1 Lumen = 1 Lambo

XLM is the next gen version of Ethereum.

Ethereum is slow, higher fee's, hackable, and not user friendly.

XLM has it's own decentralized exchange and a user friendly ICO platform with lightning speed transactions and $0.01 fee's that are only there to prevent spamming.

If I could sell my house for XLM I would. It is so undervalued for what it is compared to Eth

you are fake news

enough with the shilling please, keep it down low, when it reaches a dollar plus please go ahead and rub it in biz's face, but for now stfu about it

We going moon man

6000 sats soon! easy money.

Any theories on the big announcement?

What's the conference?

Hi. I'm an avid Stellar fan just like you. I even created a meme about a money snake using the candle graphs and it has its own life now which I find amazing. I really enjoy seeing other people post about it and to read the joy it brings. But today, I'm here to talk about faith and patience.

Flash back to November and I just lost my job. I have since sobered up but was fired for alcohol related problems. Lucky for me I had some money stashed away in crypto. I said fuck it and decided to take some time off, it was winter and the holiday so why not. Come mid December when stellar was 10 cents I decided to sell my other coins (NEO OMG LTC DGB FUN XVG) and have complete faith in lumens. This was just before McAfee started shilling. I was at 16k XLM and was super excited 1 dollar here we come! Well we all know that shit got crazy right before Christmas and prices and rumors were all over the place. I was watching coins like DGB/FUN/RDD/XVG, which I bought at rock bottom and sold for barely a profit, get shilled and skyrocket. Fomo kicked in and I started selling bits of lumens for other prospects thinking I would just buy back into stellar before the new year hype and make a bit of money in the mean time, after all I am jobless and need gains. Long story short I end up with only 7k XLM right before the big surge up. I sold what I needed on the 2nd to pay bills and then had 5k XLM, 1/3 of where I started. Well I'll spare you what happened this month but you know it's been ugly. I'm now down to under 2k lumens due to horrible trading luck which will hopefully be worth enough to pay my bills in a week since I'm still jobless and then I'll be out.

Holding is real kids. Don't try to beat the market, especially when you pick a solid coin like lumens, learn from my mistakes. Hold. I'd never imagine I wouldn't be holding Stellar when FAIRX arrived. All I had to do was nothing, except have faith in SNAKE.

Sorry wrong link

Yeah, what conference?

D E S P E R A T E

NDA no longer valid as of 1 hour from now. Any thoughts on who Stellar has partnered with?_

Except vechain is the next gen eth you retarded pajeet

I sold my 5k XLM at 5.4k and now I cant rebuy cause its higher. When I'm hung over tomorrow I'm gonna transfer ETH to shitopia to buy shitcoins to gamble on cause I'm a retard fuck me no homo.

Hold your XLM. Don't be a retard like me. Kill me

We're off people!!

Fucking Normal fags leave! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please keep it low profile
this is a hidden gem and im still accumulating

Stellar is great, but it's not really competing with Ethereum. What you can do with the tokens is a lot more limited (which is good for security) meaning you can't do smart contracts.

Stellar is more like a competitor for bitcoin.

>this is a hidden gem and im still accumulating

is it really? its a top 10 coin and seems like one of the established Veeky Forums coins... even a reddit founder and katy perry have been shilling it this week

i wish it were more hidden since pretty much half of my profile is xlm, i want this shit to go to the stratosphere. i hope normies still don't know about it 2bh

XLM whale here. 11k and accumulating. Hope you bought the dip

All true. Coins are bailing out of eth for all these reasons

>whale
Wut?

whats with the cazy volume coming form korea ?

Stellar can't get higher than $250, what's the point?

FUARK

lol ok, your loss
hint: the whole point of trading now is to accumulate more lumens, not more sats

itll be $250 in 5 years and $2000 in 10 years

This coin can't go lower than $10 eoy, what's the point?

its going back to the 50s, right?

going over $100 defeats the purpose of this coin

2k at 400Sats. Do your worst.

Just bought 80 Stellars for about $50USD. Gonna make it?

holy shit is this copypasta

>hidden gem
>10 billion cap
must be cool being an early adopter huh user

XLM is great, but ACT is going to be the next ETH.

in 10 years youll be able to buy a bahaman island with those lumens

XLM went what, x500 since one year ago? or is it x1000?
They literally airdropped dozens of them to each individual account on buttrex and poloniex
You've missed the boat so bad it's not even funny

Yes, some reddit guy posted it.

lol 11k does not make you a whale, a shrimp at best

>XLM is the next gen version of Ethereum
I think you meant TRX