Trinity Network

Where is the talk about Trinity Network Credits. I see several posts a day about random shitcoins like Ethorse and TRTL, and hardly any talk at all about Trinity, which is leaps and bounds better than a lot of the shit on here.

Offchain scaling solution for NEO. Headquarters right next door to NEO.
Featured presenter at NEO DevCon next week.
I think we can safely rule out "scam".

Sitting at $80 mill market cap. You're looking at an easy 4x from here. Trading in Kucoin. You'll thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tOXRvS08o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, there's a "Big Announcement" expected at NEO Devcon next week. I don't think it's already priced in, as trading only started earlier this week. DYOR, but this one is a winner. The NEO community supports their ICOs, and this is the best one yet. Quit talking about Deep Brain, and get in on Trinity.

dude just accumulate

When is Morpheus?

I'm done accumulating, which is why I'm trying to spread awareness to the fags on here discussing shitcoins when there's a money factory sitting and waiting. There was a post on here earlier about rolling trips and you'll get 100% gains that had 200 responses. The Trinity posts get barely 10 responses. How stupid are you fuckers?

There are rumors floating that the announcement next week is that they're locking 90% of the coins, which will immediately shoot the price from 24 cents to over two dollars. I assumed the fags on here liked 10x gains in less than a week.

This. I don't fucking understand why people are such brainlets, and love to miss out on obvious moon missions like these.

I bought 50 with my GAS. Why the fuck not.

Maybe I can buy Monster Hunter if it goes x7 haha

I guess for us to win, others have to lose. I'll sell my bags to the fucktards on here putting money into Turtle and Horse coins when they fomo in to Trinity at $10.

Careful. It looks like a good pick, but, don't spend more than you're willing to lose. You could've bought some eggs and a gallon of milk with that money.

source?

The less responses it gets on Veeky Forums the more successful it will become

Why I bought 20k. That and this is the lightning network of NEO and both teams are working together, you'd have to be an absolute retard not to be in on this right now. Price is dipped at a great entry too

Post your IP addresses pajeets so I know if you are pajeets or not. Or just post a photo of the outside world with a timestamp.

Spend at least 15 minutes looking into it. IP addresses won't help you if you can't DYOR. Trinity is the best tip you're getting on /biz today.

I'll wait for the promotion to end going to crash hard when the whales dump..

People are saying whales are keeping the price down, and its gonna pump

Good luck. The promo is the only thing keeping the price down. Launch is scheduled for the 28th. Buy now, dump the news next week would be better. It'll rise from the 28th until the 31st. Trinity is the last speaker at Devcon, i.e. the Grand Finale.

kek nice

I JUST BOUGHT 6 ETH WORTH AT 252 AND GOT INSTANTLY DUMPED ON

FUCK YOU PAJEETS REEEEEE

When did you buy? During the life of this thread, it's gone from 230 to 238.

I know it seems like a long time to an ADD autist, but wait until next Wed and get back to us.

Think I'll just buy the dump next week, instead of carrying whale bags after promo. But thanks for the tip.

Trinity promo video.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tOXRvS08o

Hey 7 bucks would get me a gallon of milk, a carton of eggs and a Monster here in California brah.

But whatever, I really don't see this shit spiraling into oblivion, it's used to fix NEOs transactions right?