Realistically how long before takeoff?

ETH seems like the master coin, how much longer until it really starts trending upwards? How much longer do we have to accumulate?

If you didn't get it when it dipped to $790 as BTC crashed, you're already too late

ETH is only really going to take off once casper comes out, and only then if they've significantly improved their transaction speed and cost

is Vitalik Buterin going to do something about expensive and slow transactions?
NEO is so much better than ETH right now, only downside is, you can't transfer a fraction of NEO, only full numbers

Bought during the dip but not near enough. I was expecting a further crash the next day and then it bounced back and stabled around 1-1.1k
You think with all the other coins using ETH’s platform it has no chance to grow unless Casper is a giant success?

>chink rip-off of ETH
Yea I’m gonna steer clear of that, hope you make a few shekels and cash out before the Chinese run off with your money.

>bought at 950
>sold at 1300
>bought back at 1050
I can live with that

Im thinking about getting some right now, should I just do it?
Im scared it will dip later

it might but if you are in this for the long run it really doesn't matter
it's impossible to time the market perfectly every time

i don't even own NEO, but i used it to transfer between exchanges and it was super fast and feeless

Yeah Im in for the long term
Fuck it, will buy some

You have until POS. Then it will moon, then crash like bitcoin because POS will lead to its death.

I bought the ATH. Not even kidding.

>tfw sold all my 20 ETH at $1,200 before the crash
>tfw too afraid to buy back in at $800
>tfw all the rest of my crypto is tied up in shitcoins I'm at too much of a loss to sell
>tfw no ETH

I just wish fucking one of these shitcoins would moon so I could get some more ETH I feel so fucking exposed not having any it's going to .2 by spring.

how much was it?

ETH transferee in like 15 min for me And was like an .80 cent fee. If that bothers you you are probably Jewish.
I spent around 400 on it around the ATH feels bad man

No one can build any of their projects on ETH right now because it can't scale for shit...

ETH is gonna explode this year, probably around $10,000-32,000
it's the only coin with any real use and a genius in charge

1400ish i guess

Do you really think I'll tell you mr shekelstein?

im talking about the ath fag

>What is marketcap?

around 4 trillion

deluded

I know that feel bro.
Bought 2k euro at ATH

Be patient and hold steady. $3000 is guaranteed by the end of Feb

>another newfag

I bought at $3200 in Korea

Just look at how steady its holding in sat value. It just looks so primed, like XRP did before the second leg up in Dec.

lol i wish. Holding mayor bags went all in at 1200$ with 100k

listen fags, ETH is a good buy, but saying that this shit will x2 in a month is stupid. Where are the lummifags now? After their coin exploded, is just bleeding, never again reaching ATH. The happens to ETH, until fucking BTC moves nothing will happen.

no new money = no marketcap increase = no mooning

just lurk moar newfag

Look at the 2H ETHUSD chart (finex or GDAX)
There is a clear meme pennant forming: it comes to a point in 36 hours.
Ichimoku cloud: the Cloud tail is green, and chikou-span is about to break above the cloud.
We are close to blast off. My dick is tungsten carbide fɑm.

do what you want faggot, see you in the dip

you are absolutely right i'm afraid that it will never reach the ATH ever again.

>tfw only 0.1 ETH

I'm not gonna make it.

Look Decemberfag, we’ve been here so many times before. Chill your ass out and be glad you hold the comfiest bet in all of crypto.

Nice try pajeet

I have 1 and feel like I’m not gonna make it debating buying another one this month or next I just want a basic gestalt on where it will be in 12 months

By mid feb u will be happy. But still gay.

It’ll grow but that’s not Lambo money

Yes got, just give me your fiat and I’ll givr you these magic beans. But you need to hold the magic beans for a very long time.

I changed the rest of my ETH into NEO a couple of weeks ago. Does that mean I'm retarded?

Faggot.
Fiat is dying old trash.
Crypto is new tech. Stay poor. I don't even know you and i hate you.

where is the new money coming from?

Well it’s chump change so you have a better chance at maker more money out of NEO, NEO is a chink ETH rip-off tho so I would try and double up on the NEO and put that back in ETH which is a stable long term hold