VECHAIN PARTNERS WITH CATTLE

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-infocorps-sentenel-chain-to-provide-cross-chain-interoperability-to-help-the-63bba7f6eb3a

Other urls found in this thread:

sentinel-chain.org/Sentinel.Chain.Whitepaper.Draft.v0_29.2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sold just a few minutes ago. Will it go back down?

WE MOON

>he sold the dip
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's fucking real.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was just trying to daytrade. :( Sell high and buy back low a few minutes later

I-it will go back down, r-right? I need it to go to 0.0067 ETH so I can buy back without a loss.

VeChain has news every day HOLY FUCK

how many times do we have to tell these faggots to stop daytrading VEN?

It's Vechainge the world!

WE MOOOOOOOOOOO

be honest how many of you idiots did we fud out of ven last night

Yeah, I got burned trying to daytrade VEN, too.
Goes well a few times and then suddenly you get fucked.

get out

cow chain is wanna be steak coin

this.
only thing i do now is buy dips by dollar cost averaging.

bought some more this morning when it was 6 feelgoodman

This is why you shouldn't hear the guys who say "I increased my stack by X daytrading, get rekt hodlers!"
It's survivor bias, you will probably hear about the ones who manage to do it by luck, but not about those who lost day trading.

I have 80K VeChain. We should have mooned during the conference a few days ago.

This is fucking nothing news and I can't imagine why it's MOOning because of it.

The only reason I can see is because it mentioned VeChain has partnerships with major Asian FIs lined up.

It's on an uptrend user. Don't pull your hair out, just buy back

there are probably bots that buy whenever vechain tweets too seeing as they announce major shit every few days

Senteniel blockchain is fake, you can't find anything on it on google.

Seems like their releasing fake news so Jim Breuer csn dump his bags

And you are retarded. The conference said nothing new DNV GL was old news by then.

GRAPES WHEN?!

>hair
I have Alopecia Universalis.

They literally confirmed they were going to build exclusively on VeChain and planned to move everything over to it. They also stated they were going to push VeChain onto companies they work with that could benefit from them.

Being partnered with DNV was known but the extent was not.

lol

Although the consensus seems to be "fuck day trading", if anyone followed the a basic elliot wave pattern on the recent bull runs, they will make a very healthy profit from the correction from the last few days.

I know TA isn't received very well on this board, but I think we're about to hit wave 5 in the elliot wave cycle and then correct HARD downward after we hit 110k sats or so back to where we are right now.

Not telling you to trade/how to trade but this is what I'm predicting in the next week or two.

bless my 450 stack with gains, archbishop 80k

AHHHH IT'S DUMPING

Eh, it's not that impressive on it's own. Basically generic good news.
But i suppose if we add up all the news we got a good thing going on.

sentinel-chain.org/Sentinel.Chain.Whitepaper.Draft.v0_29.2.pdf
pajeet

You're a wild card with nothing to lose. Stress doesn't phase you. You all in on bitconnect for the adrenaline

wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wassuuuuuuuup

Kek, watch the video again, brainlet.