So who else?

Who else saw Walton when it was under $1, but didn't buy in? Share your sadness with the rest of us.

yup. i remember it being shilled here constantly at 1-2$

feelsbad desu. i rode other coins tho

Yeah, I bought around 1,2$ and sold the October top. The 9/11 memes were too much to pass.

I bought in at $.82 held through the rally to $8-9 held through the 2 month dip back to $5-6. Traded it to chase pumps and had the same results as if I had held WTC except now I have less coins.

I'm up 10x but could have been up like 25x if I had just held my original 1k walters.

I'm buying more as I can we're about to break $1B mcap today for the first time ever and we're just getting started

Held one masternode since september at 3$ average.

Decided to buy two more masternodes just before the GMN announcement so Now I am comfy as fuck

the problem with coins that 10x-20x is that unless you have a lot of money to play with, its hard to both diversify and make a lot of money from them even if you do get into them. i had 3k to spend when wtc was 1 dollar, so if i diversified over 10 coins, i wouldn't have even made that much. i would have made a few grand, but who gives a fuck, thats like a month worth at a job. and if i didn't diversify at that point i'd have had to get pretty lucky to hit a 20x coin with just a single pick and then holding for over a month. the real fun in crypto mostly begins when you have 10-20k to play with imo.

Invested 1.5K in September in Walton.

Comfy as fuck wih all my chinese guys

That's awesome. Congrats.

I'll do you one better, bought 25k at $1.5, sold at 50 cents.

This thing pumped like a bat out of hell and i sold majority of my 1000 at like $30

i dont blame you

there were 20 shill threads in the catalog by an obvious pump and dump group

i didnt invest either but i dont have any regrets

a 100% chinkcoin portfolio, pretty smart.

his name was Charlie Walton

Sometimes people are so excited about buying a cool new coin they tell everyone about it en masse. Hence why reading white papers is important

I got in on Coss at 6 cents, Link at 14 cents, and Req at 6 cents, but they all look sad compared to WTC at this point. Luckily I sold Coss at $2.

I bought the absolute peak during the first pump and held through -80% losses and kept buying more. Now Im comfy as fuck with my GMN and im looking to be a millionaire EOY with just my wtc holdings as it cant hit 200$+ easy. Comfy.

In 3 month I'll let you know I bought INT at 0.7.

Screen cap this

why not get in on the next wtc ;)

nice quads

right, i didnt do any research on it

the name, the identical threads + horrible english in the opening posts just turned me off completely

I think it was 80 cents when i was telling the pajeets to fuck off

I've saw what I think was the very first thread about walton here back in August end just after binance introduction.

Nobody knew what was that which was looking like a wierd chinese scam. Some people here were chilling and saying "let's try to ride this, don't you like gambling ?"

I almost fell for this, walton was like 1.2$ at this time. Decided to not buy (~28th august)

2 days after, the priced crashed to 50cent so I was glad I didn't bought this scam with their shit website downloading a malware on my computer + no whitepaper.

Then 1st september afternoon precisely (europe time) I saw many thread on reddit and other forum about this and how awesome team and project were, hiddem gem, etc

Checked the price => still 50/60 cent . The shill was looking legit but I was still skeptic and bagholding DNT at this time.

Went to the gym, then back on my screen the price was +220%. Decided that I missed the boat.

Walton continued to rise for 3 days, bought the last day of the pump near ath and sold for barely +5%

Didn't bought during the chinese fud when it was back to 1$

Walton is one of my biggest regret

saw it shilled on here cheap asf it did catch my eye but i was all in dbc at the time. dbc stll 10x for me though so its cool

>Bought NAV at $0.03, sold at $0.50
>Bought IOC at $0.13, sold at $1.60
>Bought XBY at $0.02, sold at $0.28
>Bought ANS(NEO) at $5, sold at $60

Sure i could've made more money if i held longer but it doesnt bother me. It's impossible to call the top and highsight is 20/20. Stop buying whatever is being shilled the hardest and look for undervalued protocols with alot of room for growth. Hubii Network(HBT) for example, not to be confused with Huobi. DYOR