Dis is de wae

Dis is de wae

yasssssssssssssssssssssss

50% PoS master race

Fuck off with that shit you fuckin millennial

Millenial age range is 18-34... are you saying you're 35 or older and still posting on Veeky Forums?

Nice, someone who is actually mentally handicapped.

yawn

The Suicide is Painless video was gold but this cringey new shit belongs in the trash.

Are you fuckin retarded? Millennial is someone born y2k+ I'm 80s kid mother fucker not no new bean like you Justin Bieber faggots fuck off

5 minute block times. Slower than litecoin.

Tor privacy wallet integration incoming, pajeet btfo

PoS coin so it doesn't kill the environment like your shitcoin. LTC middle of the pack, nothing special, shitcoin, BTFO

Shills are out in full force, dev team was crying for donations on telegram for cryptopia listing.

Dont claim things incoming that other coins aleady do, this coin literally has no use and is a pajeet turd coin. It's like a worse COLX.

why is this fucking nigger speak everywhere now

stinky linky detected. yes other coins may do ONE of the many things ECA can do, but do any of them combine all of these aspects into one CHADcoin!? No, didn't think so.

That meme is racist. I know because I go to Kotaku :)

i'm all in eca but you're doing a bad shill op, stop it please

BUY! BUY! BUY!

This meme was worth a sensible chuckle at first but now it makes me want to suckstart an AR every time I hear it and a friend of mine will not fucking shut the fuck up about.

NEWFAGS GET OUT