COSS

>$400k trading promo tomorrow
>new listings next week
>multiple $100k trading promos next week
>engine upgrades resulting in a "much smoother" exchange
>ONE MILLION DOLLAR PROMO IN FEBRUARY

This is officially last call for COSS
Get in now or buy at $3

They won't listen OP. They never listen. Then when it hits $5 they'll just complain that its too late to buy in so why bother.

It blows my mind I see so much negativity on COSS
COSS, and KuCoin, are some of the only tokens in all of crypto that have inherent TRUE value
Literally every single other coin in the top 100 has value driven from speculation, instead of a true value you can calculate.

When COSS takes off, I will tripfag for years to come gloating about my wealth.

t.250k COSS

damn you will be rich as fuck 15k cosslet here

>tfw 53k tuna.
I keep scraping more into my bag with every dip, but with BTC stagnating its getting harder. Need some movement so my alts can breathe.

If i go all in, i can buy about 1200. Should i do it? I dont know about the site, looks like shit. Even kucoin looks better but they need to stop being so chinky and at least spell correctly.

the downside with coss is that you never will sell them. They will stay on your portfolio forever. And will probably worth 0 the same day the exchange days.

It would be nice if there would be something like coss but for decentralized trading platforms that give you a fraction of all traded tokens.

2000 cosslet reporting in

This is going to be the coin that takes me into 5 figures

8,5k cossmonaut reporting in. hoping to be at 6 fig. in 3-5 years.

While I like COSS as a concept and product, I don't get the point of tokens and why they should moon anytime. Are those just used to pay discounted fees like BNB or ku?

Actually COSS tokens give you a share of all profits that COSS makes
50% of all profits are shared among token holders, whereas with BNB there is no way to make money by just holding the token, you must sell it for profit or loss.

The token would increase in value as the exchange volume increases, or when they implement USD in March, and have lower fees than coinbase, those USD fees are given out to COSS holders.

never go all in on a coin. doesnt matter how sure of it you are.

what kind of marketcap are you guys thinking by eoy?

They give a 50% split of exchange fees, much like Kucoin. Except Kucoin's business model has a reduction that will eventually take it to 15%, whereas COSS is permanent.

coss holders get 50% of all fees on coss.
trading fees.
fiat fees
payment gateway fees.

exchange is still early but in march the release the new engine that will handle it all and together with that deposit/withdrawal via creditcard. later bank transfers. later in the year they will release the payment gateway that allows onlinestores to be payed in crypto and get fiat directly

what exchange carries coss?

Im wishing for 1b but more realistic is probably 4-600m

coss.io

it sure does smell like /shill/ in this thread

Lol don't try and bring kucoin into it. At least kucoin actually fucking works and only had issues during the big coin releases earlier in the year. COss is on the other hand a piece of shit with slow developers they started BefORE kucoin but their platform was still fucked? Go figure.

I moved to COSS after Kucoin disabled their referral program... then realized Coss’s only helps you lower transaction fees. There’s no income bonus like Kucoin used to have.

Goddamn pajeeted...seems counterintuitive if they’re trying to boost user signup & trade volume. The only silver lining I suppose is it’s a little better for their branding not being shilled to high heaven.

Now debating if it’s worth keeping my measly 300 COSS bag or dumping to take part in the Republic Protocal ICO (decentralized exchange) or some shit. Just typical angst about missing the boat, not getting in when this was $0.05 USD, never being a whale. Alas.

I hated coss as much as you, but found easy gains so I bought in anyway. The exchange is actually quick and functional right now, just a matter of what kind of volume it can actually handle. But at 10 M it held quite well

I bought another 1100 COSS during the dip yesterday. Whales are accumulating and driving the price down but don’t expect it to last long. I think they also stop selling later in the week to get ready for the few allocation, especially with it at 100% this week

>people promote an asset they hold in expectation that it will grow in value
Master fucking detective, here.

All I have is 900 Coss. I want to increase it by selling near the next ATH because it'll probably crash to the ground just like it did this time. But I'll only sell half.