Trump GENERAL

Trump talking in EUROPE!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-rDhvWgiq9o

great start so far, and fuck me the guy that presented him was actually nice and fair about his presidency

fuck that imbecile

wow, he seems really calm and rational. Color me surprised.

one of the few world leaders as stupid as pic related

that's a commie
trump may be a neocon zionist but at least he's no commie

he is a dimwit nonetheless.

how to miss the point : the video.
dude is at an international summit, makes some random statements about internal politics.
what a dumbass.

why was he squeaking and puffing between each sentence?

I was gonna say it's the altitude but davos is only like 1500 m above sea level.

im not joking in the slightest when i say this, user

>literally kill yourself

take the knife and cut from your wrist to your elbow

that won't make Trump any less retarded.

I mean there's nothing wrong with being overwhelmed by the responsibility of being POTUS, it's a hard job, but as an electorate, picking someone who was so obviously under-qualified and unprepared seems like an error only a shit country like mine would make.

>there are actually "people" that are such brainlets that they unironically believe that Donald J. Trump is a smart person

You can like his politics, I don't give a shit, but the firmly held belief by some that he's a genius outmaneuvering everyone is so FUCKING retarded. If you honestly believe this you need to take a good hard look at yourself, because I have news for you sweetie: you're dumb as dirt. The brainlet meme? That's you.

why would I listen to some dumbass reality tv star? fuck off lmao

remember not all /biz is woke, also many lefty scum here as with all crypto.

Trump is about to kill the ZOG.

this was a dope speech.

you guys never seen him speak before? He takes one breath per paragraph

When the fuck did Veeky Forums become /pol/? I don't really care about either, but why? Wouldn't this thread benefit from more attention on the very board that circlejerked this lunatic into the Oval Office in the first place?

Soy vey goyim

my grampa in his deathbed used to speak like that

Shut the fuck up you reddit nigger with your faux-intelligent masturbation. Nobody wants you here on Veeky Forums, go the fuck back.

did he wheeze while he was rocking on top of you?

Veeky Forums belongs to /pol dude. We fear no board and we seek unity and constitutional republic reinstatement

only during warm weather

no it won't "make Trump any less retarded" or whatever inane shit you want to type. But it will remove your stupidity from this world. Which is needed.

Veeky Forums belongs to /b/, trap threads are the rock on which this community stands.

lol SAD

you should try not reading media owned and operated by Jewish people....it fucks up perspective, if you think Trump was less prepared to be president then Obama was then im positive you are reading jewish controlled media...

if you don't like it then leave, newfag

i went to /b first.

You anti-Trumpers are as obnoxious and tiresome as pro-Trumpers, seriously.

The man is not as bad or as good as you want to portray him, just fuck off with your constant pro-/anti- Trump shilling.