Whitepaper up!

Whitepaper up!
metropolischain.com/

HOLY SHIT.. Did anyone see the whitepaper? It was open to Edits.

This is going to get trashed. God... DRGN really is fucking up, and I had such high hopes for me. I'm seriously considering dumping all 20k of my tokens... this is amateur hour.

They turned on read only but it was editable for like 10 minutes

Sell me your coins pls

captured this right before it locked.

Check Kucoin in 6 hours when I get off work, dumping all 20k. Will do it as one big wall.

That's not DragonChain, though, the logo is different too. What about DragonChain proper? Are they gonna ditch it?

top kek

services

Penis

I still cant believe that happened.

whoa, isn't that a Delphi icon there

>Remember the days when you bought a house from a realtor who used a book that was issued only once a month? Or, when you wore L.A. Gears with fins on the side and a Hypercolor shirt with shoulder pads! How about those awesome perms? Luckily all of these things have changed FOR THE BETTER right?

Fucking dropped

youre considering dropping 20k coins just because they released a google doc in a messed up way?

read through the white paper first before you claim its amateur hour.

What's a whitepaper ?

yes. if its not broke dont fix it.

I did. It’s embarrassing

DRGN feels more and more like a bunch of idiots running it lol. Total shit coin this has become.

Coding a bot?

This wasn't Dragonchain's fault...but not a good look either way.

desu the only reason i bought some dragon is because i like the logo, that dragon looks really cool. their branding will take them far don't dump yet guys

So? It went x50 since ICO, what more do you want?

The logo looks like some shitty MLP design, or the icon for a mobile game. It doesn't look professional at all.

Switching to mobile. Sort of. Professional ticket scalper. AMA

>muh Disney
>muh American Ethereum
>muh ICO’s

Jesus, you’ve PAJEET’D by the yet another EtherDelta ERC20 shit token.

>Professional ticket scalper
You're not talking about crypto, right? Though I thought about inter-exchange arbitrage for a moment

No. pic related

How is it being 12? Nobody that works for draginchain is a smelly Indian National. Terrible meme autistic fag get murdered. DRGN is my biggest percent of my KuCoin portfolio. Pump ur slumber score

You don't earn slumber when your drgn is in an exchange wallet.

Seems like a big deal, judging from the fuss around it. What are the prerequisites: VCCs, proxies, a landing page and an Adsense account?

Wrong

Yea. All of the above. The main thing is. A pile of cash. You have to grease palms all over the big cities to get the jump on codes, passwords, ticket releases. Basically anything you can do to stay one step ahead of the public. I see people that make a fake website that mimics the venue website. That is the best way to get sales. It redirects to your site. You sell the ticket for whatever you decide and then whack them with a service fee too. Easy money

Proxies, vpn , etc... get u past the ticket limits. I use Webpages from other countries to get around a lot of that too

Honestly, I have no idea how to get and manage hundreds of VCCs, it seems like the main snag to me

I have a guy who does it. He is a miracle worker. He has some excel sheet he keeps and he is a wizard

I also unironically use monero and buy them in bulk clean cards. From a wholesaler

Darknet, haven't thought about it.. So it's basically prepaid cards with a balance on them. Btw, what about captchas? I figure most sites have them in place

Correct. And you can get almost any balance. When I have leftovers I give them to employees as a gift. If the amount left isn't enough to use on a ticket I have another guy who can pool them together. He has a connect at one if the big companies who looks the other way.
As far as captcha. I can't say too much because I found a work around. It involves vpn and international websites.

Okay, thanks for the insight, user. Definitely not stuff for everyone, but really interesting

Yea. I don't get too caught up in the technical aspect. I actually started on the street selling at stadiums. It's a super shady business. I was 14 selling glow necklaces in front of a baseball stadium. Watched these guys scalp and decided to try to get in. Back then , 15 or so years ago it was super shady. Used to deal with actual criminals. Now it's more white collar but still have to act like a criminal to get things done. I miss being out front of places hustling but between blinkers and straight up criminals it's hard to stay safe anymore. Also, I'm not a degenerate so no reason to sit outside in the cold

And one more question: what about payment processors? Just using stuff like 2checkout? Too bad no one is going to let one accept CC payments anonymously, though

You should have DRGN as part of a complete portfolio. Do be prepared to get in up to your neck if you want to take part in the ICOs, but after that you own a money printing press.

On my end I use my chase business account. I'm licensed. Have a real business. Just have to deal with corruption to keep my business going.