A different kind of coin

Hello everyone, I see a lot of Upfiring shilling on /biz but rarely some actual information about what UFR is and how it stands out from all other coins and tokens that exist out there.

Upfiring is trying to solve the situation with both low quality and absent files in the decentralised file sharing network. You have probably noticed a decline in seeders and diversity in files. This will be more and more prominent in the future with all kinds of streaming services. Upfiring is trying to solve this by giving you an incentive for seeding files so that you earn some money doing what you maybe already is doing right now.

How is UFRs approaching this compared to today's torrents and other ways of sharing files?
Many people leech from others without sharing themselves because they think they don't get anything in return. This in turn diminish both the quality of said files and the amount of seeders of some files (think rare files).

By UFR giving an incentive to seeders to seed a file, more and more will host files for a longer period of time. They will pay you to seed files. This will bring back a lot of old files to the sharing platform and also faster downloads with more seeders.

Before investing in anything, always do you own research, but this little text maybe will get you more interested in what I think is a great idea for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hold some in the hopes that the new exchange and release of Alpha will make it moon

But other than that, I have made quite a bit from swing trading UFR thanks to weak hands that run away at every FUD

i never hear of this coin before until now, but let me tell you its the one coin i was waiting for. a hidden gem that not many people know

I agree. its one of most undervalued coins on market right now. you must be fool to not own some UFR

+1
Dead torrents is a common problem.

hmm that shilling tho xD nice bro, ill see you on 9gag. hmu senpai :)

Pure scamcoin. Veeky Forums has a group of 300 dedicated shills that all bought above 1$ wanting to drop their bags on newfags. Don't buy.

Didn't read anything you said but if this is not some copy pasta from the discord PnD, then you still made a bad choice.
You aligned yourself with the PnD owners (first investors, they probably dumped their bags already) and literal pajeets.

Stop with this discord bullshit.

Your group is pathetic.

This coin is pathetic.

There is zero future in monetizing P2P.

Fuck off.

ty grandpa

senpai

The devs also said they intended this to be used as a means for artists to distribute their works, so I'm actually curious which bands will embrace this technology. Before, music and film didn't have a reason to like torrents other than exposure. Now an artist can drop an original torrent at a low price they name, and get paid for all those downloads while the fans get paid to seed. Win win!

I don't feel bad for leechers. They can afford a few cent.

one of the best project in crypto space imo.
it adresses not only the problem of dead torrents but it also creates a sharing platform where content creator can launch their work for free and gain by sharing it.
It will be like the a new DHT for torrents but better and anonymous.

You guys chose a fucking shitcoin for the discord group.

This Coin is the Google of Amazon.
Broadband Hyperledger Industry 4.0 coin.
Much buy A+

Who the fuck uses torrents anymore

Everything is streamed

People torrent the things they can't stream.
Also streaming isn't always the best for file quality. Also while shit internet exists, people are going to abuse their internet at school or work so they can watch their media at home which is barely capable of streaming youtube at 144p just because it's overcast. Fuck if I know why high speed internet doesn't service those regions, but there you go, user.

This is way better than most coins in the market either way

Okay. Where were you when memecoins without functional product were being shilled here nonstop?

10 points have been deposited to your account

Dem vidya so you can't don't contribute to microtransaction craze

Who else gonna Upfire their college textbooks?

Fuck off pajeet

Please tell me how to stream executables. UFR has lots of potential users and that's why this project has bright future.

>tfw when you lose service and all your media is gone

why live like that?

It's never gonna be a top-20 coin, but it definitely has more room to grow. When Alpha is released and they release some of their code on GitHub it could reach 100m market cap. 2-3x by the end of February is a conservative prediction.

>lose service
Pajeet please, I don't live in India.

shillcoins have always made it on Veeky Forums because Veeky Forums is leaking hard into every other piece of social media where normans eat it up like hungerstarved african children looking to make a buck

you already got dumped on why are you still shilling this piece of shit coin?

If its dumped on, doesnt that make it undervalued

Humans are creatures of emotion, not logic

Stop being so dumb because 1-2 people said „stfu dont buy its only a shilling coin“
We saw where this coin was before the actual cryptodump and this didnt happen only because some people tried to help out and tell you something about this special coin...
buy in and dont cry because you lose money because of other shitcoins

No one wants your bags user

The government is going to crack down on this shit so fucking hard it's going to be funny

10 points have been SHITTED into your account.

stay poor

>mfw I realize the /shill/ discord is STILL bagholding this absolute shitcoin and won't give it up

You didn't mention UFR so the bot won't shit 10 points into your mouth. Sorry.

they started to shill december 30th, pretty impressive gains actually

I was part of their shill group, their pack of retards did not load up on this coin as cheap as you think. Maybe their guppie-sized whale did, but I know for a fact that the majority of these hilarious losers are holding on at a loss, and got in around 1.20 or more.

The meltdown as it collapsed during the mini crashes earlier in the month were so funny that I couldn't help myself and started making fun of them, then I got kicked. Finally. After lurking for weeks.

I'm an ICO holder and I've made enough unrealized gains on UFR that I'll pretty much always be positive on this coin. So the back and forth between the shill group and the FUD group is comical.

UFR will be a binary coin, where it'll hit $100MM if the team makes a good alpha/beta network. If they don't, it'll drop hard and won't ever recover (unless a good network is released).

So until then, I'll swing trade a small stack on Crytopia. I'm hoping this hits $10 someday, but if not, eh.

scamcoin

our scamcoin, Veeky Forums is literally the birthplace of memescams

shillfired to the moon, someday UFR will be grand and you'll regret you didn't join the shill of all shills

but I didnt mention UFR ya nunce

The /shill/ faggots get more creative by the day truly impressive living up to their groups name

20+pts to your account

also, kys

thanks just bought 220k

no matter how many times this is shilled on this board, I will never buy this shitcoin
I don't think I despise a shilling campaign more than this one.
This coin is the worst ever made

Please shit on the toilet son, not the streets.

made me kek irl, thanks user

I'm holding UFR and BAT for the long run based on their tech alone. What UFR wants to do with p2p sharing and what BAT wants to do with advertising and supporting publishers both have incredible potential and I don't doubt at all that they're going to explode as soon as they start to be adopted. It feels comfy to coast on a goldmine while the world is scrambling around you.

No shit, this is the highest risk/highest potential return coin out there. I think this will be around ALOT longer than most shitcoins. Glad I got in when I did.

+5 for whitelisted pic
+10 for lots of words
Quality shillpost Ramesh.

"A different kind of coin".
LMFAO wow were u paid to say that horse shit kys

Subway eat fresh
Have it your way
Think outside the bun
A different kind of coin lmfaoooo this place has no shame

I've made my highest profit so far with UFR.

Imagine you miss out on a moon because you listened to Pajeet fuding a good coin just because there seems to be a shill group out there. Literally every solid coin has a shill group, how can this be a downside? And they've been shilling for months now which means it's the opposite of a pump and dump. Think for yourself, do your own research and stop listening to Pajeet. That is all.

Literally just saw you post this reply in the discord for points LMAO.

OP I can ruin this shill for you very easily, if you know what I know you will apologize immediately.

this is a fake it till you make it mission, get in now or regret later lad

Very good ranjid

Pajeet, my son....

God not this again.

ITT Sad wankers replying to themselves to get imaginary points on a shill discord.

Why are you lying? I'm not in any shill group. I just like the concept of the coin and think Pajeets like you who hate money shouldn't dissuade people from buying into UFR. Also if you claim I'm in the shill group then post proof, faggot.

*shits internally*

I'm impressed mods aren't banning on sight any UFR threads, obvious scam coin being marketed by a pump and dump discord group

It's not against the rules, and that would be an insane abuse of power. When UFR as a legitimate token grows in considerable power, it would make Veeky Forums look completely and absolutely rigged, which would make traffic go way down. You can't put a ban on shilling. That's childish and absurd.

Also, if there was any pump or dump, I'm doubtful. Looking at the trends for most alt-coins during the first 2 weeks of January, I find it impossible that any pumping or dumping occurred at all.

It's really quite pathetic that the only FUD arguments being pushed against this coin is "a few people are rallying behind UFR and therefore it is bad because they *must* be malicious because //Veeky Forums// told me every who is on a team is against me, even if they invite me to join." You probably let yourself be manipulated into this line of thinking due to low self esteem.

Nice FUD Pajeet, enjoy the +20 points in your anti-UFR discord shill group. In the mean time people who don't hate money will do their own research and eventually realize that UFR is a pretty sick project. Incentivizing seeding will revitalize the torrent community.

Actually that gay ass discord group that spams here forces all of its members to make threads on UFR so you and the rest of your shills can go fuck yourself

Keep on posting those whitelisted images from #pictures and mentioning UFR, gotta collect those good boy points.

Hey I'm giving you free chances to make easy replies here, you should be thanking me.

Yea we're shilling so what, it hasn't done any bad before and it won't now. I'm holding and it has been my comfiest hold really, dumped pfr and bbt.

>points out logical holes

>uses picture anyone could have saved from Veeky Forums

>still somehow definitely trying to scam you

Also, I'm not submitting my replies to anyone. I hear you need points to stay in the group, so you know what to do.
You'll feel the need to suck someone's cock sooner or later, so might as well suck mine.

Nice, keep it up. You didn't use a pic or mention UFR though so this isn't the best strategy.

Want to learn about UFR? read the thread dingus.
Read the white paper, read the reddit, read the updates. Watch a youtube video.

There it is.

5 points have been SHITTED in your account.

I can sense the butthurt, you missed a chance to get in UFR early, we told you it will skyrocket pajeet but you didn't listen. Now you are spreading FUD and wasting your time for no reason at all. Better listen and get on boat next time peace

There is a lot of shilling going around regarding UFR but if you actually look into the tech you'll see thats its more than just an overly shilled coin.

I honestly suggested taking a step back and reading through the information you can find on the coin instead of just saying "OH SO AND SO DISCORD GROUP ARE OUT SHILLING THIS COIN FOR NO REASON".

Do the research and youll see its actually worth investing in.

paid bump reporting in.
yes yes buy ufr big money come soon for u buy now

exactly, we picked this coin for shilling for a reason

>>
Do it actually, you can't say it is a scam or ins't worth investing in just because people are shilling it. Quite opposite actually, they choose a legit coins to spread them. This thing is useful and I actually think it this concept might be used in the future, may even be a good alternative to torrents, there will always be people that pay you for sharing stuff they want. May not be in a near future, but this has a potential to grow. Only thing that is hurting the coin is the FUD that will eventually stop, fuders will get tired and loose interest. You are missing out if you aren't holding at least some UFR.

This coin will change the way we share documents and files. Worth a buy.

Definetly worth putting couple of hundred bucks into it now and forget about it for a year because if everything goes right this can do x25 eoy with ease. I mean look at the roadmap, we prob will have finished working product this year, masses will realise how easy they now can get any content they want using upfiring. You can even consider buying this token now for future use purpose, because apparently you will need some upfiring to download. Say it will be worth 25$ per token at this time, but you bought now at 80¢ so you can download anything you want at max speed for super cheap.
The only problem with this that i see is what about viruses and illegal content like cp. On a torrent site you can see comments, you have moders etc to protect you from viruses, but i dont think something like that will be present in UFR. Comments - maybe, but moders? I dont think so. As for illegal content, i think governments will lose their shit over decentralised service using which you can anonymously get illegal content like cp with no chance of tracking and revealing the parties involved in the exchange. In fact, this can change not only the way we see data distribution through the internet, but thr entire world because of the possibility to transfer any data anonymously to anyone.

Pick a better coin to shill stupid curryniggers.

Also 10 points have been shitted into your account.

I wonder why do people put so much effort in this stupid FUD. It is not like pump and dump, UFR seems legit, why would you shill a scam when there are legit cryptos, right? So you aren't saving people from bad investment or anything. This hate agains UFR is completely stupid, you guys just envy my new lambo

Very well written post sir, only 1 more and you'll have enough points to stay in the group for an extra day lmao.

WARNING. BLATANT PAJEET DISCORDS HAVE BEEN SHILLING THIS SHADY VAPORWARE SCAM FOR WEEKS.

CAN THE FUCKING MODS DO SOMETHING ALREADY?

Seriously I'm sick of these fucking Discord groups. Stop making your shitcoin shilling so obvious. You guys are fucking shit.

1. Mention ufr/upfiring in your post
As much as this seems obvious, most forget to do this. When you write a reply, please make sure you mention UFR/upfiring in your post. The more often the name is mentioned, the more likely it will stick. And a name that sticks will naturally become a meme; a replicatable culturual asset

2. Use an image from the #pictures channel
Our specialized team has really put their best effort into creating high quality memes. In order for these images to become part of standard crypto culture, we will have to repost them until they get picked up by others. That's how memes work, the replication part is essential. Including one of these pictures will net you a nice bonus in shill points!

3. Make long/detailed replies/threads
Everyone can say "bump" or "buy ufr", and it really doesn't do much to convince any other potential investor when read. In order to really convince people that UFR is a proper investment, we obviously need to explain why UFR is a proper investment! Therefor, lengthy posts are awarded much more points. You can literally get 2 days worth of shillpoints for a well-written lengthy post. Please do not take this guideline lightly, it's really important!

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

UFR triggers people so bad it's pretty funny. The actual product has a long way to go until release. But I respect that UFR is trying to monetize a niche market instead of being another zero utility token.

Make shill thread

Post shill thread in Pajeet Discord

Fellow Pajeets arrive with walls of text copypasta.

Try harder guys. THIS is SO fucking obvious.

>Say it will be worth 25$ per token at this time, but you bought now at 80¢ so you can download anything you want at max speed for super cheap.

This is a very good point and a valid reason for someone to buy if they plan on actually using Upfiring.

20 rupees have been deposited into your discord shitting street

HAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYONE LEFT THIS SCAM WEEKS AGO

WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING? DID YOU GUYS BUY AT THE ATH? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA. I LOVE WHEN THE SECOND TIER OF THE PUMP GETS FUCKED AND THEY DESPERATLY KEEP SHILLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What are you guys doing? This shill was dumped and abandoned already. Stop trying to dump your bags retards.

Let this be a lesson. All pump groups are scams to enrich the small clique at the top. You literal yards. Cut your losses.