DBC (Deep Brain Chain) - General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoTX3QXqYpJR_RA93uzGQtg
youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ9jsaiHok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue leader standing by

>Where my brainlets at?
Literally India. AGI is our AI token NOT this DBC chink scam coin kill your self SAGE

Generals are for fags. Just make a normal DBC thread.

t.bought at ath

>sah-gay in the name field
>your self

who's 'our' faggot
my bags are heavy but I holding to at least break even

Actually bought at 10¢ sold at 50¢ but keep ignoring that your coin is garbage lol

Bought some DBC today, your ATH bags are less heavy now guys!

When this mooning? god damn. and where's fist nigger?

sure you did, larping faggot

bought at 8c, put a sell wall at 500 vits, and then woke up and didn't sell. fml.

youtube.com/channel/UCoTX3QXqYpJR_RA93uzGQtg

When is this faggot's music video going to be released? It's supposed to be today.

i mean i cancelled my sell wall because i got greedy.

Ofc OP doesn't contribute to the thread.

kek

Did you guys know that the foodposter actually killed himself for once?

Sold my bags at a 70% loss this morning. Too many moon missions being missed while I'm sitting here with this coin. Will probably buy back in at some point but for now I have to accept that I bought near ATH and got pajeeted.

>DBC instead of AGI

top cringe lads

>nice india meme
>nice agi vs dbc meme
>LARPing
>t.brainlet

Weak af fud. Don't post in these threads if you have nothing to contribute and aren't even holding dbc. Stop telling us what to do with our money.

Fuck off retards

isnt the video already released or am i missing something here?
youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ9jsaiHok

God damn that is horrible, no he hasn't released the full-video, that's just a teaser. I hope he's doing this ironically.

i got this for 0.36 cents, will i ever see my money back ?

when the market recovers you'll at least triple them

Got 10k of this at 10 cents. Worth holding till 50 cents or dumping this for other moon missions?

This will skyrocket the moment you sell

tell me which ones mooned?

so safe to say that this shit drops more than the market, and also gains much faster than the market?

>inb4 pajeet brain

Someone convince me this shit is not dead. I regret having 50% portfolio in this

NEO conference in a few days

did some heavy research and wheres where I think dbc will take us.

it's refreshing to see some professional TA here.

ump

Any chance this hits 60 cents again? Bought at 30 cents and want to at least double.

No, not a chance. Now gimme those bags.

Gazua = let's go = to the moon

Buying at ATH, bleeding all the way here and selling would make you commit suicide in 2 to 3 weeks. Seriously, dont do this to yourself. DYOR

It's up to the whales when they want it to go up or down. But they will probably time it so people will FOMO and more money flows in.

PLS KEK BLESS MY POST WITH REPEATING DIGITS SO THAT I MAY KNOW THAT DBC IS NOT A SHITCOIN

OR AT LEAST THAT IT WILL MOON EVENTUALLY

PLS MY LORD

just gonna leave this here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you mocking their English or saying that AI is a growing industry and going to be huge in China?