ICON

How high will it go in Feb?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Elegant_Joylin/icon-icx-biggest-event-to-watch-for-2018-icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-81db9d910f1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

about tree fiddy

Who knows? Probably not that high

11 if we are lucky

Higher than giraffe pussy. The summit is on the 31st, where they will reveal AT LEAST 5 dApps. Coincidentally, that same day it will be listed on Korean exchanges and crypto will resume trading in Korea.

The perfect storm.

Anybody else selling and buying the dump after the huge pump?

Why is everyone so sure this will be added to exchanges then? I heard of the KRW pairing, but never digged for sources, and does that really automatically mean it's on the K exchanges?

someone posted a link to an article about it but it was written in gook so I couldn't read it

It is confirmed going to be added to one, not sure which one. Somebody sent the article

Well I'm also certain it will be added, but other than a good strategy for business, why is everyone so sure of the date.

It will be listed on okcoin as the parent company of icx own okcoin but there isn't an actual date for a krw pairing. Everyone just thinks it's the 31st.

VEN is now higher than ICX.

>JUST

Fuck me for going all in in this coin, cant wait for summit, unload my bags and move to Ven

From what I remember when all my other coins were added to OKcoin nothing happened, I remember people saying most of the volume on OKcoin is in BTC and ETH.

I think the 5 dapps and partnerships will make a bigger difference but like everything in crypto sell before the fuck ton of dumping after the conference

>Sell low buy high
Classic.

What time does the conference start/end?

I am, I did not enjoy holding all month and being all in, feeling that sweet $12 high and just bleeding out even after the crash.

We're just consolidating for the real moon mission.

When we hit $12 I felt so good and I got it taken away

medium.com/@Elegant_Joylin/icon-icx-biggest-event-to-watch-for-2018-icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-81db9d910f1c

No idea, just gives a date. It's actually in Korea so lunchtime Korea i guess

I like icx but their pr is dogshit. No hype means no price increase

please don't be that overly optimistic plebbitor, we have been in a bit of a downtrend despite the crash. Yes were ready to moon though.

They own coinone. Not okcoin.

do you guys think this will hit 9k+ sats on the 31st? please be honest

Their marketing being shitty use to make me happy, because I could accumulate, and it made it feel like their savants who don't give a fuck about exposure. But now is when ICX needs it. That last radio silence during the main net release was bad too.

We'll hit $12 at least

Doesn't take a genius to see where we're going next

OMG WE MOONING BOIZ,, GET IN NOW OR MISS!!

yea...

>$0

Yessir. Wheres your order?

Fuck I just dumped thanks

$100 eoy
$1000 eoy 2019

God. I wish this was true

It is true just hodl you weak handed fuck