BTC: $100k in 2018? More like $1k Kek

Good job for the anons who promote this guy on Veeky Forums. This Dumbledore makes $99/"prediction" and you are turning newfags to bagholderz. Can't wait for your next magic man Veeky Forums KEK

Gimme a quick rundown

clif said somewhere early in 2017 that by 2018 feb BTC would be 13800±. got shit after btc hit 20k, but just wait and see that in mid feb you see the btc bottom of 13800

Clif High = /biz + /x

Clif is legit,
while you are a pajeet
He poos in the loo,
which pajeet doesnt do.

>Rundown
Last year, this guy "predicted" BTC will be $13k by Feb 2018, LTC will be 3 digits. Some anons here said he is a genius. A lot of newfags start to buy his monthly "report" for $99 a piece. Now the market is tanking, these bagholders believe everything going to be okay because Gandalf says BTC will be $100k and LTC 1/5 ratio to BTC

Kinda this. Although his webbot managed to make some really stunning predictions.

at least he is not a pajeet like you

Would you buy my report if I tell you BTC will go below $10k and then slowly recover? Kek

does anyone unironically believe in this guy? If his webbots actually made any predicitions of value, a hedgefund would use not sell shitty reports.

No. Now go shill your report somewhere else.

>Does anyone believe
Unironically yes.

Let me also tell you BTC isn't going to $0. Now pay me $99 for my accurate prediction Kek

>stunning predictions
Everyone is a genius in a bull market user

populous and veritaseum where pointed out by him in his reports as the places to be, and if you where in those ICOs... oh boiii

be wary, its easy to call calls in a bull market.

my friend made 20m off these two

Yes. His suggestions about coins were always pretty good. He shilled for btc when it was 200$, and then later told everybody who missed the bitcoin train to buy eth. I followed his advice in the reports and bought PPT, VERI and PLR at ICO. All were moon missions.
Buying every report now, dont even give a crap about the 99 bucks thats peanuts. I want his opinions and the specific words he picks up.

Exactly. I also trade for stocks. I make at least 40% on my last 5 picks, DVA, ESRX, LB, FOSL, and Genesco. Am I a genius now? I'm smarter than buffet? Fuck no

gz

before this bitcoin rally of 2017 hes been wrong on so much shit, you can google it yourself.

If BTC goes to $100k and LTC goes to 1/5 LTC this year. I'll give you all my ETH user. Just post a thread with green wojak that says "I told you so, faggot" then.

>bull market
>bitcoins gonna crash to 1000 u guise

pick one and only one, illogical user

That retard said Bitcoin is dead every single year.

He doesn't even know what blockchain is.
How is his opinion relevant?

So ltc is at 3 digits, and btc is going to go on a bull run soon. So how is this guy wrong?

>pick one
Gandalf said it is going to 100k, I said it is going to $1k

>So how is this guy wrong?
He wasn't wrong but he isn't a genius either. Now that BTC and LTC tanking, if you bought at ATH, are you going to hodl because the prediction he made during bull run?

10 posts by this id

he's just a run of the mill fudder biz, sage...we all know clif is legit

>How is his opinion relevant?
He is a magic-man supposedly

>10 posts by this id
As an OP, it is my responsibility to respond to your post user.

Clif isn't legit but I believe him when my coin is predicted to rise.

It's controlled cognitive dissonance.

He's wrong about literally everything that isn't market related, but he's had a pretty good track record with picking up FUD and FOMO

exercpts from his last report regarding JAN

'Many of these sets are coupled with data sets for 'spectacular year' being 'set up' or 'constructed in early january'. Some sets appear that are suggesting that dips may be occuring on and around the 13th of january'

'Other notable data sets within modelspace for Febuary include the 'stepping stone', or 'floor' that is indicated to be placed under bitcoin, upon which ever more 'dizzying heights' will be built'

'A consistent thread continues to describe the 'trading action' in CryptoSpace as being 'range bound' over January through to the last week of February.'

'The first signs of upward change of state are forecast to coincident with upward trends in economic growth, as well as upward trendsi n cryptocurencies emerging in February'

Refund? Kek

u think i paid for this shit?

interesting to note he almost to the day predicted the january crash, and the idea of a range bound trading action that has occured since

Bitcoin was 3K when clif said 13.8 in Feb and at 3K no one could even imagine a 15k Bitcoin during China fud so suck my dick OP I made bands that made your bitch dance because of dumbledore

What are his picks for feb?

He predicted bitcoin will be bouncing and beeing kept a price around 12k. Roughly expecting 3 crashes in that time before take off. Lets see what happens.

Check out his interviews on crypto and w/e, it feels emberassing just how much this guy knows about everything.

>picking up FUD and FOMO
If there is one thing Web Bot supposed to do is THIS. No one knows the codes behind it other than Gandalf though

he predicted the dip
what say you nonbelievers?

Trust Clif High on price action and ONLY price action

i unironically believe him with stocks/crypto. he said digishit will go big in 2018. not sure when, and to what height. but last ath was 11 cent which was perdy mint. vertassium was another one, but it was like around 20 bucks or so if i can remember when i checked it out, and i didnt know how the fuck to buy it. fuck me senpai.

to nearly the exact date, pretty fuckin impressive

The dip started at the end of Dec faggot

>don't know how to buy scamcoin
How long have you been here newfag? Do you also have problem buying anything outside of cuckbase?

>it feels emberassing just how much this guy knows about everything.
THIS

whats with the constant cliff FUD

look, the guy is a fucking fruit cake but that doesnt mean he isn't smart. he's the kaczynski of crypto

>whats with the constant cliff FUD
There is an old saying that says "always do the opposite of Veeky Forums", the more Clif FUD, the more accurate his crystal ball