WTC partners with Mobius over LINK

WTC partners with Mobius over LINK

the reasoning is simple, Mobius actually has developers, a vision, they communicate, and have a brighter future.

Link
>no communication
>no devs
>just started programming their product
>no idea what they are doing
>no sign of life

Mobius
>strong fundamentals
>faster
>communicates with investors
>aggressive with partnerships
>actually has a dev team
>better product
>brighter future

It comes to no surprise to see LINK being dumped, theres no point in it anymore when theres a bigger player on the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native
reddit.com/r/Mobius/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok

Now tell me where to buy

We really need flags on Veeky Forums

haha LINKies BTFO. Walton much better than Swift

Shit, you shill like a Donald Trump speach. Mobius might just win.

There is no guarantee that SWIFT will chose Chainlink

With the way MOBIUS is performing, theres a good chance they will switch over to a superior oracle system.

Yeah, currently Mobius>>>>>>>>>>>>Chainlink

I can 100% guarantee you that SWIFT will not go for Mobius.

stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native

Why

Mobius is literally better and is working with WTC. They actually release news frequently too. Give it up man.

>with the way MOBIUS is performing

lmao wtf are you talking about?

>Official partnership with WTC, who just partnered with a huge phone company, actually bringing the blockchain in the real world
>Meanwhile Sergey too busy partnering with diabetes to actually properly communicate and seize this opportunity instead of Mobius

Clearly the ones with actual irl implementation will win, that's the next step in crypto. And ChainLink is falling behind drastically.

News is spreading, get on in

thats a fucking partnership retard. It has nothing to do with "performance". Chainlink already has tons of partnerships. They just dont feel the need to tout them b/c why needlessly hype something thats still being developed? I bet you missed the Ceek VR whitepaper yesterday. KEK

you think SWIFT is going to choose a pajeet project that pumps their undeveloped coin to dumb money on reddit?

>Ceek VR
That's a joke, r-right? You're not actually comparing that shit with Walton? Do you know what WTC is and it's position? Research that and then go look at Ceek VR's team. It's like a Veeky Forums parody.

I really dont give a fuck. Im not selling. I've been through this same cycle of believing in something early (Ethereum) but selling large bags way to fucking early. Not again. Not this time. Im fucking holding my bags even if this shit burns to the ground.

Yea I know exactly what Walton is. I pumped and dumped that shitcoin months ago. let me guess, you actually think the former VP of Samsung is on board? lmao

lmk when Klaus Schwab writes about Mobius in a book called the 4th Industrial Revolution

Because it was the only company claiming to work on this problem he knew about. That doesn't mean someone can't do it faster. Dec oracles will be big. But only those actually being used.

will REQ save LINK ?

Dont worry about Mobius they wont knock chainlink, anyone with half a brain knows this

>reddit.com/r/Mobius/
what a disaster.
I never did much research into WTC, but it appears the FUDers were right, its a scamcoin.
Why would they pick a team with shifty marketing tactics 6 months in development behind the real deal?
They'd only do this if they were trying to stall their own development