ROBINHOOD CRYPTO

So this is pretty big right?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/garrisc
share.robinhood.com/brandob2546
share.robinhood.com/josem1588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not looking forward to cryptofags spamming the robinfeels thread with referral links

more normies entering is always a good thing

What happens when you buy on robinhood? Does robinhood buy the btc and hold it in their own wallets with an iou to you?

It's certainly good, but it won't have any effect on price (at least right now). It will be a few months before there is any significant amount of people using it to put fiat in crypto.

Will find out in 2 days if I'm.in..process is straightforward, oh by the way, if anyone froze their credit reporting, need to put a lift for experian for15 days, was my only hiccup in delay.

Its good for me. One less step to get my money out of stocks and into crypto. And vice versa

>normie sees OMG on RobinHood
>"Oh it's not 1000s dollars"
>buys 100k

Hihuhuhihihuhuiii

does it open in 2 days?
I want that sweet normie money

no because it only serves as an investment vehicle. it's not an exchange. you can't move your crypto to or from robinhood. it's stuck there.

That is pretty stupid desu

Literally a ponzi.

It's a stock exchange, waiting for the crpto exchange to go live...the alerts are annoying as hell though..turn them all off. They are pushing mobile use it appears, web exchange is in the near future.

I don't plan on using it, I just want more people to pour money into crypto.
So I can make it by the end of 2019

Use my link for a boost:

share.robinhood.com/garrisc

Kekeke

If my id is green or digital numerals you must use my referral

Read at the moment no depositing of Bitcoin specifically, but did not say it will apply to other coins, I took it as it's under review how to deposit/withdraw so it's on hold time being...the exchange can deposit/withdraw stocks from other exchanges, so unless it's a matter of working out details with other exchanges perhaps makes sense..in other other words being verified on 2 exchanges for transfers to occur is reasonable.

>Update: I'm verified and ready to trade.
Too bad my state isn't listed on their list, curious to see what I can do come February.

heheh free crypto here
share.robinhood.com/josem1588

>not a single numeral

tough shit user

Fugggg

Retry