Do you own these?

I sure hope you do..

This fucking coin does everything, and does it better.. BLOCK CHAIN 3.0 RIGHT HERE

>currently being stress tested
>once the actual number of TPS is out, and people see how high it is it will fucking moon.
>currently being forced down
>LOAD THE FUCK UP WITH THE WHALES

bought a bag at 0.044
moon when?

whenever people realize that DAG is blockchain 3.0 pretty much.

True gem of a currency. I will send initial $8 to anyone who wants to do the KYC verification and receive the free $20

XRB and IOTA mooned already so people know about DAG
Byteball even has smart contracts ffs
it's way better

cuz byteball is "expensive"

nubs cant even understand market caps... but trust me once this stress test is over and people see the fucking huge transaction per second number..

HYPE will be massive and whales will push shit up.

Good luck anons, hold strong.

yeah but only from airdrop
don't even know how much is it worth now because they have somehow complicated everything

how new is the coin? How difficult is it to mine?

It has been around for awhile. It is all premined with dev giving out something like 95%

> talking about BB

is a 10x from this point realistic?

>shilling when the coin is low
tempted to let the thread die slowly, but i'd rather ask you guys to keep it under wraps
no "shh i'm accumulating" meme, just saying, do we really want reddit to benefit from this?

I'd say x2 since it was airdropped.

The downward pressure is quite strong and there is not much volume most of the time.

But it's one of the few LT invest I'd consider since the dev is intelligent, humble and really devoted to the project.

over time.. but i can assure you people are ignoring this gem right now.. short term it's gonna blow up.

Most of the low price is just because it isnt on many exchanges.

Once people realize you can have super fast DAG with conditions, custom assets, ICOs, insurance, games, KYC, etc it will moon hard.

One of the few coins today that will still be around years from now.

O yea it has private transactions too.

final bump

>(GB, GBYTE), 1 gigabyte is 1 billion bytes. >Total money supply in gigabytes is 1,000,000.

All these fuckers have to do is create another unit of measure between these two and it will moon. This project should be top 10

> IOTA, nomies favoortie, piece of shit, B$6 Market Cap
> Railblocks, Veeky Forums favorite, piece of shit, B$2 Market Cap
> Byteball, 8th wonder of the world created by the reincarnation of satoshi with based Vitalik ADN, early adopters of the first order of the pyramid favorite, B$0,45 Market Cap

id buy some but the dev does no marketing at all
plus the name and logo is utter crap
it can solve cancer and superaids it doesent help when nobody knows about it

It's actually quite rare in crypto to have a tech worth something with no marketing. It's usually the other way around.

Any idea when TPS will be released? Or any other catalyst that might cause a moon missions? It's low right now so I'm tempted to buy.

and there's only 1 constant dev
people are just unaware

does it matter that there's one dev when he's developed the most mature DAG platform? And possibly one of the most mature platforms in crypto as whole

having only 1 dev is only valid if nothing has been delivered yet. that isn't the case here

Isn't this shit like $850 per coin?

>what is supply/mcap durrrrrrrr?

They were stress testing yesterday and it was doing well, I dont know when actual numbers will be published.