Bank denied Coinbase debit purchase

So I use a credit union and I just tried to buy ETH from Coinbase using my debit card that’s connected to my checking account. There was enough money in the account for the transaction 10x over. What gives? Do I have any recourse here?

just call your bank dumbass

Banks are
1) refusing them outright
&
2) categorizing them as cash advances
it's over

change bank, fuck them

Coinbase is garbage, use Gemini... The Chad-exchange.

you shouldn't have any loyalty to a bank, just change to one that respects you slightly more.

Call them and tell them it was a valid charge. They will tell you to try again. It will work. You should just forget it happened though, because if you're too fucking stupid to just call the fucking bank, you will probably just lose all your money anyways. What kind of a whispy beta faggot runs to a forum on the internet to ask questions about why his fucking debit card charge was declined BEFORE calling the god damn bank itself. It's your fucking money.

I had two different banks do this to me yesterday. I called and they had just instituted a new policy categorizing crypto purchases as cash advances. The Jews are getting agitated.

If you just had made the account, they send a couple test transactions first. If you tried to make the purchase immediately afterward, their fraud prevention stopped it. Give it 12 hours or so. That's how it worked for my CU.

this OP is whispy as fuck

Calm down. It’s too early for me to call them lol

My CU did the same thing and I said fuck it I'll just use my bank account for lower fees. For some reason coinbase sent me four verification deposits at a time and none would work for verifying my account. It's been two weeks now and finally this morning I was able to verify. Thanks to that I missed the big crash. I probably won't see the money I deposited to coinbase for a week, that's the only drawback.

First stage is call them and see if banning coinbase in policy or if this was a one off
If so, see if it's all exchanges
If so, look for a crypto-friendly bank
If you can't find one, use localethereum

make a us wallet and do an ach transfer they don't deny those

I have regions and I get charged a 15-25$ "International Fee" everytime I buy from coinbase.

Anyone else get this?

The international Jew is afraid. Do you feel the tide changing, user? Do you?

Switch bank

Some banks try do the same here, but others are open toward crypto, so you might as well switch now than being stuck the day you want to cash out

nigga I know exactly who you are, space coast right? they're fags, call them, it's a country ban on coinbase cause it's from Britain, do it once and you'll never have to again

leave that bank asap, like yesterday. they sound like the type of kikes that lube up their

:( had it on auto, they lube up their airplane hangar asshole for the gubment, but nevermind it's not even funny anymoresa

>a credit union

That's not a bank, user.

I can understand credit cards, but debit cards? That's your money. Kikes at it again.