REQ

WHO ELSE HERE /COMFY/?

Only 6k here but I'm still feeling comfy. Looking forward to the FUDers chimping out once mainnet releases and this project really takes off

I'm feeling fucking uncomfy. Most losses in my portfolio come from this and every time the market goes up this just stays at 45c. Fuck.

You're so new.

In since 0.04 so yeah, still comfy. Grateful for those 3 immense bullruns a couple of weeks ago

ready for the moon run

lol this about to fall off top hundo. No one needs this token to buy shit. WTF were you guys thinking? Seriously dump this shit now.

NOT COMFY

So fuckin comfy losing half of my initial investment. At least stop making these stupid threads so I stop seeing this piece of shitcoin logo reminding me how much money I lost by choosing this over practically anything else.

I'm comfy because I sold this shit.

>he didn't buy at $0.04
Just kill yourself newfag. Fuck off to red*it, they'll shill you some good stuff, promise.

bought 22k
hope it drops even lower

also hodling 22k

>harp it drawps lower amiriteguyz...gois.......gois?
oh its gonna drop farther alright

hope so, will buy more. i like free money.

poorfag here, only have 2400, but i'm sitting comfy. selling half at 50$/token (so 1-2 years) and the other half at $500 (so 3-5 years)
the fud is hilarious

>comfy

Feeling comfy here. Going to sell when hit $10 in a few months.

After that I’ll go all in a new coin.

isn't it down like 75% from ATH with no upward sign in sight? doesn't REQ require another token to even work as advertised? and like...that other token doesn't even work yet?

doesn't sound like a comfy bed.

I'm a big REQ fan too but $500/token would mean... about $320bn market cap. For reference the current MC of all crypto is $540bn. I expect great things but holy fuck user

sounds like you read nothing and know nothing. brainlet confirmed

didn't it go over $1? now it's 45 cents. so i guess, yeah, it's over 100% down?

How much you think it'll be EOY?

that's not how math works user

EOY $4-$6, 5YR $10-$13

o really? fuck.

Maybe a little optimistic, but let's look at the facts:
>PayPal 2.0 is what they call it, right? PayPal has a marketcap of 102B right now. BTC has a marketcap of 186B.
>1 year ago the marketcap of all crypto was 160M. We increased it 3300x in just a year.
>REQ has coinburn, so supply will go down once it's actually used, increasing prices.
>People said BTC will never reach $100, $1k, $10k, yet here we are.
>REQ has a great use case, much lower fees than BTC, much faster TXs than BTC and much more versatility than BTC
If the team keeps delivering (they've done a very good job so far) I can honestly see REQ reaching 500$ in 5 years.
REQ is the most promising token I'm holding. In 2-4 years you will see a [Pay with Request] button on amazon, ebay, walmart, etc. along with CC and PayPal.

yeah 100% of $1 is 1, nothing can be 100% down unless it literally goes to 0, but it's 55% down from $1

Lmao $5 end 1Q

$10 probably

how the fuck is this comfy u dumb nigger, this fucking garbage is bleeding from christmas.

At what price did you get in?

>Censors reddit, wow man that's fucking edgy
In all seriousness, this. biz is where autistic people go to get scammed and lose money, reddit is where normal people go to make money from genuine advice

35 and 80 cents

I believe it. Biz is like a frat party while Reddit is like a casual get together. Like both though.

Weird and creepy

user, you're too conservative or don't understand how req works (burning of the tokens will lead to increase of the price = less tokens available).

Req could go high. As high as 500 or higher. Depends on the adoption.
My company will use it as sooo many others.

This token is one of the most comfiest holds ever. Too bad people who are spreading fud really don't understand the concept.

it's like being anonymous and not having a voting system makes pajeets harder to spot.
as always, do the complete opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you
Veeky Forums memes are better though.

That moon mission!

I sell Xbox. You want Xbox. You put 0.3 ETH in a Request Escrow contract. I get notified and send the Xbox, input the shipping number into the escrow contract. Buyer receives Xbox. Oracle (ChainLink) translates that external delivery data from UPS into data that an Ethereum smart contract can understand and execute on. Oracle informs the REQ Escrow smart contract that the box has been delivered. Timer begins. 24 hours until the escrow automatically releases the funds to me, or the buyer can push funds out of escrow if satisfied with the Xbox.

Buyer lies and claims he didn't get the product: only the seller has the signature to push the funds back to the buyer. Buyer has no incentive to scam since he doesn't get the funds back.

Seller lies and sends a brick: only the buyer has the signature to push the funds to the seller. No incentive to scam because all the seller accomplishes is wasting money on shipping since the buyer won't return the money out of escrow.

Remember, the point isn’t to say cheating is impossible. The point is that with a smart contract you can remove all monetary incentive to ever scam in the first place.

Welcome to the future.

req is literally worthless

you stupid fucks... fuck how stupid can you be?!!?!?!??!

Step 1. Find REQ on GitHub - you know place where they post real fucking CODE ?!
Step 2. Check who has commited and connected to the project
Step 3. Find SAME fucking ppl on coinbase GitHub

Attention! Bonus step: find SAME fucking ppl on Linkedin and see how they all fucking CONNECTED...

Do you fucking get it?!?!?!?

Seems like reddit always piggie backs biz research.

>literally
It's worth $0.45 though.
Fuck off pajeet

not true at all. You are just a retard who can't read through the bullshit. I've gotten a lot of good info from here. But I'm only a 2011 newfag so I can filter through shitposts bait and shill attempts automatically. Reddit is just idiots trying to act smart which unironically could fool more people cause its always "wow this guy has lots of upbotes and seems smart!"

Oh I understand how REQ works. I was basing my numbers off circulating supply, not total supply. The token burn will start on the portion that isn't circulating, meaning there will be less tokens on paper and giving the appearance of scarcity. I've been 75%+ in REQ since Nov and I hope it blows my expectations away but I'd like to keep a firm foot in mercedes before I start expecting lambos

>this coin gets shilled hard as fuck every day
>even with the amount of shilling going on it still barely manages to hang on at 0.45
>still losing a bit every day

kek

spoonfeed me motherfucker
drop some names

Too lazy you wanna just tell us?

what color will your lambo have?
mine will be black

Developers from Coinbase has forked REQ and a few working on both projects. They are also geographically and work history close to each other. ´

So when people talk about Coinbase coin - this is basically it.

And this is not a "chinese" coin like VEN...

Poorfag with 2k here that I bought at 5 cents. Will I reach 10k USD this year?

Yes 100%

REQ blue ofc

yes, before Q3.

REQ will be $10 this year.

holy shit dude, REQ really will pay off to the patient. The threads are going to be too fucking funny

trips of truth

Lol. I turned 120 into 12k just by following tips from here.

>unironically shilling red*it
I hope you get hit by a train, nigger.

If their mainnet is succesful this coin is going parabolic, if its not id bail as fast as fucking possible

Similar. Based solely on BIZ shills and a cool logo I bought 500k req at sub ICO prices (DCA at like $0.05). Sitting pretty fucking comfy right now as we await our steady climb to $5, then $10 this year.