This is so fucking retarded news came out the same time I sold just what the fuck

this is so fucking retarded news came out the same time I sold just what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/yicaichina/status/955724941403373568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha you listed to the FUDDers?

Dumb user.

This WILL GO TOP 5 PERIOD

Dont listen to the FUD.

They warned you.
The whales were dumping to prepare for a moon. Selling at 9, selling at 8, selling at 7, selling at 6, the minute it went under $6 they started buying back in. You faggots sold low and now that the price is going past 10 at the end of the month you’re gonna FOMO back in like a wee bitch.

aaaa man I absolutely fucking love crypto

It's stupid news. They partnered with some pre-ICO shitcoin.

good stay out now
we dont want you
go pick another coin to invest you $15 in

t. hyped up crypto kid

so buy it back?

the news this time isn't that big
it's more in line with the types of partnerships that other blockchain companies release
nothing like VeChain's other news items

>vechain announces it is now a nigger welfare coin
>normies fomo at record speed

really makes me think

>you can now mortgage a cow to buy VEN

It sounds retarded as fuck. Why would you need a blockchain to enable livestock to be used as collateral.

its going to go back down

Its gonna get dumped to hell now just when i was gettin hopefull because of the mild uptrend.

Buy high sell low you fucking FUD believing faggots

so you can prevent counterfeit cows

Who knows, the more their chain gets used the better. But it does kind of remind me of partnerships like "largest wooden furniture company." It's gonna be relatively miniscule.

Good, i am sick and tired of getting human female milk every time i buy a cartoon of cow milk.

Are they going to brand a big fuck off QR code on them?

Better news is an interview with Sunny being broadcast around the world on TV, hopefully it will bring normies.

The real news is the cross-chain interoperability, gives an idea of things to come. But ofcourse you biztards are incapable of holding for more than a day and dont see the significance of this announcement

>Are they going to brand a big fuck off QR code on them?

No, they are going to genetically engineer them to be born with a QR code pattern displayed on their side.

I'm pretty sure nigger-cow leverage is way more important than whatever nerd shit you just talked about, faggot.

Livestock. People gonna end up in blockchain soon. “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

>Partnerships with major financial institutions in Southeast Asia are in the pipeline to extend the value of this strategic alliance between VeChain and Sentinel Chain.

This too desu.

>We are developing a supply chain solution for a global giant which has business in multiple sectors
>Price tanks
>We be giving dem niggas money with cows on da blockchain n shiet
>Price goes up
What the fuck?

Don't understand faggots like this.

>everyone and their slut grandmother is shilling this shit
>expected to be $100 MINIMUM by the end of the year
>sells and acts like a pussy when news is released.

Were you expecting news to stop? Off yourself

sunny is learning how to market to white people, that's what the fuck

Broadcasted to 190 countries, now this does sounds pretty serious.
We need a bit of normie attention. But they will probably jump off after 2 days of no gains. kek

>the state chinese livestock
>regular, healthy cows vs shit tier walking dead cows full of antibiotics and what not
I can see why they would use some kind of quality proof system

Kek. this will be top 10 at the end of the month and top 5 this year.

first, no.
Second, yes.

More like both no, because it's a meme coin with a meme project.

Perhaps if you insure your cattle the insurance company could require the animals to be on blockchain.

I’m waiting for my $2000 purchase of bitcoin can go through coinbase so I can buy $2000 more VEN

with a huge professional team, the best connections and partners in all of crypto, unreal marketing and a long term positioning plan for taking over a market that is worth hundreds of billions.

They are making crypto less risky and mainstream to get big enterprises in.

They are changing the crypto game in a huge way. Fuck, I am so excited about this coin.

No way /an/ is like that. Every time i've visited, they've been nothing but helpful and nice. Once i saw a thread where someone said his pet lizard had prolapsed it's asshole (with pictures naturally), and instead of typical Veeky Forums replies they helped him out and encouraged him to get to a vet asap. Granted, that was years ago and i suppose boards change userbase with time.

Get your buckets ready, It's time to harvest some saltywalty tears!

\
HAHAHAHHA I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS LAST NIGHT 1 ANNOUNCEMENT AWAY FROM LOSING YOUR TICKET TO THE MOON. YOU KNOW YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT TOO ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN.

Certain breeds of cow have embryos that cost a quarter million dollars each. Sounds retarded but cattle breeding is huge business

Yeah but why blockchain? Niggas be decentralising my scrambled eggs next.

Holy crap it´s like I´m in the Truman Show, and every time I make a trade my previous coin moons. I don´t want anymore of this, make it stop

VEN is a ponzi scheme with Chinese characteristics. The technology will never materialize, and anyone who says VEN’s partners are already using the technology, have no proof. Just empty words spouted by a huckster. VEN masternodes were designed to get greedy idiots to dump even more money into their coin.

Take a close look at their dev team, there’s only one hardware guy. That should concern you. Rebranding is easy, announcing news is easy, but making grounding breaking technology isn’t. And I’m not criticizing people that buy/sell the VEN hypewave, go for it. But long term holders will get burned.

Welcome to VEN, where partnership news is released every 3 days. You'd have to be retarded to sell it for any reason.

Thanks bro, bought 100K more.

LOL.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol you dont really believe that

WE GOIN TO THE MOON BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHO PATNA

WHEN LAMBO

>partnership with one of the largest assurance and logistics firms on the planet, who says they are going to use vechain for everything and get blockchain adopted as quickly as possible
>drops 20%

>cows on the blockchain!!!!
>moons

Just search for "chihuahua user"

kek i kinda agree
Masternode fags will be just'd so hard hahahah

Either way, i'm riding the bitch for the near future

I want those gains

>There are people right here on this board who will fall for this low effort fud
top kek

>"Hey PwC and DNV GL wanna join my ponzi?"
>"Sure thing bro we both wanna extend ourselves into the ponzi industry"

You’re wrong sir.
DNG GL announced the partnership3 weeks ago. Yesterday was only the Q&A.

Can they actually manage all these projects? Seems like lot of stuff for 40 men team

sold my xlm last night and bought in at $6.90. we're all gonna make it.

Does anyone still believe this isn't the next bitconnect?

>Assurance and logistics
Pajeets here do not know such words.
Cows, that what they are familiar with.

DNV GL (makes more money than fcking McDonald’s), PwC, Chinese Government, Fanghuwang, Renault group, Jim Breyer and Breyer’s Capital, of course, all bunch of immature companies/people, right?
Dnv gl is a 150 years old company... Jim Breyer invested on Facebook back when it had only 7 employees, PwC is a global giant. Even Yicai is talking about Vechain on their official profile.

“Next bitconnect”
Seriously?

mobile.twitter.com/yicaichina/status/955724941403373568

Shoo shoo smelly loo

Blockchains can be used as a tool to validate authenticity. So if you associate an object irl with some id on a blockchain you can use the blockchain value as a certificate of authenticity that can't be faked