it's going to moon hard and it should be pretty soon, been waiting on FINRA. The share structure is what it is, they can't dump shares onto the market like alot of penny stocks because their a/s and o/s are maxed out and it's really low at that. I'm guessing they will try to get ticker and name change then get QB status (trading over .01 for a certain amount of time) then they will probably try and get their A/S count increased.

It's going to be huge imo

Pajeet snake oil company... no thanks.

it's about the trade. If people really cared about company and what they make most stocks wouldn't even exist neither would most cryptos.

it's all about the trade, you should know this.

I fucking bought into the PLUG meme, not a lot so I'm fine but thinking about cutting my losses at this point.

Dude, thank God I don't have the capital to invest big cause I would have lost some money there. Thankfully, its only a few bucks now.

Got in at 2.30 but only like 10 shares. I could use that small amount on a meme stock instead

Can somebody explain Dave and Buster's (PLAY) to me? Why does a company thats doing so well have a stock that keeps dropping?

Is everyone's search function not working in RobinHood or is it just my bad luck?

Shits been fucked a few days now

Mine was total shit yesterday. I wasn't able to buy into a weed stock I wanted because of it.

Mine isn't. Crypto stuff still pops up

mines totally fucked seems like

it's not just you, sometimes certain tickers won't show up and my charts are all sorts of fucked

Seriously, look at this shit. WTF? It used to be my biggest fucking earner..... It is still profitable.... Still consistently exceeds expectations.....

WTF am I not getting?

accumulation/distribution.

Stocks go through cycles. Doesn't matter the company they will go through their up trends and down trends. Some have down trends that last for 6 months to a year some have down trends that only last a month some have down trends that last years.

w-why are you saging the thread?

share.robinhood.com/kylej16

whoever needs a referral, u get a free stock when u join

also you're kinda over diversified. with 2k you should have like 2-3 positions. Spreading yourself too thin

Weed is green mostly this morning. Yesterday's last hour pushed far in to oversold territory for all the large caps and the market appears to have recognized it.

My lateral trade from MJN to APH is working out nicely; MJN not recovering much yet, Aphria up 7%.

SPEX

>Happy Friday

fuck you

Oh..... Like Big 5 right? kek

FUCK OFF DAVID!!!

I didn't, that was leftover from saying shitty referral threads/posts.

fuck off david

DAVID.

Who else is riding the PULM train with me?

Agreed. Trim down to the two or three best in the list and go from there.

By comparison, my portfolio for stocks is around 25k and i feel antsy when i'm holding more than four or five at any time.

yes, exactly like BGFV..............

youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro

most of my trades are based off that and share structure, im no pro but i finished 2017 off with over 50% in one portfolio, 20% in another portfolio and flat in another all using accumulation/distribution and share structure..

Hey faggots lets launch some moon missions

FNGU is comfy

Up almost 7% since buying like 2 days ago

W/e guy, enjoy your big ride.

Athx and meso will moon in the next few months. Novel stem cell treatments

you asked what was going on with PLAY and i told you my opinion, if you don't want to hear opinions don't ask for them.

Anyone else jizzing themselves over NFLX? I'm in since 80 and am very surprised it's been going this well. I expected the growth to stop around 120. Will Disney's streaming service finally slow them down?

I threw 1000 at it a few weeks back, got me a good 27% return if I want to take it now, but I think I'm going to wait until next week.

I'm thinking the same, they're only just beginning their clinical trial screening.

Noon coming

Are we gonna fall off a cliff again?

I guess I should have specified..... I was asking for the opinion of someone who was, you know..... Competent. Sorry I wasn't more clear :(

BUY UVXY NOW IT'S ALL FALLING

Negative, the whole world is waxing Trump's carrot at this Swiss financial conference.

CKPT

When is Apple going back to 180 guys?

>UVXY

They just gave the American government 50 billion dollars like a bunch of idiots. I mean that's got to be the stupidest move for the short term value of the company.

What manga is this image from?

Investor Z

I never read it though. I just did a google image search for stock manga.

Give me a meme to buy

ok buddy gl. I guess trying to figure out the basics is too much for you

No cliff today. For whatever reason the market has a positive feel this morning. Don't ask me to quantify the feel, i can't. My ass just thinks today is a happy day.

TEUM
SRAX
MYO

Meme away to your hearts content

Lets think about this for a moment. What American industry has been beaten up and is going to benefit the most this year from the Trump de-regulations?

SPEX

>opinion of someone who was, you know..... Competent

You expected this here? We buy high sell low go all in on memes.

Not only the relaxed regulations but also benefit from the falling value of the dollar?

lmao @ GE

AOBC

FORD

Literally a shitcoin baby boomer stock like GE

IBM

>tfw buy in on HIMX was too early and it wasn't at bottom yet
FUCK. Hopefully it's just a case of the Fridays and it will uptrend next week.

I have 14 positions at $4500. Why would it be bad to diversify? Half of these are ETFs and indexes, though. Sort of put the money in and forget it types. Only time I could see diversification being bad is in an economy where only certain sectors or companies are in the black. Right now everything is doing well, mostly.

NSU

>Congrats! You’re on the list with 427,210 people. We'll let you know as soon as Robinhood Crypto is available for you.

What do you guys think of this? Gonna play it? I'd never long it, but maybe good for a swing.

>tfw buy in on HIMX was too early and it wasn't at bottom yet

I have a buy order in at $4.

AKER and NLST going to the moon! Get in while its cheap!

alco

Something to do while waiting for the markets to open.

You're going to get a much smaller return with a handful of shares in 10+ companies versus being concentrated in a few positions

It's called risk management. Also there is no reason why all 10+ companies can't go to the moon. Unless one of them is like GE or something retarded like F.

In on NLST from a few days ago, fingers crossed