Most of us are having kind of a bad day, so I want to give you something to lift your spirits. Origintrail.io

Most of us are having kind of a bad day, so I want to give you something to lift your spirits. Origintrail.io
A logistics blockchain with a POS incentive that has been in development since 2013. It just finished its ICO (bought out in 18 minutes), and dropped on EtherDelta...

1 day ago.

They already won an award from Walmart, and have a large number of industry partnerships, with many more under NDA. The product already exists, case studies have already been done in the real world with real companies and distributers using their blockchain.
I'm not going to shill you any harder than that, I encourage you to go look at the website and the whitepaper, and then check cmc. If you don't instantly go to full mast when you see what the entry point is right now, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

I will not delete this. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f
etherscan.io/token/0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

etherdelta site is still hacked isnt it? buy/trade goes to someone elses wallet..

Trac just had its first dip, now is the time to buy

No, etherdelta is not hacked. You can use another smart contract exchange if you aren't comfortable with ED. I believe its also on IDEX, but at a much lower volume.

Going to give my thread one more bump, before I take off. Basically this is your chance to buy VEN when it was 20 cents, or WTC when it was 1 dollar.

There are several other good logistics projects in the same vein. SophiaTX, Ambrosus, Modum, all of them exploded out of their ICO price range as they hit exchanges.

At the moment TRAC is being offered for x2 or x3 its ICO price, which is not bad at all considering how fast the ICO sold out, and how well rated it was.

3x ico would mean already 75m marketcap
no thx
will be on 100m when it hits exchange and then tank
to late user

protip: was well rated because the origin marketing whore wrote the review by herself
lmao
ui of origin looks like 1980
lol

This is the contract address on etherscan, for the TRAC token.

etherscan.io/address/0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f

Called "trace" on etherdelta,

not realy

the price was pegged at 1250 per eth when the price of eth was like 900

ico 10 cent @ 290m circ supply

advisor tokens not locked

buy the bags user

somebody isn't done accumulating

already sold half of my bags to u idiots
i'm in the profitregion
rest will be dumped if they ever get to a big exchange
then wait for a month to buy bags again for half the price
>win
ur doing it wrong cuckhead

are u retarded

besides, numbers are confirmed by their marketingwhore
u should do ur research retard
expect more shilling the next days/weeks because of "ambassador" (shilling) programm for streetshitters
lmao

screenshot thread and wait user,
u will learn from it

The ting goes skrrrahh
trac trac trac trac trac

is the etherdelta coin even legit?

Don't buy TRACE but TRAC.
TRAC is also on idex.market

etherscan.io/token/0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f

yes TRAC is legit, but you cant buy TRACE anyway because coins are locked

like to think i'm bretty good at spotting decent ICOs, got in on req, zrx, icx etc

this one gave me the exact same 20x+ vibe

100m is market cap spot 175
this one's an easy 60-80 for now, 400m or so

I'm in, you guys had better not let me down again.

damnit. I just loaded up on trac yesterday, and now its being shilled in biz.

I didn't get in on the ICO, I don't even know how I missed it. I am just glad it landed on ED during this shit market so it didn't immediately rocket out of reach.

If you do your research on the team, and notice the fact that they already have partnerships with decent sized corporations that actually piloted test programs for their technology, I think you will feel confident in holding this coin and watching it grow.

Having a product, having it tested in the real world, and having industry contacts puts them light-years ahead of 95% of other crypto projects.

Not really a shill. Veeky Forums told me about VEN when it was 30 cents and 50 cents, and I pulled the trigger at 75 cents. This is my way of paying it forward with a program that I think looks very solid.

lol ur one of the streetshitters from the "ambassador" (shilling) programm
to poor to get in at the ico so u must "work" for some coins by shilling biz and reddit

lmao

plez sir you to be buying coin TRAC? very good coin to watch chicken from farm to market to plate but DO NOT eat RFID tag do not plez
buy coin TRAC only ty :)

7 posts FUDDING this shit, dude? Can you make your desire to accumulate cheap TRAC any more transparent?

This is one of the most amazing projects in recent memory and the hard-capped ICO sold out in 18 minutes despite burgers, chicoms and worst koreans being excluded from the sale. This is a $500m-1b market cap project in the medium term.

The ambassador program is also over.

it dumped 50% since yesterday, anyone know why?

fucking this

Thanks OP, just bought 21k.

it pumped too hard, I expect this one to not break the support line though. I'm not a shill, so I will tell you right now that if you bought at or near ATH you are a dumbass. Hold anyways, but it might take a while to get back there.