Stellar Liftoff Thread

FOMO In fuckers because we’re coming and we’re coming in waves

BITLUMENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK OFF RANDOSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy your SJW coin.
This has no actual use and is the definition of a shitcoin. How the fuck it got to #7 on CMC is beyond me.

>get a load of this rando

we're gonna break the 6k today.

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go-o-o all over the world we are belting the entire world.
Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
WOAHOH WASSUP?
And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean around one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis, seven days a week.
WHAAAAT??
I am right now independently, financially independently.
I am saying to so many people who said that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game.
“Hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey look this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.”
And I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.”
“Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I'm say what am I gonna do?
Then I said to myself, you know what, when I am starting to put 10 thousand dollars a day on her, right on her, you know on her table then she is gonna say WOAH HAHAHA YOYO ok thats real.
So guys, I wanna tell you something, faith and belief is the one thing that we all need to be able change the world, and right now I believe that in this groom we have the seed thats going to germinate and its going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world.
I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something that each and every one of you has the opportunity to become like those amazing people that we know here from Vietnam. Hey hey my group from Vietnam! Making so much money that they could probably have a real hard time counting it.
HAHAHA.
So guys let me tell you that I loooveee Bitconnect

You can't kill the bitcoin killer

LETS GO!!! This will be dollar soon!

NICE TRAJECTORY PAJEET SNEK

FairX and dollar status or bust!

>Literally the uncucked version of XRP but somehow it's the SJW coin

Last I checked XRP was the kike lib infested coin, not Stellar.

>Has no use

Wanna know how I know you haven't read the white page?

in since $.15 boys... sitting comfy and riding the inevitable wave to $5

All hands on deck, we´re taking off boys!

Im staying in until 50

Why not until $100?

It will reach .70 cents today.

I meant in the short term, like EOM Feb, that $5 is certainly foreseeable. $1000 EOY 2019

1.20 EOD, screencap dis

RANDOS FUCK OFF

Mfw “Rando Posting” will be a thing in 2018

year of rando

>hasn't touched the high created yesterday
>volume is on the sell side whenever it approaches those height

Okay faggot, try and manipulate the price more as it goes back to 5200 sats.

Spotted the rando

Good post.

There's always fud, but smart people whould get on board here. it started slow, but it's just a matter of time.