What happend to Bancor ?

I remember Veeky Forums was shilling hard this (((piece of shit))) last year

I think it's about to get delisted from bittrex

they shilled it until the ICO and abonded it shortly after

Kikes happened

cant believe those fucking kikes raised 150 million dollars AT THE TIME, and threw the entire crypto market into a rapid downspiral as they market sold everything

and they have literally no products, news or any kind of updates at all

whoever gave them money deserves to be shoved into the shower chambers along with the kikes tbqh desu desu desu

Why are you posting some 7/10 middle aged schizophrenic thot?

Yeah, I remember when the buywall was BTFO after the ICO

Slowling sinking like the titanic and then the final blow in minutes

>face of bancor is that jew women
>product completely failed

hmmm i wonder why there arent that many women in the carpet floor of big companies

Still being literally unstoppable

I was going to invest through Bitcoin Suisse, but backed out after they announced the ICO would be uncapped. Been fudding it ever since.
And the only reason they raised so much money was because people actually thought that "with Jews you win!".
Jews are associated with money and goyim are desperate. Same with XTZ, raised 9 figures AGES ago and you can't even dump your damn tokens.

bancor is actually doing quite well, you must have not looked at their chart recently. must feel weird knowing that some "jew woman" you dislike so much has more money than you or your descendents ever will

You seem knoledgable user
It's not only about the price, but do they have a working product yet?
Is it worth investing for EOY term ?

newfag

Bancor is making progress there has been updates and new coins added
daily. 2018 is definitely the year to hold BNT.

Lol, I actually don't follow Bancor very closely. Personally I want more stable, reliable gains so I choose to invest in ETH over any tokens.

>whiteknighting for some jew cunt woman that probably would kill you if she could

i dont care how well the price is doing because this shit launched in JUNE when btc was like 3k
it doesent matter you could have just held btc like the fucking normies and would have made more money than by holding bancor lmao
but okay just keep defending your shitcoin

But to be honest. I don't think any alt out performed btc during the same timeframe. There are 1000s of ico about to launch on the Bancor platform and each buys a portion of BNT as reserve. The mooning is inevitable

it started doing somewhat good

Retard I just used Bancor to buy DAI, it works amazingly. Sleeping giant. I bought 100 of em because it will naturally grow over time

Remember: WITH JEWS...

Post pic of her leaving a sinking ship in a lifeboat with a lambo and map of greater Israel. Best meme biz ever made

Its funny there was SO mych shilling and such a slick marketing campaign but when you actually stop and think about it it was such a stupid idea

>I think it's about to get delisted from bittrex
wtf are you talking about?

I loved all the threads saying "it's literally impossible for the price to drop below 0.01 ETH!!!" Watching the price floor evaporate with the rest of Veeky Forums is one of my favorite moments here.

i wanna cum on galia's face so fuckin bad