stocks.exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUUUhYyFOak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not with the current gpu prices

two months too late my friend

no
bye bye

Not unless you can get cards for market price.

do this instead

skycoin.net/blog/skywire/skywire-the-next-internet/

imgur.com/a/mpnzh

skycoin.net/blog/statement/skywire-miner-hardware-for-the-next-internet/

I make 400 a month off of a 2k investment I made into cards 11 months ago.

Seeing how ether has gone 50x the first few $400 months can be multiplied by that

so fuck you dipshits

it wasn't a good time to mine then and it isn't now

miners in turtlecoin got like 1000% return in a month

If you already have hardware sitting around yet then it is but don't buy hardware that is now overpriced as fuck and expect it to pay for itself.

nope it's a scam by big hardware
this is the only generation of graphics cards that has doubled in price 2 years after release

I've been reading this since 2014, but I do believe it's true for mining.

That said, once the real crash happens, one that lasts awhile, I plan on scooping up some cheap rigs.

Yes it's still worth it
I own $20 000 worth of equipment and I mined $20 last week, might buy myself a nice rope at the end of the month
This bubble has popped, if you havnt already made it you won't
If you have already made it but don't cash out, you won't make it
It's all down hill from here

Mining coins that are brand new like Turtlecoin pays off. Fuck there are people who made 83K USD for mining for the first week of Turtle.

is this legit?

I maxed out my credit card buying 1080ti's at $1500 a piece, started mining last week finally and burned out 2 gpus when a riser caught fire. EVGA just told me to fuck off, warranty denied because crypto mining

FUCK, the credit card bill is due and I am so fucked. DO NOT get into mining right now, just wait till card prices come down or something, fuck its probably dead anyway

What can mine to make a nice profit with 8700K and 980TI gpu?

>first week of Turtle
When and how the fuck do you find these new coins, jesus christ

when will NVIDIA or AMD relase new good GPU cards for mining?

sure :)

Nice LARP

Turtle is by a guy on Veeky Forums, he advertised it here.

Bitcointalk

So... is it a "mineNdump" or something or does it actually have something going for it? Should I not hold for more than a couple of months or what?

I make an extra $120 a month from my 1070 I got a year ago for $400. Living in a dorm with a flat fee for electric. Very worth it, for me at least.

What are you mining?

if only there was a website that could answer the question of what to mine? hmm...what to mine...what to mine...nobody will ever know.

you stupid casserole, he was asking him what he mines not what to mine

My parents got a retirement home with solar. Was thinking about sticking a rig there. whats a good site to evaluate mining rigs?

I asked him what he was mining, not what was the best coin to mine you stupid fucking nigger

I already made almost 100 usd with a single 1080 in less than a month by doing nothing.
So yeah, its worth if you can afford a rig and wait a few months until it pays itself.

I'm using NiceHash, but limiting the algos to just neoscrypt and nist5.

>I own $20 000 worth of equipment and I mined $20 last week, might buy myself a nice rope at the end of the month

What the fuck. What are you mining?
I have one r9 380 and 2 r7 370 and I make $5 a day.

this user is obviously baiting or he's just stupid.

>someone is literally mining bitcoin with his rigs

step 1: find a new, unpopular coin
step 2: mine it for 2 weeks
step 3: shill the shit out of it
step 4: sell coins

this is how you mine in todays market

i mine bitcoins on my farm of athlon IIs faggot, i bought them all on ebay for like 5 dollars each
it's cool because my mom pays the power bill

I think getting paid in Bitcoin would suck even if the profit is good on NiceHash. I'm just mining Ethereum using Claymore with my 1070 but wondering if I should switch. I see the value of Ethereum going up a lot this year and probably taking #1 on CMC eventually.

>not mining electroneum instead

Yeah but my 390 was netting me 100k a day last week and now it's less than 5k

haha fucken faggit jokes on you i'm mining rare cryptonote coins
pool.getsikka.org/#
pool.ultranote.org/
please dont tell anyone though

Spent about 2k on videocards and make around 600 a month after power costs
Not bad

Genuinelly thankful

Btw, what's the market cap on those?

idk lol look at their threads and look at their pairs and work it out

Any exchange accepting these?
My drive is already full of shitcoin wallets

utn is on stocks.exchange
other one is on c-cex
i use vm wallets because i have the space and they are simple forknote copypastas

Delete this faggot

1 BTC for a single unit. WHAT

Mining is totally worth it if you're not a retard who will fuck up the tech, your electricity is average, and you have the space to do it.
I'm going to start mining soon. I think I'll start with a small rig so I don't spend that much out of pocket, and expanding to more cards with the profits.

However, it's also possible that you might just be better off buying coins and holding. Probably less profit, but infinitely easier.

only if you got enuff money to handle that electric bill, boiiiii

I have done nothing yet but I have been researching hard. Seems the 'asic' miners are strong if you can get a good, current one. Makes tons of noise though, you might need a real warehouse or noise-accepted space to run one or more.

>Thinking ASIC mining is good
Its not, once new gen ASICs hit markets, private buyers will always receive their units before you. The difficulty adjusts rapidly and all profitability goes out the window before your package hits the port from China.

Not with current GPU prices.

Dude, my $2000 rig is giving me $10 daily.

I have been running an S9 and L3 since June, for the first couple of months they made near enough $120 a day (combined) they now make between $30-40 a day.

To answer your question, it was a shit time to mine then and a shit time to mine now.

Reposting my farm, ama

Not really. By the time you break even the difficulty has increased so much your cards are worth it. China can afford to mine so much because they get their shit straight from the sweatshop and can live on $1/day

Tidy that shit up. Damn.

How much did you pay for those asic miners? and how do you deal with the insane amount of noise issue? Do you have any plans to get an Baikal?

what the fuck is this shit ? rasperrys glued together. Give me a fucking break..

R8 H8 MASTURB8

>carpet
Disgusting

Nope

No, unless you want a higher electric bill and chasing money that doesn't actually exist. Who cares what a coin is worth when you need to find somebody who will actually buy the damned thing first

Pretty much this. Its VERY hard to acquire the gpu's now and profits are way lower. I've paid 85% of my cards now and not getting any more..

Do you get electrocuted if you touch a GPU's outer layer/chips?

I got a rx580 for $315 and a 480 for $385. I make about $175 a month. It's not crazy profitable but I wanted to build a computer anyway, figure I'll accumulate some ETH if it moons when it goes PoS I win if not I get a dual gpu rig for cheap. Win win.

R8 my rig.

nope.
But touching the chips might burn you a bit, specially mining neoscrypt

I bet those 2 gpus on the left are hot as fuck.
Give them some proper breathing space ffs

hey I hate cables too, but what can I do?

Have you tried touching it with your cock?

I'm a grill ;)

With the PSU I about $2800, I actually bought a D3 as well but that got pretty unprofitable very quickly, I flipped it for about $300 less than I paid for it.

I have an sort of brick utility room attached to my kitchen, I'd call it an outhouse. Its single skinned and can only hear it up close. The two units are inside a small cupboard with air out/intake. They give off a fair bit of heat up close and would probably heat up an inside room very quickly. However, I live in the UK so its pretty fucking cold most of the year.

Also, I've heard but not looked too much into getting a Baikal, the website seems pretty shitty but I don't know much about the product sorry.

I got shocked once when I accidentally touched the cooling tubes of my GPU.

Did you get your hands on a baikal/obelisk/a3?
I think the people who got them late for 5x msrp are in for a surprise.

So you got about 120w delivered to your skin and call it a shock?
Are you some sort of queer?
I tase my dick with a whole rig's worth of voltage

Pretty much this, made 1k in 2 days mining trtl early. Quit cuz I found something better with more immediate results, in hindsight quitting was a bad bad decision.

sky coin is being retarded with the sky miner

>50 dollars of extruded aluminum
> 35 dollar raspberry pies x the amount you want
>20 dollar chink sd card x the amount of pi you want

the other side that it not even a raspberry pi, and probably and orange pi which is like 15 bucks each
>40 dollar chink power supply
>20 dollar router that is shit since it used WRT derivative.

there are plenty of people willing to buy crypto retard

tfw when you only spent 10 minutes mining trtl and got 1000, i couldve made thousands

>one can only hope turtle become doge levels and you cash out

So electrocuting your dick is not being a fucking faggot? Fucking faggot.

>120W delivered to your skin
>J/s
>delivered to your skin

Is this a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk
I said ooh girl
Shock me like an electric eel
Baby girl
You turn me on with your electric feel
I said ooh girl
Shock me like an electric eel
Baby girl
Turn me on with your electric feel

Would it be worth it if I mined your mother’s hole?

LARP
ignoring that
>telling EVGA you were mining not gaming

This was supposed to be my nofap marathon...Guessing that ends NOW

i have 8 1080ti's and i make $60 a day atm (AUD)

You can use nicehash, they pay you in BTC.

Hashrate, coin, electricity cost?

no they trying to create a crypto isp, and they charge 1 btc -600 dollars in hardware which is pretty much what I listed, some orange pi in a cluster with an sd card and maybe a usb? connected to a chink router running WRT

>something totally not related to gay sex makes you a faggot
Okay then

I find that sad. We both know how cheap you can get Rpi clones for. That sure as shit isn't $600 of hardware.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUUUhYyFOak

Don't get jizz on the floor

Yes if you stay on top of it and dont mind switching between coins semi-frequently to maintain profitability. Its difficult to scale into substantial earnings in a residential unit though.

If you have a gpu.
>yes

If you want to get into the market?
> risky
Market is collapsing so you might be able to hit your break-even point.

People were saying this a year ago.
GPUs are still flying off shelves.
Obviously there is still money to be made.
You should automatically assume anyone trelling you mining is pointless is trying to keep demand lower for themselves.

There’s always opportunities but you only know in hindsight. If you had started mining turtle 1 month ago with a 1080 Ti you would have over $15-20k usd rn

>mesh network
ITSECfag here. This shit is going to get pwned so hard. In theory it sounds good but the number one problem with mesh networks is how vulnerable to attack they are. When you're relying on randoms to provide bandwidth and storage... lol. Just lol. This shit has 0 future. Sorry pajeet. It sounds nice and we do all feel trapped by ISPs, but this is not a viable solution AT ALL.