Crypto is finally dying

So are we done from here on out? Because the market has been stagnant for a while now. We tanked from 20k to ~10.5k and haven't budged an inch. Every time it starts to rally it just craters back down within 12-24 hours. And are alts dead for good? I think they are.

It's ogre. Pack it up lads.
Crypto is finally dying. Now we can go back to low flow toilets and kneepads.

personally, I think we're only a few months away from everything x10

>personally, I think we're only a few months away from everything x10
lmao
I'm FUDding ironically but really? x10? That's completely unfounded

are cryptos, dare I say it, about to enter a new paradigm?

its possible if the market goes -90% first

I really think that's going to happen before we hit 10x

kek

>crypto is right here
>crypto in a few months
etc.

lmao
>permanently exponential growth

yes that's what happens when something is deflationary

most crypto is not deflationary

It's consolidating and dealing with a dying btc.
expect more pain, expect more gain and don't be such a pessimistic faggot

Bear market every year during this period of time. It's as predictable as the sunset, you faggot.

almost all crypto is deflationary*

ftfy

Yeah this, fuck garbage like XRP and USDT. Most of crypto is deflationary.

screencapping this so i can have a good laugh a year from now

nice, just bought 100k!

>Im up 12% today
>Dying
Kek.

Well someone has to start sucking dicks to make money. Might as well be you user

How new are you guys? We are in a bear market, because crypto grew to fast in the last months. 80% of the coins are useless shitcoins and bitcoin isn't even usable in its current state. This correction was overdue.
But crypto isn't dying. Imo we are still going to a multi trillion dollar market cap.

What is your outlook for this year and the coming years? Any opinions?

Daily reminder that crypto is literally everywhere now. The normies are absolutely here, this is undeniable. Look at YouTube, it is completely flooded by them.

The top has already occurred, crypto is about to to into a long hibernation. You will be bagholding for years, maybe even permanently. I pity the fools that bought bitcoin at 20k and ripple at $4. They will never see their money again.

Take your losses and get out before your money is trapped in limbo for years.

The new kids always need assurances and explanations how market works.

They bought fukkin shitcoins without researching on hype and made traders rich and then wonder why market crashes.

2018 will usher in the new crypto - the real world use crypto. There are an increasing number. I won't shill any. If noobs can't use this down cycle to research and find them, they deserve to hold TRON and Verge bags forever.

almost all crypto is deflationary

Thank you OP. I missed the knee pad meme. Lets bring it back

not the ones i have. that's why doom is upon us user

good time to sell and jump to a real coin.

Crypto has only been in bear mode for a month. It has gone through this several times before.

>matrix.exe

my number one hold is funfair
:^)

>no-alties think you can just buy bitcoin and get rich

I like FUN, it's no VEN or XLM, who are gonna dominate 2018.

FUN is an easy win tho.

Dammit you got me to shill. Fuk out.

Hey another WTC buddy! I love how it isn't blatantly shilled here.

here's my 2018 portfolio
sink or swim i guess

>we are still going to reach 6 gorilion dollar market goys don't worry

I think that this bear market will likely end in spring. And then we will go even higher. But could also be that the market is going down for many months. The normies who bought in @20k will have killed themselves and the news will tell you that the bubble popped. This is the time to buy in. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech are a game changer like the internet.
It won't die.

>spring
based on? just history?

FUN launches there mainnet and gets one good customer and you 3x

no shill but at least FUN like XLM and VEN and Walton has 2018 use cases

bear market bottoming in Feb, then rise and build for March hyperlaunch. its so easy to predict the cycles.

other than the fact that that's what happened last year, what is your rationale?

patterns, and new floors being set based on around previous highs. Look at the crypto CMC. It's so predictable. It's also predictable the crypto vultures come and pick the bones of the newest bagholders. Every time. Fresh meat. The more "end of days" FUD you see you should buy. Then you will dominate. Takes balls tho. Scared money never wins.

Crypto is a complete paradigm shift from the traditional monetary system. Everything is x1000 eventually.

Selling all my KCS for WTC is the best decision I've made.
Planning on dumping another 0.5BTC into this shit when I get paid.

x1000 minimum, I don't know how people don't see this

>this money was made by some fuckin citizenry
>it'll totally evade the government!

the government is going to find what you're doing and fuck it up, it's happened to everything-- it even happened to booze
not to mention now you goys got the greenies on your asses because it takes a metric trucktonne of power to run a mining gig (compared to what's coming out, anyway)

It was a pyramid scheme and a bad money laundering scheme; I'd get out with your five digits before things get ugly and governments (IE US and Chinese prob?) want their cut-- those guys want their cut of everything monetary. As soon as cryptos manage to start buying houses and entering the economy in earnest, the government will cockblock them

But I'm obv pretty fond of the way I look in tinfoil hats-- am I the only one who thinks the govt is just going to come in and fuck around with everything 'til there's nothing left for the average folk to profit off?

you are correct

people still make fuktons off booze you narrowminded gump

they got in early and now control the game

do the same with crypto

come young one

discord

uzCsHzT