LET'S BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE GUYS

LET'S BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE GUYS.

If someone got into crypto *today*, which coins are the most likely to go up 100X in the next 2 years? WHICH ONES?

IMO VEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/gokucoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But ether faggot

AMB, PRL and SKY.

Bounty0x is cheap as fuck right now. WaBi is cool, too.

100X? Projects with YUGE ambitions which are VERY risky. LINK, EOS, ZRX, ...

>SKY
lmaooooo, "lead developer" is an ex-felon and owns 90% of the coin's supply

get rekt

guaranteed 100x in 2 years omg and sky

PRL is vaporware, it will lose to BAT. They don't have a working storage system so it's not going up. Why would a firefox founder and creator of Javascript LOSE TO PRL A BUNCH OF NO-NAME KEKS YOU RETARD? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD TILL YOU LEARN TO DO YOUR RESEARCH

guaranteed 2x in 100 years omg and sky

AMB

Hadron Cloud

100x is pushing it for anything. Link and Req both have potential for 50-100x if we get mainstream adoption this year. Eth could go 5-10x.

guaranteed 2x in 100 years omg and sky

INT, REQ, LINK, QSP

>eth, neo, btc
That's right faggots, btc

LINK is the only for sure answer here.

Confido, DOGE, DigiBytes. The TA pennants are ready to break upwards, solid dev teams, steady price vs. volume and the Elliot Waves are retracing. All moon missions ready to BLOW!

>VEN
>Not a chink scam
Yea let me invest in a Chinese coin with no white paper when I could choose a superior Gook coin that does the same shit with a real team, working product, and a white paper. You might not get 100x with ICX but you won’t get CHANG’d

>Req.
One can only hope

You are really going to commit suicide when PRL goes x10. I am going to screen cap this and post this near your final hours (when PLR does x10).

BRD

ETH of cos u stupid fuck

what exchanges have bounty

Reported for avatarfagging.

This and ELLA

can you explain why? ive been reading about AMB and dont understand the use case

I bought KFL and GHN coins. KFL (a BRLY fork) was an exit scam and GHN dumped like crazy.

GHN bagholders were promised a new UI, new engine but they were dumped like the cucks they are. Never buy GHN again. Never trust GHNcucks.

Reported for lying.

Unironically LINK.

Also, this is the only 100x

coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/gokucoin/

TRAC, and its not even close

Imagine VEN/WTC being released in feature-complete, real-world-tested, huge-partnerships-already-acquired, ready-to-be-deployed-and-adopted state completely under the radar for like 15 cents on ED one night, and nobody was paying attention since the market was looking fugly.

It's so good its almost in the realm of unbelievable.

>No one has mentioned XRB yet

>Turns out, I was misleading you when I told you to buy VEN high and sell XRB low. I actually dumped my VEN on you (that I bought low) and stocked up on some cheap XRB. So I'm sorry about that, but that's just how these things go I guess :\\

TRAC (likely $500m-$1b cap in 6-12 months)
AMM (asymmetric, higher risk, big potential)
HAT (asymmetric, higher risk, big potential)

currently only kucoin. it'll be opening on some other larger exchange by tomorrow evening so youll want to own yours before that because itll boost the price

>trac

After research, this just got picked the fuck up. Gonna buy 10k.

glad for the dip, got rid of a small bit of HORSE and ARY and dropped 4 ETH into TRAC. Now to wait...