ChainLink is absolutely the next Ethereum

>ChainLink is absolutely the next Ethereum.
>$1,000/Link is not unlikely.
>Once the oracle network goes live, entire ICOs will be built around Link alone.
>Birth/Death Coin will inflate supply with every birth and deflate with every death.
>Infinite uses we can't even imagine yet. coins and utilities built around APIs and real world data.

Anyone else see ahead to how huge this is going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2
twitter.com/ArtbyNelly
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've started measuring my portfolio in LINK.
It's not just the next Ethereum. It is the the bridge between blockchains, the legacy world, data providers, and automation.
There are risks, but the biggest risk is to not take a risk on something like this.

Deluded linkies have transcended the boundaries of rational thought.

They'll grasp at anything to keep hope alive:

-patents with the name "Sergey Nazarov" in them (debunked, it's some other guy with the same name)
-claiming that Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto because muh same initials and coincidental domain name registration of smartcontract dot com. d e s p e r a t e
-screenshots from Rory about an "end of year update" that said they've been doing fuck-all for the past 2 months aside from switching over to Go. Barf

I admit that I do admire the tenacity of the linkies though. They're one creative bunch of delusion and you can't knock them for hanging on to muh oracle ISO22019301093 bond payment banking swift ripple btfo problem

It's a god damn ERC20 token user...

Life is a video game and chainlink is the cheatcode.
No matter how big your stack is, you've already made it.

Lol
Glad to see he is not a toilet boi anymore

>>ChainLink is absolutely the next Ethereum.
>>$1,000/Link is not unlikely.
>Life is a video game and chainlink is the cheatcode.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know that ERC20 only stands for the way it is distributed, right?

People don't fud this for fun. They fud this because they want it.

Exactly thats because they really believe in it, 100$ eoy is not that high to be honest

Give me your best fud

None of this shadow fork shit baby shit, give me some real fud

Möbius makes chainlink obsolete. And is 1/4th the market cap.

Someone start the cafeteria memes now pls.

Mobius
They are all pajeets lmao

Sergey has been CEO of like 5 companies/projects and every one has failed or shut down unexpectedly.

Can't, because there's no doubt, no uncertainty, only fear.
I can say without doubt, without fear, that investing in link will NOT make you rich.

Link is doing something really complex. Decentralized oracles take a lot of work to get right so there is a chance they will fail.

>$1000
>basically is a JSON parser
don't think so

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2

Yes, with some of the most difficult degrees from the most diffiuclt universities. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but these "pajeets" have already accomplished signifIcantly more than you or your children and children's children ever will.

I-i-is he back?

WOKE LINKIES

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

freshest oc right here

>1000$ a linkie
Jesus christ man i'm a linklet and with that i could retire.

10$? Possibly.
100$? Highly unlikely
1000$? literally 0

>ChainLink threads are an absolute shitshow
>Its impossible to talk about it anymore
>Means that reddit, ponzo and youtube fags are starting to notice it

Keep telling yourself that, bud.

>t. apu

2k by March 2019

Doubts. This post smells suspiciously like poo poo out of loo

Kek

anybody up for coordinated reddit shilling?

Proprietary blockchain. Good luck getting banks to use your own special blockchain when they can keep their own and simply use middleware like Chainlink.
Also, they're another do-it-all crypto, we have tons of those already.

No.
They'll find out soon enough.

Delete this

No but there is a coordinated poo outside ganeesh's shrine in protest of the rising costs of curry and we could use your help sir.

well said.

Not yet. I'm done accumulating but my dad isn't, he needs more time.

they definitely have pooed in more streets than me and my children and my children's children ever will

haha xD

There was a decentralized exchange based on NXT and some kind of email thing.
None of which were monetized in any way, so shutting them down meant nothing to anyone.
Chainlink is many levels beyond his earlier projects, obviously.
Also, everyone goes through trial and error. Don't hate.

>there is no fork

Chainlink is by far the most profitable one so why would he leave.

If stinky just use linky

thats not even fud

Is anyone reading this not disturbed by the quality of comments in chainlink threads now? Where did the intelligent posters go? Why does no one post the link marines ranks anymore? It didn't used to be like this.

Kek faggot you think successful people struck gold on their first try?

What about Pirl?

It's the newfag invasion. It's why I keep FUDing LINK even though I'm done accumulating.

They're a cancer, and they don't deserve wealth.

Well his streak can't go on for that long.

Hopefully he gets it right lol.

I bought 20K of them at .25~ cents give or take.

5K investment isn't shit. I do that in one decent 10 minute trade.

Board overall has gotten more retarded the past few months. That plus most of the LINK holders are tired of shilling, are still trying to accumulate, or just dont want the newfags to profit off LINK. I used to have the pasta saved but lost it

thicc

Repeat after me:

B L O C K C H A I N A G N O S T I C

Nope, Chainlink is objectively better. And has the first mover advantage. Mobius is not even centered around decentralized oracles, it's just something they throw around to capture more people.

This is the most deluded thread I've ever read on biz. I honestly think some of you might actually be headcases

Actually because he cannot bend the fork that means there is one.

This is the most deluded post I've ever read on biz. I honestly think you might actually be a headcase

We will all make it.

>Sergey will be speaking in room 102A, next to the McDonald's. Big Macs are on Sergey courtesy of ICO bagholders.

Finally somebody memed it.

Link threads trigger me
whenever I'm not in they make me want to buy
Whenever I am they make me want to sell
fuck this site

>anybody up for coordinated reddit shilling?
you mean legit shilling or troll shilling?

Unironically 60k LINK.
These threads made me get in. I hope this project makes it.

Just fuck their shit up already.

My fucking sides. This guy fell for the “university” muh edumucation meme. Our lord Sergey cut his teeth on the streets of New York and has real world experience working with financial institutions and fintechs. These pajeets just partied at Stanford

The project might have potential.. but so does fucking LSK and QTUM and NEO and OMG and other shit tier top 50 coins. Doesn't mean anyone's going to understand or use the fucking things though. LINK's over hyped and already quite dated. If anyone was going to use it, they'd be using it now.

Origami Network will use Chainlink

Exactly sergey chadarov is street smart and has the connections

I have 7k LINK, it's definitely the largest chunk of my portfolio by far. Am I going to make it?

Already debunked

$3 once mainnet launches

>Already debunked
how?

lol

Being street smart in india means you look both ways before taking a shit.

idek man, i've been fudding so much i don't even question what i write anymore

Why's this happening, I wonder?

Newfag to biz
But been on Veeky Forums for years, so I don't know if biz qualifies me as cancer or not
Not sure if you guys will give a legit response

But would it be worth dropping 1k in and walking away from crypto
Or should I play the shitcoin slots until I can get in with a bigger stack?

E-everything is doing bad...heh....$100 eoy...just you wait....

isn't it another scam like confido?

Half of these ICOs that exist already wont work without LINK

Here is some real advice

If you don't know what you are doing, then don't daytrade or even touch shitcoins. Your best bet is to buy bitcoin or eth. Just keep in mind you can easily lose all the money you put into crypto.

I don't believe in meme magic, green ids, or dubs, but I'll still see you all at $50.

>sold for mincoin

>Not Sergey's face

YEEEEESSSSSSS I BELIEVE

bad advice

put 1k into link, and thank me after a year

Das rite link will be atleast 70$ eoy

Paying USD for someone to pump REQ right now so I can exit at a relative high & then all in LINK

I'll thank you to stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

I made that kek

fuck
i want to buy more link
but i'm broke as fuck

Is this real ?

Here you go boyo

twitter.com/ArtbyNelly

That is a real painting user.
Some artistfag decided to shill this.

wasnt a biz fag this time last year. apparently the meme around eth was somewhat similar at the time to link now. is this true?

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

No Jesus Christ everyone knew eth had potential link is a piece of shit meme