It's going to zero

Isn't it?

Yes

nice fud

actually two zero's and a one in front

probably will bleed out to about .10

Don't worry, I'm getting REQT too.

nah, not .10
Something like .15-.25 is more realistic so -50% from where it is now.

yeah, crypto bubble is about to burst, sell everything now before it's too late

WHYS IT GOING DOWN?!

nice, we have oracles here, any other predictions?

In since 0.04 so I'm very comfy still. I even sold a portion near ATH.

If you sell your REQ now, this cheap, you are a fucking idiot. Partnerships and mainnet are the main focus for this quarter, and judging from their track record of nailing the milestones they set out, they WILL deliver in the coming few weeks.

$10000 EOY 2022

cause it has an actual plan set forward to be something more than a 'bitcoin replacement' or 'literal Ponzi scheme'

Relax, we will be fine.

yes, all coins with a testnet, a working team will go to zero. sell sell

Also, their GIT is bursting with life.

I bought 25000 REQ at $0.25. If we ever reach that point again I will step out.

The chances of REQ basically halving its price again is pretty low though.

>double dubs
Shit time to sell

Right user, sell low right?

It'd be the exact same price I bought it at. No way am I going to go in the red on any fucking shitcoin.

>If we ever reach that point again I will step out
The lower it goes, the higer buying pressure is, especially now when partnerships and mainnet are around the corner. This is dumbest thing you could ever do, srsly.

>what are taxes
Buy high, sell low

Also, nice FUD attempt mr pajeet sir

>Taxes

I'm not american I pay 0 taxes on crypto.

I will not sell as long as it stays above $0.25 I believe in REQ but I'm not willing to go into the red, fuck that shit.

I am going to hold, I believe in this project. I'm working in porting their JS library to Scala. there are other guys who spend their spare time for this project. I am optimistic. Who knows maybe one I will make it ..

$10 end of March

this coin will moon completely out of the blue.
It is not a slow and steady climb coin, it will be intergalactic one day and everyone will be left in the dust.
Also most people seem to think the offering funds up for developers was "outsourcing to pajeets"
they are just brainlets that dont understand the difference between outsourcing a job and creating incentive for others to build on your platform. In reality that news was bullish as fuck. The more that is developed on the platform the more the entire platform (and thus REQ) is worth. See ETH

>FUD
>Pajeet

I am neither. I'm just here to maximize profit and minimize loss. I'm not going to fucking keep holding this if it goes lower than my entry-point.

$0.25 and I sell it all.

Sweet work user. Believing in the project and getting your hands dirty.

eREQt

Why not just take profits now and sell half if you are so afraid of temporarily losing money?

Because I think the chances of REQ's success are high. And I have 0 emotional attachment to my profit evaporating.

I'm not willing to sell now and risk losing an announcement of a partnership. While if It reaches my entry-point I will feel forced to sell.

You're beyond retarded, read your post again and let it really sink in.

stop projecting

are you a former linkie? I've read that for months on this board

its not going to zero but its not going to do anything major for another year.
im getting out and going in more on LINK

it's nice to see some of the bagholders admitting this is disappointing. hasn't gotten any better in about a month and the updates are disappointing. there's not much of a hint they're on track with the Q1 roadmap, despite everyone holding saying they are.

but i'm still holding, we'll see i guess.

>inb4 "this is a long hold" or "time to accumulate"

>mainnet release Q1
>not doing anything for a year

>bagholders
Fuck bagholders, this coin has been shilling on Veeky Forums for weeks at, below and slightly above ICO price. Every sane user stocked up on this and comfy now. I don't care about dumb fucks that buy into pump at ATH.

>has been shilling
was being shilled
t.pajeet

it's so lame when people won't admit that a 40% (and trending to continue) drop isn't disappointing.

Yeah, it did moon already, and this was in between updates and for no apparent reason. That's why it's not safe trading this based on the update cycle.

Selling before the product launch would be very dumb.

You should NOT have bought this coin if you weren't planning to hold it to the product launch.

Good, sell and leave.

Even with the dip, bit is currently overvalued. It is a token for a platform on a platform. Not saying it won't make money long term, but right now it is hype and speculation, and that isn't solid support.

Just a friendly reminder that weak hands never make it in crypto. I kek at people who dumped REQ for VEN.

Bought in at .98ยข
THESE BAGS ARE HEAVY

i agree. muh paypal 2.0. i think it's understated that they're going to need another token to do what they're trying to do, too. and none of those tokens are working.

it's like selling a car without tires when tires haven't even been invented yet.

I dumped this weird and creepy shitcoin a long time ago

>but right now it is hype and speculation, and that isn't solid support.
crypto brainlet detected

kek!

i buy by the shill, i die by the shill

solid strategy user

Do it now fagit

>dump req for VEN
>get 8x in 2 weeks
>REQ reqt even more

kek

FUCKING IDIOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT AAAAAAGH

0,77 and 1,08...

>tfw only 500req because I put the rest in Ven
I'm not touching this shit until 2020

So what I've gathered from this thread is poor folk like me should wait for REQ to tank a bit more and then accumulate in hopes of making it.

Got it.

Bought at 6 cents, comfy ass fuck