ORIGINTRAIL

Listen up you stupid fucks. You want a moon mission and missed IOTA, Stellar, WTC, Vechain? Well this is your next fucking opportunity.

OriginTrail just came out of ICO a week ago and is already 2x price. If you fucks don't do your research or invest now, you will fucking regret it in a few months or even weeks posting pink wojaks.

Get the fuck in here boys.

Just got in. IDEX is actually pretty awesome. Let's hope it slays ED because EtherDelta is fucking GAR-BAGE-UH

WTC and VEN still have crazy upside to them, depending on what kind of partnerships they have under NDA

but this shit is like 50m market cap. that alone will bust this to a 5X. comfy.

based on the volume it's probably more like $200-300m

Idex is the bees knees

....(the market cap) based on the volume? what the fuck are you talking about?

Jumped on the trail earlier

This shit already dumped when it reached over 30 pennies.

yeah, it's called buying the first dip, pajeet. seriously biz, if you aren't balls deep in this one you literally cannot be saved.

they received an award from walmart* and it still barely 3x from ico?

people are too worried about the market crashing, methinks.

This is a god-tier gem user. A lot of the smart money has been silent while they accumulated and are currently manipulating and accumulating more while volume is still low and the exchanges are few. This coin was just unlocked a few days ago, had a 22.5mm hard cap that sold out under an hour.

This has so far to go marketcap wise to even catch up to the different coins within their space and it's just as legitimate if not more, with a solid track record and actual useage going all the way back to 2013.

Were gonna be able to stake this shit too, can you imagine getting a masternode or whatever the fuck VEN comic's calls their node tiers at 10-25c? Go research this and tell me why you aren't buying as much as you can right now.

Sitting on a comfy 10k TRAC stack I bought at $.20

Nice, thank god for that dip.. Not sure if we will see under 20c again.

No buy this instead

actually it came out of ICO on the 24th and has been trading for barely over 48 hours lol. in a week the price will be way higher.

Volume has been ramping up as well

It's sitting below ICO price.

Kys.

Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
WOAHOH WASSUP?
And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean around one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis, seven days a week.
WHAAAAT??
I am right now independently, financially independently.
I am saying to so many people who said that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game.
“Hey you gonna be a tacky traccy" My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling her but honey look this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a shitcoin.”
And I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my tacky traccies, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.”
“Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I'm say what am I gonna do?
Then I said to myself, you know what, when I am starting to put 10 thousand dollars a day on her, right on her, you know on her table then she is gonna say WOAH HAHAHA YOYO ok thats real.
So guys, I wanna tell you something, faith and belief is the one thing that we all need to be able change the world, and right now I believe that in this groom we have the seed thats going to germinate and its going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world.
I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something that each and every one of you has the opportunity to become like those amazing people that we know here from India. Hey hey my group from India Making so much money that they could probably have a real hard time counting it.
HAHAHA.
So guys let me tell you that I loooveee TRACCCCONNECCCTTTTT!

just went balls deep into BlockPort as well. feeling comfy as hell.

8/8

exactly, you dumb fucking idiot! buy BPT, anons.

bought 50k trac just now its on a bigger dip than some other alts from last night. too lazy to elaborate but anyone who researches knows this is top notch stuff. just look at the three documented use cases on their website. this aint no random ass ico either this is a compant thats been developing since 2013 and the ico for their platform was just issued.

250m circ supply 65m market cap right now and its only 2.5x ico price (.10). ive honestly never shilled on Veeky Forums before but this is legit going to moon so hard esp when it hits an exchange which they are already working on. also this chick on the team is sexy

looking at the market caps of coins that pull $4M in daily volume, they're mostly well over $100m

gonna sell at 5x. this is gonna pull an AMB and dump on the first moon

FUCK off

stop with these low quality pajeet tier shitposting

You are legitimately ruing one of the greatest projects with stupid shilling methods on biz and reddit and for what, stupid 500 dollars pajeet profits

fucking retards

how many times are you gonna post this you fucking retard?

how much did you put in? 0.1 eth?

You fuckers are gonna ruin this for big players

Good project, I would get some if I wouldn't be so comfy with my vechain.

I sold my vechain masternode stack for this user

vechain is going to retrace

Yea lets see some proof on that you fucking idiot

yeah, no.
Going to keep my ven.
I will be able to retire in 1-2 years.

Trac might go 4-5x, ven will cuck it over the long term.

>$10 fee to deposit ETH from wallet to IDEX to buy TRAC
what is this wet bullshit?

how many VEN do you have

like what retard?

sell orders from binance that can inspectelemet every pajeet retard so you can call me out on that?

Yeah post your shit up. I want to roast you you little nigger.

Mirin hard.

fuk u

all in

Ass Hat

gonna invest now op good looks.

fuck off with the fud and help your fellow poor biz bros

shilling this hard is actually fudding it u lowtier mammal

I second this. I am holding trac myself but this does not need this pajeet tier shilling

Thanks man, my second moon mission. Exited the first one too early though.
I am going to do it right this time.
You will make it too.

indians and camelfuckers cant wrap their head around that

dude...that's not how it works

there are 290m TRAC in circulation, you determine the market cap by the value of the tokens in circulation, not by their volume of trading

current price around 23-24 cents puts us in the range of 66-68m market cap.

No I do not have 6 figures like yourself.

That is unlikely.

I had below 10k in mid november

Their telegram admin also looks hot.

the fud at this point comes from people who are not done accumulating

I wish I had the balls to put more into this, but I'm spread out too thin as it is

grabbed it at 17cents as it hit ED, have a nice little 10k stack. Hoping the nodes are a reasonable level and not fucking 50k or 100k

Yea I moved my whole folio into it, I have 9k of them. This is a no brainer

that's what is called a gambler
Enjoy potential loss of everything, or potential massive gains

No one knows

loss at this rate of shilling

yeah but did you see the amount of aix shilling last night? now look at it

AIX is getting shit on still lmfao

You realize it was released at like $4 or more?

It has been going down for so long that it needs a mega moon beyond reason to make any profit

I believe AIX is a coordinated pnd, we dont need artificial pumps with a token as good as this...

well okay if you want to flip this like some stupid shitcoin fro 1000 dollars profit go ahead

Im in this for months to come but you cant explain this to these streetshitter idiots spouting WHEN MOON WHEN LAMBOO and hoping from coin to coin every other day

ok fair enough anons. it was between trac and amb for me. I guess lower market cap = more room for growth

Watching all the sell walls getting demolished on ED..Hurry up guys.

>just came out of ICO a week ago and is already 2x price

Yeah so fucking what? People said that about LINK and Lamden and Opus and Bottos and Bitboost and Upfiring, and they are all tanking compared to if you had bought ETH and done nothing. Why is this different?

You could go look at their website and see what makes it different.

fuck off

we need flags seriously

Poorfag here, all in, just got 1969. Moon soon I hope

Got myself 1000, even though I have a $12000 portfolio.

>Bottos
It ain't tanking at all

What the fuck is wrong, user?

Sounds too much like Oregon Trail for my liking.

Im already in you cocksuckers

Bought 30k at 0.0001 eth, feeling pretty comfy atm. Not sure when to dump for some profits, how high can this go?

I think thats the pun

To the moon... and back.

put 1 eth. got dumped upon but now recovering. got on board of that shit devery as well. zilliqa too lol. been on every shit ride today.

>someone tells you to go do your own research
>respond and imply he must be some sort of third world scammer

no thx, all my money is in o'dell lakechain coin

solid pick also, good luck to you

check out number muncher coin for some nice long term gains also

>devery.io
>shipchain
>walton
>modum
>wabi
>vechain
and billions more "supply chain" tokens, why will origintrail beat all of them?

Any chance this ends up on binance?

Yea, Binance likes to list coins like this (WTC, VEN, MOD, AMB) This is in the same real and has tons of volume for it's shit listings it has so far.

Are we actually in on the ground floor of a moon mission for once? I'll love ya'll forever biz bros

holy shit the growth is too fast

Look, this is a great project. Problem is I'm already in with VEN/ICX and some LTC which im still at a loss.

I've already invested half of my savings into crypto, and I know Origin Trail is a great fucking opportunity, but who in their right mind would go all in with their savings on crypto?

Would anyone sell their ICX (2.5k USD worth) for this?

>implying there can only one successful supply chain coin

Sell the LTC at a loss. Keep the VEN and ICX though. You have all big coins and should add a high risk/high reward