Stoooooooooooooop

Stoooooooooooooop

Fucking stop buying up all the GPUs already, Cryptoniggers.

THE PRICES ARE SKYROCKETING I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nobody buys GPUs for mining, it’s not profitable anymore. The video card (((companies))) are just using the crypto craze as a cover to raise prices.

TFW you only play 10yo+ games

There's more coins than btc.

Stop being a manchild and make money instead, faggot

>STOP INVESTING YOUR MONEY I JUST WANNA PLAY MUH STAH WAHS GAMES!

>he is not trading shitcoins to buy his GPU

just get one moon and you can buy as many GPU as you like, you moron

Buy a console then. Sorry /v/tards, but GPUs are ours.

you're a fucking idiot, I make $100 a month on my 1070 just passively mining. Free money.

>tfw you haven't felt the slightest bit of excitement for video games in years

fuck off kike

Wanna know how to spot a /pol/ retard? They speak matter of factly regarding things they don’t really understand, but probably read in passing somewhere. Then they use this “info” to further their deranged beliefs that the world is out to get them, whether it’s the Jews, niggers, or leftists. They don’t realize that they are poor and the world sucks because they are retarded, and have a fundamental inability to accept their retardation. They just want to sound smart, so they repeat shit they think they understand while not realizing that most people just don’t correct them because they don’t want to waste time arguing with an insane retard.

grow up

(((Their))) propaganda will never work on red pilled alphas

Isn't this whole thing a videogame?

I sold 3 1070s last week for $700 each. I paid $350 for them lol.

Sitting on 24x 1080s currently, could get $850/each

>unironically OP

I'm suggesting you free yourself from the kikes you actual brainlet

>They speak matter of factly regarding things they don’t really understand
that's Veeky Forums in general

Sadly even if that were true my point would still stand.

I dont understand. Nothing that uses 'next gen graphics" requires a modern card. You can buy shit from 4 years ago used that is only a 5% difference in actual performance in everyday use.

Also most modern games are absolute dogshit, and I have felt zero need to upgrade my gaming computer in 4 years. The only thing I'm concerned about are the SSD's burning out.

>You can buy shit from 4 years ago used that is only a 5% difference

This is why I sold my rig last year, games just doesn't satisfy me at all.
I feel great, started to exercise more, studying etc, I have taken up other hobbies to compensate. Sometimes I miss playing but that's mostly because I want to play with people I meet. All in all I'd say my life has improved.

my pc is 5 years old and i can legit play anygame at near max settings, havnt changed anything since i bought it lol

MINERS ARE FAGGOTS, CRYPTO TRADERS AND BUYERS ARE FINE

MINERS HAVE AUTISM AND THINK THEIR HOBBY THAT TAKES LOADS OF MONEY TO START IS GONNA MAKE THEM RICH AHAHAHAHAHA

this is coming from someone who is on this board daily and trades, fuck off minefags if you had a brain and bought into a crypto early with that 20,000 mining money you would have been rich by now.

You stupid fucking retards, i hate nerdy autists

self hatred lul

This is a very ironic post

That's right. Unless you are gaming on a 4k monitor at 120hz you don't need the newest and best shit, which will just depreciate in value faster than a new car.

Consider the fact that actual gamers turn down the settings in multiplayer games for increased contrast and visibility, and you may realize why spending $800 for a tiny increase in visual fidelity for whatever the newest walking simulator is, just isn't worth it.

fuck off, gaming on low settings is complete shit
It just doesn't feel or look right

You might just be a tard who doesn't notice the difference but unless i can max out a game or get it near max settings i won't play

I play for graphic visuals half the time, I actually refuse to play old shitty games

For single player games visuals are everything, wouldnt say it matters in multi tho

Sell you my Vega 64 for $1k

Things is most devs are lazy faggots and their games end up being so unoptimized that they have shit performance even on high end hardware.

true, it still is great maxing a game like BF1 multi player

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash like Bitcoin allows online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution like Paypal, who has the ability to arbitrarily reverse transactions and freeze accounts. You manchildren are getting so angry over a luxury good you don't need....many people have wished death and bankruptcy upon me because I merely wanted to use Bitcoin to avoid chargebacks from "friendly" fraud as if I was singly responsible for the rise in GPU prices.
I've lost thousands of dollars from chargeback fraud while you faggots are complaining about your cards being a couple hundred bucks more expensive. Grow up and stop wasting your life on video games, you spoiled brats.

On 720p or below probably lmfao 5 years means you'd have a fucking 780 or a Titan at most. That shit can't even run 4k faggot I wouldn't even attempt to play on 1440p with that shit what do you play mostly Indies you retard? fuck off

hey at least you got dubs.