Where should I go for 10x this month?

Side note, fucked up and bought coss at an ath. Was at $7k before that.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep your COSSes, sell those fucking lumens, buy some REQ. wait for a new bull-run and in march your folio definetely will be worth >10k

pfr, ethorse, dna, pbl. its the 10x wombo combo for february-march

Big fan of REQ especially at .44. What’s your prediction by Feb?

I fucking hate etherdelta but I’ll check out dna for sure. Thx user

Not really sure, it depends on chinese boiz and especially the BTC. I think by the end of Feb it will cost more than 1$. Waiting for some announcements though. Bought 12k at 1.4k sats
Also PFR seems to be good.

Just sold half xlm for req. thx user

Taking Veeky Forums advice xD
Your gonna be sorry selling xlm before feb...

personally, i would have sold the XLM for VEN and sold the COSS for REQ.

It's actually not that bad, you know. I think people really will invest in Stellar and at some point it may hit 5$, maybe EOY or next year. But I believe REQ can cost >10$ at the same point, so...
It's all about that BTC though.

This

its on kucoin as well, price has really shot up recently.

I really like ven but it’s just coming off an ath and would hate to get fucked again and see it retrace.

ORIGINTRAIL, TRAC.

This is a god-tier gem user. A lot of the smart money has been silent while they accumulated and are currently manipulating and accumulating more while volume is still low and the exchanges are few. This coin was just unlocked a few days ago, had a 22.5mm hard cap that sold out under an hour.

This has so far to go marketcap wise to even catch up to the different coins within their space and it's just as legitimate if not more, with a solid track record and actual useage going all the way back to 2013.

Were gonna be able to stake this shit too, can you imagine getting a masternode or whatever the fuck VEN comic's calls their node tiers at 10-25c? Go research this and tell me why you aren't buying as much as you can right now.

I bought COSS around $2.90 like a ding dong. Going to hold on to my heavy bags for awhile.

I still have half my xlm, don’t worry.

10x loss is the only thing you’re going to see in February. Go fiat, my dude.

I bought in around $2 and just stopped checking it. I am avoiding taking total loss by calling this a "long hold", possibly longer than my life span.

I feel your pain user. Hopefully one day we will reap the benefits of the exchange if it grows exponentially like they say.

Trinity Network Credits. Scaling solution for NEO platform. Started trading earlier this week. Not sure about 10x, but you're looking at a good 4x or more in the very short term. Some sort of announcement is expected next week at NEO DevCon.

>grows from 200 to 400 users
user this mess doesn't even properly boot up on a mac, my figaro could design a better working exchange.

i bought at 2.05 i feel the pain, sold at 1.20 at a loss and put it into VEN at 6.50. dont be afraid to cut losses and to chase other opportunities.

how can you lose more than 1x?

OST and WABI are my choices for short term gains

What is the best exchange for it?

RLC, just this month it got on binance and bittrex and several non English exchanges.
They've got a good product and plan and tech industry veterdan phds.
It's still sub 100 on cmc.
It hasn't experienced any moon missions yet.

Just some advice, but I can't help anyone who can't help themselves.

Etherdelta etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH OR IDEX. just released a few days ago only on the exchanges for the people who are ahead of the curve

Had my eye on that one as well. I think cloud computing (like ELF) has a great future within blockchain.