Who else is comfy?

Who else listened to martian?

Who else is FUCKING PUMPED FOR MAINNET?

get in here, anons. we are so comfy

Just dumped at 6900 sats

nice just bought 100k

>tfw stashes and stashes of Chink coins

fucking INT, ITC, NAS, HPB, BOT, OCT, ATN, INK... finna diversification

Diversification is a meme. You make money going in big at the bottom and riding it out.

Go all in, or at least 80% int. trust me

I have big money in them all my lil duderino, all in at the beginning

Youre retarded. Got in at 1000 SATs. Exited at 7500 SATs, reentered in the dip. Traders make the most money, not fucking HODLers.

Super comfy.. mainnet release scheduled for the 6th of Feb..nice

Thank you biz for making me buying this shit at 0.9$.

INNNNNNN

comfy as fuark, just need to know when i should sell...
i think mid or late february is too late as martian said...

biz gave you plenty of time to get in lower, not our fault you fomo'd in too high

mid feb bro... roadmap and partnership confirmations as promised with ibm and huawei could take this to 10$ desu. working product too.

Be sure to take profit on the pre mainnet pump on the 30th. ppl sell the news, buy back the dip.

goodluck anons

bought at around 2800 sats, so still comfy...

i just dont know about the whole daytrading stuff, i lost money on this already

is the mainnet on 30th or 6th as user above said?

I've only got 500! :( Is it too late to buy more?

No. It should be around 3-5$ in 2 weeks.

mainnet is still scheduled for end of jan,the 31st.

This is the old logo, get with the fucking times man INT has refreshed their image and branding and mainnet is ready to rock in feb.

so sorry for the lot of questions:

you would sell on 30th and buy back a few days later?

prove int isnt a scam. show 1 video of int devs talking about int.. no proof exists of anything.. dont say i didnt warn you guys

Buy back when the dip is lowest after you sell the top join the telegram and ppl say when they sell.

. Im honestly keeping half my stash as long term, this could be 20-50$ in a few months

dev team are all stars in china, why would they sabotage their reputation to make a shitcoin?

btw the money is made when there is risk faggot, because pussies like you are too scared to buy until everything is confirmed safe and secure, then you buy the bags of the early less risk averse investors for 10x the price

haha it's different when you're a whale like me.. you prob only have a couple thousand in int... i had $120,000 before i dumped.. i aint giving a mansion to a bunch of chink scammers

newfaggot

Larp faggots

watch all the int shills after this is 3-5$ on Veeky Forums, dumbcunts fomo in later hahahah

nah i posted screenshots of me selling 154,000 int on here a few times. no larp. it sucks being a whale coz it takes hours to buy or sell your bags. and you need to buy at a premium or sell at a loss because no volume

well desu i could link you a video to some random chinks talking in chinese... you wouldnt understand... have a litte trust bro!

well, 120k is a lot

i think i will just hodl desu

Thats why you hodl 6-12 weeks and be a millionaire dumbass. wait till kucoin or binance

>youre not gonna make it

im just gonna wait for wanchain and all in on that.. not taking risk on int

i had 650,000 before the crash last week.. down to 325,00 now. sucks balls.