Should I just sell this shitcoin and buy XLM instead?

Should I just sell this shitcoin and buy XLM instead?

I have a feeling it will never be as high as it was at the beginning of the month and by the time anyone gives a fuck about its possible uses something better will have come along.

Just hold faggot. A few more weeks and we're mooning hard.

lmao it will be $4-5 after mainnet release (Q1)
please sell now, i want to buy more

Sometimes I wonder if the autism meme is true and Veeky Forums is full of ADHD kiddies.
Sure OP, sell low buy high. Whatever.

we lumenauts and luminati dont want you randos, fuck of and buy tron or something you nazi

Or it just dives like the other half of mainnet launches... See ICX for recent example.

And what exactly does ICX do? Surely nothing as big as REQ

Wait another week at the least. They're gonna drop a little A-bomb considering partnerships... I can feel it.

Sell it and buy CND before it's $5

XLM is the future. REQ might be decent one day but it's a gamble. you are safe and sound with XLM. XLM has best tech in the top 100

It’s Weird and creepy

yes sell everything, dead coin

>sell low buy high
That's the Veeky Forums after all
Pajeets came in. Party's over.

> eth clone number 12 doesn't impress anyone

Wow

You must be a newfaq. You sell the news. ICX mainnet launch was known and priced in.

I hold both and would not sell one for another, they are both mooning soon.
If you feel too exposed maybe go 50/50, but right now you would be selling req at the bottom to buy xlm relatively high.

REQ is bleeding out all the way to 5 cents .. sell now while you can

theres a 50% chance it'll go up to $1 and a 50% chance it'll go down to .25

Sell low, buy high

There is no guarantee that the team will deliver the mainnet, right now they seem to lack backend development expertise.

req is gonna blow all the normans away, youd have to be stupid to not be apart of the reqkoning

I sold it all when they pushed back their roadmap. The whole purpose of this coin was to get going fast and be able to act as a lubricant for real world transactions. If it can't achieve that quickly other cryptos (XLM) will do it. Its difficult to trade crypto now for FIAT but not by end of 2018 early 2019 IMO

You're more than welcome to come aboard.

XLM made me a millionaire.

400k Stellar checking in.

Except they never pushed back their roadmap.

Rofl nice FUD. There is absolutely nothing that suggests such a thing.

why you lying?

sold 75% of my xlm for req yesterday tbqh. req has a much higher potential moon that xlm but xlm is a bit safer with less potential

I'm just telling you guys why i sold my stack.

I bought half at like .30 and the rest around 0.7 and sold at .5. It sucked but I don't think they can achieve what they say they aim to do in a quick enough timeframe to be relevant. Just my opinion if it blows up in my face i'll wojack

xlm is going crazy in korea atm

You're correct. But enjoy holding REQ for 6 months to see the gains XLM is about to make in February.

This game is not what you think it is.

make money first.

Req is made by creepy virgins and Chinese cartoon watching pedos. Nobody will use it.

are you fucking retarded? theyre one quarter ahead of roadmap?

is this 2011? is this bitcoin?