IT'S MOONING HARD

IT'S MOONING HARD

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED A PARTNERSHIP WITH THE LARGEST C# COMMUNITY WORLDWIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2018/01/26/c-corner-partnership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since he didn't link it...stratisplatform.com/2018/01/26/c-corner-partnership/

FANTASTIC

This is the biggest shitcoin shilled on this entire Turkmenistani bird-watching blog

>stratis
>shit coin
Pick one you fucking faggot

Bibidi bobidi bump

zozzle.

provide one shred of evidence to prove me wrong. the team is incompetent and complacent, the market for the "product" doesnt exist, and even the current TA indicators make this less than useless for day or even swing trading.

Fundamentally useless, technically useless.

I sure hope you guys dont fall for the shilling

do not bother, biz will not buy it because they are retarded and hate money, sitting in strat so comfy AF, on top of that add the ICO comming next week. maaaaaaaaaaan 2018 is stratis year.

You are retarded beyond any reason

prob late

Comfiest hold. Been a nice ride since nov

People shilling this coin shouldn't make me mad, but fuck, they do. People that buy into Strat deserve to get JUST'd

mother fucker I was on r/stratisPlatform or whatever this morning and saw none of this, so I just thought this was a pnd and sold a 25% of my stash. Fuck this gay world at least I kept the other 80%

Stratis will be one of the Top-Players.
It's like Siemens vs your random meme or catcoin.

>FUD this hard because he wasn’t done accumulating

Angry whale spotting

we are mooning without you, stay mad pajeet

It is literally eth + monero in one. It can tumble bitcoin, and hopefully other coins soon. If you think this coin has no market, then no fucking coin does.

i hold 100 STRAT. will i make it?

It's like having 100 eth at the beginning of the year, you tell me

>Sold 25%
>Kept the other 80%

You're gonna make it user

hahaha I originally put 20/80 but then changed it to 25 but forgot to change the 80

>Not transending to 105% HODLs
Not gonna make it

Hey guess what stratholes...

ITS DUMPING FUCKING BURN FAGGOTS

lmfao

What?

Out of all the communites strat has one of the scaries bundle of noobs I've ever seen for absolutely no fucking reason. Stratis will be 2- 300 by the end of the year EZ

>pajeet doesn't know about retracements

Which is more doomed? The delusional Strat community or the delusional PFR holders?

>being this assblasted
you sold on dip didn't you