CME futures will push BTC down to 9k at 3 pm central time

www.cmegroup.com/education/cme-bitcoin-futures-frequently-asked-questions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/search?ei=4HZrWuayNIGvUenWjZgP&q=3pm Central time&oq=3pm Central time&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i7i30i19k1l9j0i7i10i30i19k1.2556.4043.0.4219.7.6.1.0.0.0.196.379.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..4.3.381....0.7glbbhBAOdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know why everybody thinks "it's all back to normal. "
It hasn't even started yet.

futures expire in 2 hrs. btc will crash hard.

>4pm london time
It's currently 6:30pm london time

It's over retard.
> between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. London time.

3pm est =/= 4pm london time.

Is that a reason why practically nothing happened at 4pm London time?

yes.
idk what you guys are reading. it says clearly 3pm est.

>www.cmegroup.com/education/cme-bitcoin-futures-frequently-asked-questions.htm

Stop reposting this same shit. BTC isn't going below 10k today.

>Trading in expiring futures terminates at 4:00 p.m. London time on Last Day of Trading.
>The final settlement value will be based on the CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR) at 4:00 p.m. London time on the expiration day of the futures contract.

Can niggers even read?

>CME futures will push BTC down to 9k at 3 pm central time.
Are you implying that traders longed BTC?
Do you know that CME are different to CBOE BTC futures in the sense that it's less easily manipulated to to the price being an index from different exchanges unlike CBOE's?

How rad would it be if the whales decide to fuck them over and pump the absolute shit out of it for the next 2.5 hours...

>retard is retarded
CME is american based and follows american time. ALL futures close in 3.5 hours. You would know this if you traded anything besides cryptoshit

huh? so it is not over.
The pump starts in 2 hours and 18 minutes, and it might drop till then?
I am confus.

Read the fucking website stockfag

>t. brainlet

Invest in UFR pls

google.at/search?ei=4HZrWuayNIGvUenWjZgP&q=3pm Central time&oq=3pm Central time&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i7i30i19k1l9j0i7i10i30i19k1.2556.4043.0.4219.7.6.1.0.0.0.196.379.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..4.3.381....0.7glbbhBAOdQ

I am all in already.

the site I looked up said 4:00 pm london time, that was some time ago.
And I think I read there are 2 kind of companies or something that offer futures and they expire at different dates?

What did these bastards pull off?

If they don't print another 100 million in tether, then you know Bitfinex was short the whole way and just waiting for today.

Fucking retarded faggots it already happened

>Burgers thinking that everything in the world is done off of burgertime
Apparently they're also incapable of reading the same fucking links they post themselves, holocaust when?

Can you fuckers please Google how futures work? Jesus Christ how retarded do you have to be to think they have any influence on the crypto market at all? All the movement is from other retards anticipating a crash

>futures have no influence on the crypto market
>the crypto market is being influenced by the futures
make up your mind woman.

I guess you guys don't know how futures work do you?

Oh okay if you underwrote a contract to me that promised me 1BTC @ 11k and I bought it thinking price would be at 15k when I received that 1BTC@11k, what would you do given you had shitloads of institutional money? Let price go up so you would have to pay me the cash equivalent of cheap BTC? Or would you use your large amounts of money to push price down to, say, 9k so when expiry happens, I'd be stuck holding the cash equivalent of 11k BTC bags and I couldn't "unload" them because price is lower than what I bought it for.
You know Wall Street used to do this before laws and regulations took over the stock market? They used to fleece fuckers but moving unregulated markets. And we just gave them a portal back in time. And you're telling me (((they're))) NOT doing this? Why, because they hate money? Nigger, they're manipulating the market and cashing out on the premiums. Look how price moved from a low of 10k a few days ago up to 11.5k and then shot back down right before the expiry. If that isn't accumulation and unloading to suppress price at the right time, then idk what to tell you. The market even bounced back up the same exact hour it bounced back up on the 17th when the CBOE futures expired! It's an identical play minute-by-minute! They're NOT EVEN HIDING IT. Fucking-A, you're stupid.

Sure, they're gonna do that all by themselves with theyr less than 1% of total volume

I know right, only a dumbass would think that people with billions of capital would fuck with an easily manipulated, unregulated spot market, to make sure their futures trades work out in their favor (which require huge initial margin btw).

BTC's mcap is 200B. 1% of that is 2B. You think giant US financial institutions don't have WAY MORE than 2B to throw around? Thank god your dumb ass isn't gonna make it.

This user gets it.

No I don't think that.
I think CME/CBOE is a meme because the volume is ridiculous.
I'm not saying institutional money is not playing, I'm just saying they're not doing it mainly through CME/CBOE, they use finex like everybody else

Yeah, they're pushing the underlying spot price to win on their underwritten contracts. They're not manipulating the futures market, the SEC would fuck their assholes wide open. But they can totally fuck with the decentralized, unregulated, lawless currency price. I bet they're having a field day getting off to the easiest money they've ever made in their lives lol

Huh? This already happened 3.5 hours ago