This is it - the ticket to universe

Starbucks wants to accapt crypto but not bitcoin, instead howard said: But “we have something to offer the companies that are chasing this.”

marketwatch.com/story/a-trusted-digital-currency-is-coming-but-its-not-bitcoin-says-starbucks-howard-schultz-2018-01-26

Will it be a currency thats already abailable?
Maybe Litecoin, with its SoftFork a onchain transaction will cost less then a cent...

Charlie already hinted that there is a big company that will announce something

Other urls found in this thread:

luvcrypto.com/qtum-starbucks/
cryptovest.com/news/qtum-announces-starbucks-partnership-price-still-sinks/
stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why wouldn't i just use dollars to buy their burnt trash coffee?

Because they want to attract more hipsters.

It will be XLM

this

StarbucksCoin

inb4 its OMG

>starbits

Qtum.

it's QTUM you fags: luvcrypto.com/qtum-starbucks/

Cool. I got some and will eat up those hipster dollars.

I will cum but its not a currency

"Star"bucks
Probably Stellar then, desu. Normies love brand cohesiveness.

but mcdolans is using it

Yea there's a rumour it's QTUM

it's ARK
t. insider

This. They'll just make their own for internal use it won't be any of your faggot coins

>it's the only one that's working
ftfy

cryptovest.com/news/qtum-announces-starbucks-partnership-price-still-sinks/

To add, if Stellar is announced as Starbucks' choice, expect it to be listed on coinbase in practically no time. The general population needs a (relatively) easy way of buying in. You can also expect the entire crypto marketcap to explode from this. It only takes one MAJOR brick and mortar retailer adopting crypto to set off the chain of digital currency equivalency/supremacy.

>pls buy sir

>tfw I have unironically 100k

>my coffee roaster is considering taking crypto, cause he uses Stripe

stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

Why don't people use Virwox? Even after fees it's legit. Go from there to Binance, Bfnx, Kucoin etc.

Gonna see quite a few people buy only 40 bucks worth and get hit with 25 bucks in fees. Then they will say fuck crypto lol.

yes its tru

>stripe
>seed funded Stellar
>former CTO of Stripe is on the board
>CEO of Stripe is on advisory board

Let's say it's XLM. The fees would be drastically lower for payment processing. The 50% of the difference in money saved would go to reducing the cost of the coffee (which would incite people to pay with lumens over dollars) and the other 50% goes into padding Starfucks' pockets. Everyone wins when payment processing costs are reduced. Except no one wins because Starbucks coffee sucks donkey balls.

Article literally written by a bag holding pajeet

Fuck off LiteKEK.

they don't have the dev talent

>an $81B company doesnt have the dev talent
>git clone bitcoin

Underpromise, over deliver. Business 101 ya fuckin basement dwelling autist.

>soycoin

>coffee
>coffee beans
You know what that means

lumens is a currency? what even is stellar?

But coffee beans are brown.

>an $81B company doesnt have the dev talent
they're HQed in Seattle. anybody here who has the talent to come up with their own fast blockchain will be working for Amazon, MS, or a startup, not for fucking sbucks.
>clone bitcoin
bitcoin is fucking useless and you know it

My guess is FLASH. Its made for this. Fast, reliable, cheap microtransactions. They are targeting merchants and loyalty prpgrams. And it works.