Im a complete noob at CRYPTO i almost invested in to BITCONNECT a month ago before the crash but a buddy told me not to...

im a complete noob at CRYPTO i almost invested in to BITCONNECT a month ago before the crash but a buddy told me not to now...

i have 500$USD and i need to invest in to ALT coins ASAP IM GOING to jail soon for a small crime i did a while back nothing to do with this but i want to invest in some coins that may go up to profit in 2-3 month time.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151E3d26SIRNhXQewq-55dcvsJ8CEz70pzjCDg-B_350/edit#gid=1619524007
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COSS

listen to no one but me, put it in ripple XRP

why though i need detail

why please tell me why

It's an exchange token like BNB or Kucoin, which had tremendous gains and they don't really do much, holding COSS gives you a percentage of the fees that the exchange charges, and this can explode massively for huge passive income

UFR is a great coin for you to start with. I'd suggest doing your own independent research on it but it's a low market cap coin on Cryptopia and etherdelta right now. It's going to be listed on a new exchange soon. If you've been watching what's been happening this past week, there's been a dip across all cryptos but UFR has been staying pretty consistent.

Simple Description of the top 400 coins

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151E3d26SIRNhXQewq-55dcvsJ8CEz70pzjCDg-B_350/edit#gid=1619524007

pajeet scam

im looking at coss and it looks pretty sweet deal

XBY
COSS

DYOR on both user, I dont like shilling

And good luck

AMB

It's the VEN killer

>Bitcoin Cash: Bitcoin clone

ayo hol up

Put in DeepOnion. It's under 10 and will be at 50 plus by the time you get out. You can also leave your wallet staking for a 10% gain. Its got a super low cap exactly what you want for huge gains and the most dedicated community crypto has ever seen.

ZCL just check every bitcoin fork price after the fork occurred... check them and thanks me later

What are you going to jail for

COLX

When's the fork?

Thc

odn