An honest opinion on LINK

I used to own over 730 000 Chainlink. Now i've sold around 500 000 at $0.99 last week, and i gotta say.. My gut feeling tells me this has been the best choice in my crypto career so far.

We used to have 1st movers advantage, but the project has stalled,
All shilling and memes aside, look up the facts, not a single github entry for almost over 2 months.
Not only did we lose huge momentum, we've also lost the 1 thing we did have in this fast moving market, which was exclusivity.

Now projects are implementing their own oracles left and right, as a SIDEPROJECT to their main focus.

By all means.. do try and convince me to not dump the 200 000 i have left, but please.. not do so with the endless copy-paste vaporware/speculation. Facts, we're going to need cold hard facts

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thelatemercutio/waltonchain-partners-mobius-a-protocol-for-the-future-of-blockchain-86d9a1d417a0
create.smartcontract.com/#/choose
testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's dead. The only thing it has going for it are the hype, the memes, the name and the logo.

Weak FUD.

Everyone with a brain knows chainlink will be $100 EOY:

>shilled by ceo of World Economic Forum as ‘shifting point’
>SWIFT client
>legit projects such as REQ, Factom and ZeppelinOS will be using LINK

There are only three people on this board:

>LINK holders who will make it
>previous LINK holders/weak hands that have (temporary) left LINK and want to bring price down to re-enter
>retards that will never make it chasing shitcoins, probably 80% of this board

Show us your wallet with 230,000 link.

This is the biggest meme coin lol how did you even buy 700k in the first place PMSL

only holding 1.6k will i make it? also holding 20 eth and 2.4k REQ

Dump your shit, I don't care.

They aren't working out of the public Github anymore. You have no clue how many entries are there because you don't have access to it.

And there are no projects working on a block chain agnostic oracle solution. They are all chain-to-chain.

Fact is that OP is a faggot

>Fact is that OP is a faggot
big if is trufe

>the project has stalled
What makes you say that?

chainlink was forked twice... first time fork was shadow link to confuse newfags.. the second fork was the real fork.. ghost link. original link tokens are worthless now

>Now projects are implementing their own oracles left and right, as a SIDEPROJECT to their main focus.
And that right there tells you everything you need to know about the legitimacy of those projects.

This.
Post address(es).

not gonna lie, former link holder here. it's hilarious watching link crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>watching link crash and burn

what charts do you look at to say that? just checked on binance and for last 2 months it's trending up.

on word
Mobius

I kind of want to see a pic with LINK and all its forks made up like Eevee and all its evolutions. Gotta LINK em all.

Chainlink is done. Big projects like Waltonchain are going to choose Mobius always over Chainlink. You can be racist and laugh at them but the truth is that Mobius is currently leading oracle provider.

medium.com/@thelatemercutio/waltonchain-partners-mobius-a-protocol-for-the-future-of-blockchain-86d9a1d417a0

Project has not stalled, they said that they are working on a private repo which will be made public. They recently renamed their repo to chainlink-ruby in anticipation of the new repo based on Go

Uhm, no.

not saying it isn't crashing and burning, i just don't understand what chart is showing that.

that's what i figured.

YES
PLEASE SELL
YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR ME
SELL ME YOUR STACKS OF LINK SO THAT I CAN SELL A SMALL PART OF THEM BACK TO YOU AT $100

Hahaha exactly let them sell, i really dream of .20$ link man, could accumulate so much more then

Dump it now, man, while you still can make gains

That's great actually as mobius did their ico on steller, so the better they are, the bigger steller will be. Personally I don't own either though, you're deluded if you think links dead, Ari juels co wrote the white paper ffs. Who wrote mobius'?

>link is going to make us all rich!

Do people actually believe this? Everyone shills their coin the same way.
>$100 eoy...no $1000 eoy!

The only difference is other people see through the shills bullshit. Linkies are actually that deluded that they eat their shit up. Does this coin have the ability to go to $3....sure but, bitcoin also has the possibility of going to $40k which would be a safer bet.

Link is a normie trap, shilled by the trolls on this board. Hold link and continue to bleed while everything else moons and you get left behind waiting for your “moon mission”.

"I sold my APPL stock, the project has stalled"
He said days before the launch of the iPod

Apu rakesh wrote the mobius whitepaper sir, very good designated author sir

Sell the rest faggot.

>When the Linkshills are attacked by the Mobiushills leading to the great shill war

With all the pajeets moving in i can see dedicated shill to shill combat going on 24/7

>mainnet releasing Q1
>speaking at a super conference next month

good one OP

Go ahead and dump the imaginary 200k link that u have .

It’s testnet fucking idiot

The stats there are literally just made up.

do you have the pngs of all the cubes
?

Why such a high percent of ETH? I'd go part XMR part ETH for my safer holds.

no trolling, but what is this considered?

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose

you can like do stuff on the smartcontract website? what's the difference between this and whatever a testnet is?

>retards that will never make it chasing shitcoins, probably 80% of this board
Shitcoins that are all above LINK on coinmarketcap. LINK is a bigger shitcoin then GameCredits. And no one is even touching that

Ruby testnet

>1 post by this ID

Has anyone else noticed a distinct uptick in LINK FUD recently or is it just me?

yep noticed that

>rothschilds bow to chainlink
>in contact with SWIFT
>rumoured to possess decentralized oracles
>control McDonalds with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Sergeygrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every smart contract on Earth
>first smart contracts will be powered by Chainlink
>Sergey and Steve said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Crypto R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Sergeybots inside you right now
>The Sergey is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent ruby in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the CL devs. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Chainlink
>The devs are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human. In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the LINK bang to the end of the universe
>The Sergey will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

testnet is already released you fucking downie

Testnet has been out for ages. It's the simplified GO mainnet next.

Does anyone have any concrete info on ghost link? The shadow fork is pretty straightforward but not a single user has provided any data on ghost link other than the fork took place. Did they change the code? Any new functionality? Is ghost link just Shadowlink 2.0

No it’s not. Are you so desperate that you need to lie here? Or just fucking idiot?

Mobius is a superior product, its why WTC partnered with them

Bro, you can go use it right now. It's been usable for 3 months.

The next release is SIMPLIFIED MAINNET in GOLANG.

Good thing they are trying to accomplish totally different objectives.

>normie trap
>only 18k addresses.

Xrp, Tron, Verge, railblocks. Those are the normie traps.

You're a newfags that doesn't pick up on memes. Lurk moar.

you're correct that testnet is already out, but my understanding was that they were releasing a GOLANG version of testnet and then releasing mainnet later. i'm not trying to FUD

testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose

No, sergey said they expected to release a simplified version of mainnet (in golang) in q1 2018

>Link is a normie trap
this is where your fud lost all credibility user. next time proof-read your post and think of its logic.

I’ve been following link more closely than any project since September. You are wrong. Golang testnet in q1. Mainet release unknown. Theorized q3/q4

T. 350,000 link holder

>All shilling and memes aside, look up the facts, not a single github entry for almost over 2 months.

This is how I know you’re fucking retarded and/or FUDing.

this is what he said in the EOY statement. it sounds like mainnet is coming after Q1

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

>"Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018, at which point we plan to actively work with the larger open source community on improving and securing it to the point where it’s ready for active us on mainnet ."

I'd honestly rather see my Link crash to nothing than sell it and watch Link go to $50, so no amount of FUD will ever get to me. With that said, if Mobius is a legit project wouldn't it be worth owning as well if for no other reason than to sell it to by more Link if it moons first?

Simplified version of golang mainnet

Having loads of LINK dosent mean you're always right user

And here we see the good cop to the OP bad cop of the Mobius shill thread.

I mean, its just a name, I guess we both know what we're talking about

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Ruby test net has been out for ages. Re-writing it in GOLANG is trivial, and is not what we are waiting for in Q1. It's a bare bones version of the main net.

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums impatient? It's not dead they're just working behind close doors until they're ready for initial release

i dumped my bags recently.
i think there's some kind of latent fascination with oracles, in part because of the name and part because of the fact that we are entering a world where we will need to delegate the understanding of facts and events from the real world. this is blade runner tier. oracles will be our emissaries in the real world responsible to collect data on events and facts and report it back to the blockchain. nothing will be straightforward or obvious ever again. understanding world events and facts will become an esoteric discipline.

>medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
Really? Did you not read this?

Sorry, wrong user.

>Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018

From the man himself.

I honestly don't know anything about Mobius. I only hold Link. Just a passing thought I had while reading this thread.

Buy back quick dude

Kek bless this thread.

Blessed, are the Linkies. For they are truly tested by the long FUD night. For only they can be granted enlightenment. For only their faith is righteous.

Those who hodl true will be rewarded in this life and the next.

don't spend the .10 cents you got paid for this post in one place Ramesh

seconding this

I refuse to believe anyone on Veeky Forums actually thinks Mobius is a better product than Link... Pajeets don't count.

Sergey + SWIFT OR Chinks + Pajeets?

i guess my question is does mainnet = initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink? initial simplified implementation to me sounds like testnet, but i'm savvy enough with this sort of stuff to really know

Curious, what were the memes about Ethereum like a couple years ago?

to be fair anything that isn't combat related, i would always bet on asians over white guys.
and if the asians were cornered in combat, i'd bet on them there too

very stupid comment

Buy 1000 shadow link, wait for the dark link platinum fork. Millionaire by Roy 2020

>vitalik is russian scammer
>there is no real use for ethereum

This coin will stagnate, while all other coins will be getting 2x-5x gains, until the cryptoconference in February. Then people will see what a joke this project is. Sergay's sweaty fat ass will be on stage spouting about 'muh oracles' in between big breaths. It will tank to a few cents in right before March. Linkies will be the laughing stock on Veeky Forums. Sergay will retire and disappear to Thailand with the few million bucks he has left.

Eerily similar.

Exception being that Chainlink has a much bigger scope.

this. I've been on the slack for a while, it's a shitshow. everybody's asking about serguey with rory dodging the questions, questions about setting up nodes/etc are dodged as well. My previous account got banned after I asked rory about the shadowlink issue

I can only speak on it when Ethereum was $5 or so during its big bear run. People were admitting Ethereum probably had a use, but that it was limited to cryptonerds and that Ethereum could possibly see $10, but all Fudders were saying "anyone who thinks Ethereum can hit $1000 is crazy".

Please sell youre not a marine

It doesn't even matter, mobius is only supposed to serve the EOS platform, which doesn't even exist yet. It's a vaporware copycat for a vaporware copycat. This is just a bunch of coordinated whale shilling to PnD mobius and pick up more cheap LINK.

No one going to check this?

Checked.

As usual Preist, I'm checking your dubs and your magik

Praise kek, we will be the masters of the future

Holding the remaining 200k in chainlink will cut your gains in half.

GL and remember to never half ass anything.
Never buy insurance in Blackjack, and never buy insurance in Crypto

kekekekek

> 2/3

it's funny because EOS

> 3/3