IEXEC

DYOR

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow great thread

do NOT buy this scam coin, it's literally a known scam around Veeky Forums, only people who are in on it shill it

wew, thanks. just bought 100k

Lol still trying to fill your bags?

iex.ec/ Check it

Low mcap for a binance coin, good room to grow

Fibo says it's already well mooned.

Not a smart entry point right now.

cant you just stop shilling this?
This is very good tech with an amazing teams pls dont make it another Veeky Forums shill coin.
let it grow naturally.

Small dip today. It's a longer hold though if you want big gains.

user I need a pump now. I need to escape wageslavery. I need to escape now!

dude if you want a pump dont expect any from RLC anytime soon. Cloud computing is still to fresh for most people and RLC doesnt have something on the roadmap thats gonna make it moon in the next months.

Go into ICX for now.

Not on bitttrex

bux XRP and transfer it onto binance, takes seconds with a very small fee

Can you withdraw from binance without being verified

up to 2btc

Wait bro there’s a major partnership announcement coming before the end of this month. I ain’t selling

you are fucking retarded

this is one of these projects that don't need any kind of shilling to raise and will be definitely very valuable in the future, so this thread is irrelevant

SCAM ALERT
SCAM ALERT
SCAM ALERT
SCAM ALERT

anyone buying this coin WILL LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY. I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY THIS COIN.

Snm> golem > pajeet pooing in street > Down syndrome > iexec

Someone posted an announcement of an announcement earlier.
Any news on that?

Expected before end of the month.

Supposedly it’s a fortune 200 company based in Europe.

Guys trust me on this, its a scam coin

All right.

this, beware of this pajeet tier coin

You know when you see this kind of FUD on Veeky Forums you should buy.

Pretty sad that these greedy cunts have to make this board such a dishonest and untrustworthy place to go.

What? Where did it come from they were partnering with a Fortune 200 company?

I know they met with IBM in the fall at that Cloud event, but where'd this 200 company come from?

Btw, fuck off with all these RLC shill threads. Who the fuck is making these? Can't believe some dumb fuck who makes these OPs actually found out about it.

Ok guys, whoever on this board owns any rlc, please whenever you see an RLC post on biz. Spam that it’s a scam we cannot fucking let these pajeets take this gem from us. Work in secret gentleman

stop samefagging your shitty scam threads pajeet

that's literally what I'm doing lmao

t. comfy RLC general

Was said by some user who posted about the bitfinex listing this week before the announcement.

this was just a pump & dump coin last week so its a bit high because of that. it will decay back down to ~$1.00...

gonna be a while before we see some actual uses of this coin, but when the time comes this is gonna be yuge

>not on the only fucking exchange I use
stay poor, buying pumped coins at the top and being late to the party everytime

holy shit shut the fuck up for a second and stop trying to pump it otherwise it will tumble down eventually like every other stupid fucking pump on here

>pajeets, paid shills and discord groups aren't the cause of this board being dishonest and untrustworthy

fuck off back to plebbit

:-)

you are a dumb shit

let RLC run wild ayy