IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-latest-regulation-values-donald-trump-mnuchin-crime-illicit-activities-a8178931.html

>Trump official

So no one really.

So? Guns are regulated. Doesn't stop burgers from shooting themselves and it won't stop us from trading cryptos.

NO DRUMPF WHY DID I VOTE FOR YOU

We need more Crypto ATM's, that'll pretty much destroy any chance at regulating it via treasury / too big to fail bank throttling.

It's a catch 22. Clinton surely would've choked crypto to death

Well, you had to choose between Clinton or Trump.

This

once it's regulated no one will use it for illegal activities anymore, just like cash. thank you drumpf.

>Guns can't be regulated but internet imaginary money must be regulated

The absolute STATE of the US

I wish guns were unregulated

Guns are extremely regulated in the US Hans. Just because we can actually own them doesnt mean they arent regulated.

So when do we sell in order to rebuy the incoming dip from Trumps news?

A random official saying something and it becoming policy are two very different things

How do you know when to sell though

It is inevitable that this policy becomes official it's only a matter of time

Random official? its Steve Mnuchin the Secretary of the Treasury.

While I agree with you that no final decision has been made, let's acknowledge that this random official Steven Mnuchin who is Jewish and also the US Treasury Secretary, so I don't think it should be taken lightly.

Y-you means its gonna d-dip further?

regulation is a good thing you fucking fudders. this is the next step for mass adoption and legitimized crypto infrastructure. KYC and AML laws aren't a death sentence for crypto morons

When the government moves to change the laws? The US government isn't exactly quick on it's feet.

NOT AGAIN

>haha goy we're good for you
>remember to pay the 50% crypto tax!!
>we need more money for boomers and the browns that will replace you

>we need big daddy government to control who we send money to
Fuck off cunt.