Any reasons this won’t be a $100b coin by 2020?

Any reasons this won’t be a $100b coin by 2020?

competition

>implying anybody is even close to competing

This piece of shit did nothing but lose me money

BIG partnership soon

Ha! You bought by Binance launch bags! Fucking normies, man. Bought the dip, too.

You must be borderline retarded to have lost money on this.

Yeah Julien is wetting his pants more than usual so it must be good

I heard that before

Where was the ixec team today? Who else was there?

It’s two partnerships, as a matter of fact, and yes they are very much related. One already established in crypto, the other is looking to enter.

So IBM and Cisco then?
Big if true.

I don’t think this shit is for me. I am so bored at work I constantly check my shit and eventually get frustrated and sell when things start dropping. I’m just going to buy some physical gold that I can stash away and forget about.

You should buy something big like a piece of land instead so you can't possibly lose it.

We’re on track for a stream of partnerships inside and outside crypto for the entire period leading up to V2. This is only the 2nd months of genuine marketing efforts and we’ve already penetrated the crypto sphere better than almost every other project. Literally a necessity for cryptos future. Holding this plus LINK has got me so comfy.

You win my brainlet-of-the-day award.

>wagecuck literally too lazy and stupid to hold

No surprise here.

Sort your shit out user, weak hands are poor hands.

i know right, were still out of the top 100. u really have to be dumb to sell now, only way is up from here. my hope is top 50 in the next 1-2 months then top 20

I was just joking. Look, user. Smart money buys red and sells green. Goes against the instincts a bit, but it’s actually painfully simple.

Can’t say, but I will tell you that both are smaller companies than that. Also, currently at handshake level. But those attending today may can tell you who was being seen very, very friendly with the team.

Expect 1-2 minor dapp partnership announcements before those I mentioned. I believe everyone has until late Feb to get in. March will be the big month.

100 billion marketcap would make each token around 1200 USD...seems too good to be true, I love this project though.

A third world war

>I was just joking. Look, user. Smart money buys red and sells green
Yeah easier to do when you’re mid-high tier portfolio value. Otherwise agree with your post.

Not unreasonable if you understand tech valuations, market potential, and the hybrid currency/stake value of crypto.

That is true; furthermore, 2 years is quite a long time in crypto.

Is there some french anons in that thread ?

You mean French speaking?
Why do you ask?

Are any of you also holding ENG? Their team also looks good but the roadmap is not as clear as the iExec roadmap.

>thinks crypto will be still here in 2020
do we tell him?

I'm not French nor do I speak French if that is what you are asking...

I need somebody who knows about taxes in France about Crypto currencies. All I found on the net is contradictory.

People here are whispering of that being a future partnership as well. Of course, I heard it on biz first so I’m inclined not to believe it. But who knows. Some people here certainly loaded up on the dip.

My mistake, I thought you were addressing me.

>Katy perry project monarch sexbot is advertising crypto to the masses for the NWO
>crypto won’t survive

I think France is pretty fucked for taxes (Belgium myself).
You have capital gains right? If you made enough money just hire a tax lawyer.

If smart contracts are the future then iExec should be okay because it is useful technology.

I’ll monitor the market but if Iexec doesn’t emerge as the market leader I’ll eat my dick

It's alright.
I asked about french people, but anybodies who knows about taxes in France are welcome, How is it working in your own country ?
All I found is garbage.

I'm confused, you think crypto will crash dotcom style in 2020?

$250 EOY

I'm from the USA so I'm not sure if you're interested, but here we pay 20% on gains if we hold an asset for more than a year...assuming the gain is a big one.

>France is pretty fucked for taxes
It is.
But outside the complexity (It can go until 66% of your gain) I wanted to know if I had to declare my accounts (Binance, Qryptos, etc.) I still don't fucking know.

No I think the entirety of global wealth will shift onto distributed ledger tech over the next 10-20 years. We’re still on the ground floor of the biggest revolution the world has seen. I doubt it will come without massive bumps though.

>20% on gains
Damn. Can you believe if I report like 100 000€ I have to give to the state around 66 000€ ?
Fuck this country.

Here it's still a big grey area, depending on your luck you could pay nothing in taxes or most likely 30%, also it's not clear if you have to declare crypto-crypto transactions.
If it's not much money I wouldn't worry, otherwise just follow my initial advice.

Wow...

Aussies pay income tax rates if we hold less than a year, so 45% of every dollar over $180k. Not selling until the government fails desu.

I'm already 70% on this, 15% on ENG and another 15% on HPB.

Am I gonna make it?

>most likely 30%
That's the "flat tax" for a lot of financial and capitalistic process France is going to have in 2018-2020, but for the moment, Cryptos are not in that area. For fucking no reasons.

Probably, I'm still amazed that the iExec team was able to deliver v1 on time and v2 was already tested successfully...either way you will be walking away huge profit.

How else will Mohammed survive
Yes

>How else will Mohammed survive
They are taxing around 40% my salary already.
And it is with that money I have invested in cryptos, so if you want to laugh, my capital investment (actually very little) is already taxed and will be taxed again. This is pure evil.

it's being shilled on biz.

Since weeks now.
The shills are good quality though.

If your gains are big enough you should look into your ability to move within the EU to more favourable circumstances. Portugal has low tax as far as I’m aware, so the potential is there to start a company etc and operate exclusively out of there and use accounting tricks to pay yourself. You would need a good accountant and tax lawyer to organise this stuff and may have to dodge laws with monero/fake transaction logs(not a big deal of your trading with Chinese exchanges). Don’t panic, but organise yourself user because it’s wrong for you to pay that much tax and you shouldn’t be afraid to determine your own life outside of failing institutions that just want to rob you blind.