Speculation vs. adoption

Since you faggots are too dumb to understand the difference between a speculative bubble and mass-adoption, and always think you're early adopters and will make a lot of money, let me explain this to you.
Yes, you are early adopters of the technology. Blockchain will be everywhere in a few years. But you're a late speculator. It's called 'speculation' because you're SPECULATING on the value of technologies AFTER they have been adopted. In fact you're at least half a year too late to the party if you want to free yourself from wageslaving. If you're not well over $100k right now, you're not going to make it.

There is a good reason why people get rich by investing. Because they are there BEFORE the technology takes off. If you start now you're so fucking late that I can't believe you think you're still early. Everyone thinks they'll get rich with crypto now. And if everyone is in on something, nobody will profit. The whales deserve to have that kind of money, because they were early to the SPECULATION PHASE. You do not.

When you see Katy Perry putting those fucking crypto logos on her nails, how can you still say with a straight face 'GUYS, WE'RE EARLY, WE'LL ALL MAKE IT'? Every fucking normie is in on this, don't you get it? You're just part of the hivemind that put the same idea into everyone's minds at the same time. Beginning of December EVERYONE thought 'I'll get rich with BTC'. And EVERYONE thought they were the only one with that idea. BTC rose quickly and then just stopped, because everyone was in on it. Mid to late December the same happened with altcoins. Then everything crashed. Because everyone was in on it. Now everyone knows about ICOs. Guess where that will lead.

The HODL meme is dead. Your coins will be bleeding to death slowly. You either learn to daytrade and get less profits than you would with a job, or you'll lose money. Because we're at the end of the speculative bubble and nearing mass-adoption. Where not much money is to be made anymore.

this.
nice post.

Doesn't stop cryptos from going up but yeah, it baffles me how people can be so up their asses that they think the majority of those who were ever buying haven't already done so when literally every normie talks about crypto and wall street has to be in by now if they're ever even gonna come in. This is late speculation, not early, and in the near term I don't see how this could keep going.

great post

Quality post

Sadly biztards are deaf for truth.

So according to that graph we're headed back to a 200 million market cap where it will then stay?

Don't discourage me.
Holding will still bring gains.

Thanks, just sold 100k

Dude you didnt specify which graph youre referring to

And also NO, 95% of people still have no fucking clue how cryptocurrencies work so just because Katy Perry likes them doesnt mean the whole world is in on them.

Get out and talk to people you faggot

t. Got in in May 2017

No one knows about XRB yet though, so I still have a chance! Sweet thanks man, will sell when Katy Perry paints her toenails with XRB

Nice just sold 100k

This. Anyone who doesn’t see this is either delusion or simply stupid.

I agree with you, however I do think there'll be another hype cycle later this year. I think the crypto bubble will go into the trillions before crashing down hard to its actually value outside of speculation.
Early adopter?
Yes.
Late speculator?
Somewhat.
Once the dust settles for a few months and nocoiners forget about it this mini bubble cycle will begin again. And all those people who didn't buy in this round, will fomo hard and buy in through greed.

If we think long term (10-20 years) I think many of us who are in now, and continue to stay invested and up to date with crypto, will see large returns.

We won't all make it, but it's still not too late.

>7.5 billion people
>21 million bitcoins

really makes me think

thanks just sold 100k

>And also NO, 95% of people still have no fucking clue how cryptocurrencies work
Why would the need to know that? Do they know how TCP/IP works? If you're talking about people not knowing how to move crypto around, that's because there's practically zero real-world use cases for that after several years

>t. Got in in May 2017
Kek, you say that like it gives you authority

Lol op is a fucking retard. If that was the case nobody in the stock market would have made any money these past 5 years

On a more serious note, your post makes sense but I disagree with the numbers. Crypto's value is directly correlated with its amount of users. Yes, it is high up based on speculation, but I believe that adoption continue to rise. Soon enough the value through adoption will catch up to its speculative value. Yes, there will be many pops along the way, and a lot of people will lose money. But things are looking good in the long run.

95% of people don't know how fiat money get its value...

OP is a faggot who is a fucking genius, he is going to make it because he's accumulating all the bags that you low energy teenage cucks are going to drop for cheap as the organized FUD campaigns by the crusty moneybags scare dumbasses into quitting crypto because of a couple of curvy lines and 2 black arrows. Oh god, oh god, it's over because OP posted some graphs, called me a faggot and because Katy Perry did her nails and then some user said 'literally everyone who wants in is in' and that means we're back in something called a bear trap just like the last dozen times we were in a bear trap and... the cycle continues. these fucking posts have been here forever and will keep coming out to scare dumbass faggots with weak hands into dropping their bags. go ahead faggots, believe in OP faggotry and drop those bags, I'm still accumulating and I'd love the dip. If you daytrade, you lose - faggot x10.

This FUD makes me think we’re really about to have another huge bull market in the next coming weeks. Also a lot of these Cryptos aren’t even close to being adopted yet, ask any normie and they’ll say we’re still speculative investing. Fuck off OP

Everything OP said was pulled right out of his ass.

In a year, total market cap of crypto will be $2 trillion and OP will still be a fag.

>Anyone who would buy has already bought

Gee guys, I wonder if those futures have anything to do with any of this?
Nah, it can't be, it must just be the memegraphs.

>implying all this waporware and shitty tokens will ever be adopted.

I only consider the speculative bubble chart, sorry.

If I'm well over $100k how do I make it

If any word that you just said resembled any kind of truth you would not have come here to say it.

If crypto pulls off one more bullrun I will be rich.
I created a shitcoin that's being marketed very well and people don't know that i own 30% of the supply will slowly offload my bags on the way up the next pump.

Just one more bullrun pls

As someone who got in two years ago and is well over $100k, I have to disagree with OP on a matter of technicality.

People who get in now are indeed late speculators, but it is not because they are speculating on the value of technologies after they've been adopted. It's because they're speculating on the price of a speculative asset that HAS no adoption, but long after other speculators have already driven up the price to ridiculous levels.

The hype for crypto has quickly outpaced its actual implementation. The technology itself has not yet "taken off." The speculative bubble will likely pop, but when adoption happens and you hear about big-name companies actually using (not exploring) blockchain technologies to solve real problems and offer real value, then the cycle will repeat and even late speculators from this cycle will have an opportunity to see some lesser gains.

OP is trying to rationalize the situation. He's not wrong, but he's not right either. Everything he's saying and the supportive comments are correct, they're just a little too early on the timeline to be saying these things - not that early, but too early.

The only reason everyone isn't in yet is because it's too complicated. Too complicated to buy, too complicated to trade, too complicated to understand (clearly I'm not talking about the logistics). Lesson for all you brainlets: here's everyone's first reaction to something new: I don't get it, I don't like it, you're scaring me. That's how people reacted to Tivo! A company that is now a verb, er was. Point still valid.

When we hit 3-6 trillion, then start mitigating risk. Good luck, everyone! We all succeed together.

You're so dumb. "Nobody" knows what TCP/IP is but EVERYONE EVEN YOUR GRANDMA has internet and an email. Everyone has money so everyone should at least know what a crypto is (which is not the case, yet).
Old people die.
New people is born.
New people investing hard in new technology (like MP3 players, smartphones, VR...)
This is about mass-adoption within the next 5-to-10 years.
The market did a 100x but that doesn't means that can't do a 100x again. Internet and computers adoption took almost 20 years.

get a masternode of a crypto with real use case and make money 24/7

the market so far has been centered around bitcoin because that's what you use to get shitcoins with, eth is gaining ground, some exchanges are adding neo pairs so btc will lose it's grip on the market

the "le hodl xD" meme is definitely dead, the market is more dynamic now, and it probably has a few more months of speculative potential left in it

LOL the most respected tech investor in the world, Jim Breyer, just invested in Vechain.

Yeah he's late with his billions. Coz he has no vision.

buy ven node and retire now

The meme graph up top is also a cycle and does not suddenly crash and burn when it reaches "return the mean", which if you could read tells you as much.

>Newfag larping as an oldfag

This! Dead on.

Yeah but I think we’re much earlier on that graph than people think. US Stock market was 16t when it collapsed. Crypto is a global market and people want In and don’t even know how. Look at total registers on the big exchanges and tell me that we’ve maxed out

Totally agree. Fingers crossed you're right, my goal is a 200 foot yacht.

Does this mean I won't be able to get rich off the $200 from my birthday money I put in crypto? Please tell me this isn't so

How can people be late to investing, when there is no superior protocol out to rule them all? No common standard has been achieved. Scalability for all blockchains are an issue. If you want to compare it to dotcom bubble think of it as that the internet protocol isn't there yet.

screencap this

bitcoin will hit $100,000 sooner than people expect

right now, having like $50,000 in crypto puts you in the top 2%

think about that distribution

2018 will be tulip mania

Please be right!!!! I'm 20k shy of the 2% but I like the odds.

Speculation is not over.

The are now sub markets in crypto that will take a portion of the overall market and build into niche segments.

Still plenty of room to grow.

these markets are tiny in the grand scheme, that's why they're so volatile

this is global, and hugely superior to what 1st worlders already have access to

with crypto, money (value) is going to exist literally everywhere

we are transitioning INTO crypto world.

I still see early adopters and buyers not understanding the way to true riches is NEVER SELL, buy compounding real world projects and hold, get fiat loans on those assets if you want, but keep compounding, the herds are coming in not out, this is like no "bubble" in history because it's not a true bubble, it's the escape from the debt bubble, and reset button that happens once upon an empire. WTF is wrong with short sighted peons?

How is daytrading making less money than real job? I trade with 1000 dollars for fun couple of times a day and make 200 bucks. Used to trade wit more but invested elsewhere.
HODL may be dead, trading never dies.

>You either learn to daytrade and get less profits than you would with a job
This is fucking dumb. It depends how much you trade with. Other than that I agree, most redditors here have normie hivemind mindsets and only rely on hindsight when things start to happen.

>implying there isn't enough volatility to daytrade your way into making it

Some people give up so easily

athene is that you?

Sergey ?

>If you're talking about people not knowing how to move crypto around
Nearly all of my friends are well educated and have degrees and only 1 is invested in crypto. This is the main thing that puts them off.

>Baby’s first dip
Ok user you’re right. Let’s all become no coiners and go back to stocks. It’s over, no more moon missions. We are done for. Gg no rm. blockchain is everywhere, grannies are using ltc to buy dentures and no real projects are coming out of this board to capitalize, right? Oh man oh man