Imagine joining crypto before 2017

Missed an opportunity to literally print money.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you are the late adopter

As someone who was here investing in crypto WELL BEFORE 2017, you're just posting the same shit we predicted people would post back then. And the best part is that back THEN, people posted "Imagine joining crypto before 2014. Missed an opportunity to literally print money."

It's the same fucking shit every day.

>tfw early late adopter

>tfw wasted hundreds of buttcoins on the silk road years ago
fun times

well that makes me feel better. knowing its never too late.

So are we done from here on out? Because the market has been stagnant for a while now. We tanked from 20k to ~10.5k and haven't budged an inch. Every time it starts to rally it just craters back down within 12-24 hours. And are alts dead for good? I think they are.

It's ogre. Pack it up lads.

The people you see saying shit like
>The year is 2021
>X coin is now worth thousands of dollars and you are rich
Are just reposting the shit we used to say about 2017 and 2018 back in 2014 and 2015. It's the same goddamn thing over and over again.

My point in this rant is that your lack of success is not out of bad luck, but rather from your own personality refusing to let you invest in markets like RIGHT NOW because you realize in hindsight how great of an investment it would have been but can't bring yourself to move forward.

>"market has been stagnant for a while"
It's been like 1 and a half weeks you retarded fuck holy shit.

If you see OP's chart things did not take off until May... So just wait you impatient fuck

it is too late NOW
fucking 5 digits for a virtual coin nobody uses

That’s like a year in crypto.

alright mr experienced oldfag, how long do you think the current bear market wil last?

>buy crypto
>get hacked

>buy crypto
>feds seize it

>buy crypto
>value crashes

Problem would be you probably would have sold all for pennies on the first crash because you though this was the end, just like people think it is right now.
What's worse? Knowing you didn't believe early? or selling 1000 BTC @ 1$ back then and being mad at yourself now?

Most that held did it "accidentally" or forgot about it.

Get the fuck out.
BTC is double what it was a few months ago. What fucking bear market?

This: I have seen this same exact thread 5000 times now. It's the same goddamn thing every single time. This is why, as I said before, most of you are still poor. It's not bad luck or lack of knowing about crypto, it's your personality and the way you react to markets like right now.

July 17 :(

it's over bud, sorry you had to find out this way

Oh no, it's been lateral for a microsecond even though massive FUD and even a big hack couldn't push it down. It's over, sell it all sheepl... I mean, fine gentlemen.

Fuck you

sure we can use our tears resulting from the inevitable crash to zero as lube

I bought bitcoin in 2015, but I only have 100k now. It's good starting money for the game now though, I am scared and clueless about trading though.

like ~3% of people even own crypto
and most of that is in bitcoin/ether/ripple
it's definitely not over

ahh i remmeber buying 0.1 btc with my allowance back in september of 2013
>btc goes to $1200
>expertly sell right at the peak even though this is my first time trading assets ever
>am a genius, use profits to buy chocolate
>parents give me $10,000 to invest since they are in awe of my financial intellect
>put it all in bitconnect
>kicked out of the house last week

He is right tho. Fuck you.

>like ~3% of people even own crypto
No way it's that high

>3% of people own crypto
>0.0000003% of transactions are crypto

I did not sell for pennies. I still have 100+ BTC. I consider myself retired even though I tell girls "I trade crypto". I don't actually trade, I just cash out some every year to give the government jew their taxes.

I almost joined in may as I was developping a bot for someone else, but I only ended up joining in late august, when .... it crashed

tfw joined crypto in 2013 and barely a millionare yet
fug

how? it's done dude
we're done.

Don't trade, buy ethereum and get into some ico on icobench.

I am so glad I had years of investing experience before I discovered crypto so I learned actual patience unlike these ADD-riddled gambling addicts

ok sperglords/larpers
give me your assessment of the market and where it is headed
personally I think we are headed back to 8k and possiblty 7k and if it breaks below that we're FUCKED

there will be a tiny tiny "alt rally" in spring. that's it

bear market for 2-3 years.

it's ogre
the end
good day

I got in in 2013 or 2014, felt late and didnt think id make the same gains as the 'early adopters', then in 4 years made over 100x original investment. I dont know if this time crypto is really over, but the exact same FUD, 'it cant go over $1k' and 'bubble is over' shit was posted back then as well.

>I have seen this same exact thread 5000 times now. It's the same goddamn thing every single time.
This
All of you go take a look at 99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

>I just cash out some every year to give the government jew their taxes.
Why? Are you a KuCoin holder by any chance? your behavior indicates that you have cuckish tendencies.

How tf did you buy coins back then?

If I could find my old btc wallet I'd make 50 cent look like a pauper.

Consider that a market which has just crashed is full of nervous investors, so when it rises too quickly, they are quick to sell again. Meanwhile people who failed to sell on the way down the first time down see this as an opportunity to correct their mistake and sell this time, prolonging a crash with momentum. This is compounded by the RSI on smaller time frames exploding upwards all of a sudden which warns more experienced investors to sell, creating a "bounce."

This is WHY a more steady market that "creeps" upwards with healthy dips and falls along the way, as you are seeing right now during a recovery from the previous "crash" is more legitimate and much more trustworthy to buy into than one which recovers so quickly. This is why ETH was such a great investment when it started to break out above $300 but money was not yet pouring into it.

I hope you're fucking listening.

>be me
>buy BTC at 600 in early 2014
>FUD everywhere "It's over bro, you were too late"
>hold it during 3 years and accumulate while people say BTC is dead
>BTC hits 20k late 2017
>early 2018, BTC goes back to 10/12k
>see a bunch of new coiners from 2017 thinking they are early investors and FUD like faggots
>these little pussies think they are superior to coiners from late 2017/early 2018

This place is a complete circus.

You can still invest in Tether if that's what you want.

>'experienced investors'
>use RSI on crypto
top zozzle

How many bitcoins do you have

way to spot a complete pajeet

When I bought bitcoin in 2015 everyone on biz called me a retard and laughed at me.

There was some guy with a darknet trading post of sorts. I emailed him how much coin I wanted in $$ and my BTC address. Then he'd reply the next day with a Bank of America account info to deposit my $$ into. I'd have my coins a couple hours after the bank closed. I think he was a silk road vendor that used that method to convert his BTC into cash. Also used another similar service only I transferred the money through a moneygram phone at CVS.

This, last month one USDT was like 0.00005, now its 0.00010, its doubled where most other have gone down. its mooning when no one seems to notice.

Do you have any idea how accurate the fucking RSI is on the 1 minute charts for predicting bounces during a crash every time it drops below 20? IT's like have the fucking cheat codes to this entire game. What I said is completely accurate.

I wanted to buy BTC for 700$ back in 2014 but thought it was too late and that it's over
I'm not making the same mistake now (got into crypto in december, made some profits and I have my hopes high for 2018

>RSI
KEK
oh man
all these words and you spilled the beans with muhrsi

What's your net worth faggot? I wanna compare.

idiot

Bud it’s simple. All those buyers between 10k and 20k are now potential sellers, who will sell the moment they hit black, since they’ve been taking losses past two months.

thats fine and ok imo.
money will go from weak to strong hands.

ok, ill humor you and back-test it. so 1 minute candles, lower than 20 after a sudden drop means it will bounce back? is that all.

This.^ A ton of news about adoption and partnerships and the like would have to come out around the same time as when we approach that high again.

>Bud it’s simple. All those buyers between 10k and 20k are now potential sellers, who will sell the moment they hit black, since they’ve been taking losses past two months.
this 100%

$50-100k :(
but I started with nothing
you?

True but then one can say the market isn't even alive before. This was a one time opportunity because new economy 5.0 muh, but this sure isn't the end. It may correct but look at volumes, it will never be as stagnant as before.
The market is just starting to breathe.

Buy any faggot or cry more

>3 months from now
>total market cap 46 trillion
>97% of that is ripple
>people who sold it for $3 suiciding en masse

I knew about Bitcoin back in 2010 when retards on /g/ were mining it by the hundreds daily on their laptop CPU to play WoW for free. I don't really think about it.

The problem is, not only would you need to have been prescient enough to invest so early, you would need to have had the foresight *not to sell early*. You would have had to hold through everything - the dips, bear markets, the regulatory FUD crashes and, of course, the Mt. Gox fiasco, wherein BTC eventually crashed by 80%.

You would also have had to hodl through the good, as well. I have a friend who once mined 500BTC when it cost pennies and sold them at the breakthrough milestone of $2. Hey, he needed a new PC, and ~10000% profit margins aren't bad. You would have to hodl despite technically godlike ROI potential, despite seeing the clearly unsustainable highs whenever normies decide to buy, whenever a hot item came on your mind that you had just enough money to buy.

It's just not as easy as "wish I could go back in time buy and hodl". There are a lot of factors that are involved here - you have to have an almost religious appreciation of an untested, unproven technology (and then you have to be eventually right on that moonshot bet); you have to let that appreciation prevent you from selling at all time highs; you have to have balls of steel that let you still have faith in a technology after it crashes by 80%. And very, very few people have that necessary combination of unique psychological traits. Which doesn't change the equation much, really : if you want to be rich, you have to have some necessary combination of rare, unique psychological traits. That's always been true.

Pretty much this, most people would've sold at very low price, compared to the ATH. Only the cryptocurrency nerds and people who found their BTC later, or did not follow any of the news/media survived to the end game.

Lol you responded. Ok well
>but I started with nothing
That's cool me too. I'll be completely honest.

I'm 22. I own outright a $400k house in South Korea, but I'm not Korean, have about $200k in cash and my arbitrage bot, a little over $110k still in crypto which I actively trade with, 2k for regular, daily spending money leftover montly from salary, 3k in stocks and 401k I don't really touch, and a fairly cheap car only worth about $12,000 if I sold it today. No debts, paid off a nice ivy league STEM degree last year.

So what is that, like $727,000?

Anyway TA is a tool just like any other, the crypto market will recover yet again within 6 months or so, TA is not the only tool you should be using at all and it isn't always useful in any way, but it's not complete horseshit and worth considering among other factors when trading.

holy crap a decent post in biz. I can't wait to see bitcoin falling back to 900 bucks and most "investors" here leave this board. December/january was the worst month in biz ever

impressive, how can I be you?
my crypto holdings amount to 145k as of today and I haven't paid taxes (yet) even though I did a lot of buying and selling at first (with about 20k)

what's the best way to get started with smart investments? did you earn that all yourself? did you inherit anything? be honest please, i could use the life advice

teach me your ways

The irony is that the traits needed to hold through all that and become a crypto millionaire will blind these people to any real future crisis.

its insufferable lately, and I thought that vitalik memes and eth shilling when it came out was bad

What kind of stragety does your bot use? I'm thinking of creating RSI based bot for short-term shitcoins, and use the profits on my long-term invests.

The good news is you're still a very early adopter, in terms of technological progression if not market popularity. The #2 cryptocurrency right now is not even half of the way complete with it's protocol. The #1 cryptocurrency right now is mired in a war over how to properly solve a key transactional problem. There's still so much to develop, so much to struggle through, that you can't by any means say a current investor is a "late adopter".

Even though the importance of the blockchain is now undeniable, the degree of that importance is under question - will it be a crucial, if unsexy tool for fintech as an immutable data structure stored on a decentralized platform and verified via various incentives? Or will it succeed as a universal means of transaction, supplanting the USD as the global reserve currency? Something in between?

Isn't it great to be involved in this so long before these questions are answered?

you didn’t miss the boat, look up gunbot xt. if you’re not computer illiterate you can set the parameters and leave it while you play vidya. I bought the cracked version instead of paying full retail which was over .1

www.satoshibox.com/ndbzgbdyukoqhnzyftyxgyxa

How old are guys, honest answer pls just wanna know why you can't hold for longer than 24h.

>has 145k in crypto
>will be millionaire 2018 unless he buys shit
>still beta

I will pay you 1XRP for that bot. In 2019 rates I'm overpaying anyway.

I can be whoever I want to be on Veeky Forums
>being this rude

Guys are, on average, the same age

I want to know if it's too late or not, but I can't trust anyone online when everyone's shilling something.

smartcontracts will be selfsustaining governing tools, insurance and financial tools

blockchain will held irreplacable place in whole supply chain industry, auditing and new economical platforms (like its own markets for AI solutions etc)

This guy gets it

But this can be simulated by simply following rules can it not?

It's not hard if you formulate a long term plan, stick with it, and then evaulate what happened. All you have to do is not flail in the quicksand.

that's bullshit, anyone with a brain would leave a bunch of his coins "just in case", if you made 10000% roi it won't hurt to leave yourself 25% of the stack and hold it for very long time

>tfw in since feb 2017
>tfw late adopter
>tfw had over $120k at one point, now down to $80k
>had a million chances to make it but i kept fucking up
>bought low, sold even lower
>long term hold coins not moving
>lost tons from chasing pumps
>lost tons from not selling when i was up
>now the bubble has popped and i still haven't made it
>market slowly bleeding out
>want to sell to secure my profit while i have any but too much of a pussy to sell because the market might start mooning again for no reason
>know that's not gonna happen so instead i just watch my holdings bleed to 0
>going to be a slave to the kikes for the rest of my life
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>anyone with a brain
This is Veeky Forums

sorry it wasnt mean to be user

This is why I'm in VEN. People have been buzzing about blockchain in currency for months but haven't considered it in the data sector in the mainstream. People are still asking what is bitcoin, not what is blockchain.

It's not too late if you pick your projects well.

Go to a good TA/signaling discord like q9xXVCC
Pick some long term coins to invest in
They will most likely 10x this year unless crypto dies.

i'll buy your bags, you weak handed normie fag

sounds good lad, want to set up a trade via 0x?

But user when do you sell that 25%? What is a "very long time"?

Dude, you have enough money to invest in good projects now.

lol
do you have any suggestions?

ETH EOS

>in since 2013
>only 200k to show

kek

How about (more) ether, vechain, icx, xlm, neo, or Req?

thanks user, was literally going to buy next week after I got paid

>2k for regular, daily spending money leftover montly from salary
>a nice ivy league STEM degree
Wut? Are college degree in a bubble? are they a pump and dump?

lmao