I JUST WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!!!

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1530gcYZDYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything going up. Why you fudding?

Bitcoin is still going sideways. I went all in at 17500...

we gonna make it bro then your gonna hate yourself for selling

i just want my money back............

Only a literal nigger would have paid more than 9k for a bitcoin, it was so obvious the growth was unsustainable.

Natural selection faggot, retire your losses and call it a day or lose it all.

No refunds ;)

kek

Turn off PC, turn it back on in 4 months.

So be patient, your greed brought you to buy at the annual ath which was followed by an annual dip. You can cash out now and feel like a retard in 2 months or you can wait and get your investment and then some back

or you can fucking hodl and become the god you once dreamed

what the fuck were you expecting when it hit 17k? hitting 100k? fuck

Yes since it went from 100 to 1000 in the 2013 bull run.

holy fuck
you had so many opportunities to sell and buy back later to increase your stack and you didn't? what are you doing

Go all in on doge, it's your only chance

This.

Exactly. Put seeds in horse manure, leave in sunlight, go on holiday for 4 months. End of story.

I'm still toying around with my test folio, and I'm -10.29% to btc, -18.08% to usd. How bad am I lads? Am I going to stay poor?

I have eth, xmr and a random shitcoin from cryptopia for shits and giggles (NTRN). Atm everything shows growth to usd and to btc, apart from this shitcoin. Do I hold it so I don't fix my losses, or do I say "fuck it" and sell it for something that's not complete shit?

BTC will go sideways now for weeks if not months.

Normie cash has dried up, FOMO is all but dead with the prospect of going 10x at near 0 and to top it all off there isnt any bit news or actual real world bitcoin adoption in sight.

What exactly do you think will drive the price back up to $17.5k? I would love to hear it

vocaroo.com/i/s1530gcYZDYQ

And it went from 1000 to 20000 in the 2017 bull run. So even by your own logic you bought in late.

>mfw i bought zcl and enj at ATH

not link.