Don't open any news sites

don't open any news sites
fuck
fuck
fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/bitcoin-wont-last-in-world-of-finance-warns-nobel-winning-economist
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/bitcoin-criticized-at-wef-in-davos-but-cryptocurrency-world-fights-back.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elaborate

elaborate cunt

Yea fag elaborate

Which countries are safe? I will literally get on a plane right now and never go back to avoid this incoming avalanche. I will not go down with this

literally just google any random major news outlet, pajeets

it's about the World Economic Forum in Davos, they're saying Bitcoin is NOT a currency.

OH NO

OH SHITTT

It doesn't matter. Unfortunately, if America doesn't "think" that BTC is a currency, other countries sure as fuck do. And I don't believe OP anyway, but if it was true, my comment applies.

kek fear mongering from major media outlets, I don't think any of it matters though

FAKE NEWS

it's worse than that.
imagine satoshi dumped his BTC and mt gox at the same time.
that bad.
you will see soon enough when it hits mainstream news outlets.
stay safe.

>CNN
ALL IN ALL IN I NEED LEVERAGE

nothing on bloomberg, cnn
good one guys, was preparing to tether up

>trump official
RELAX FAGGOTS ITS NOT EVEN TRUMP WHO SAID IT. IGNORE THIS KIKERY FUD AND HODL

then link it you autist

It's over guys

Probably the worst photoshop i've seen in a long time

>not using arial
user, I...

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/bitcoin-wont-last-in-world-of-finance-warns-nobel-winning-economist
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/bitcoin-criticized-at-wef-in-davos-but-cryptocurrency-world-fights-back.html

every /b/ newfag learns the trick of editing the text on a site on their first week
this guy didn't even do that

it's fake r-right?

>no inspect element

that's cuz it's fucking paint

anyway, OP's just fudding, nothing new all over the news, same old establishment rant about granddaddy coin

>"The central banks have been nurturing the [financial] system for centuries... we've got a good thing going on," Nobel laureate Robert Shiller
>Robert Shiller
>Shiller
>SHILLER
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

the establishment is scared, nothing more.

Not even capitalizing correctly

even if it wasn't, it is