XLM is getting ready to break the barrier

Yellow line is fib, when it breaks it'll go through to one of the two white lines. If you're watching in real time, it'll magically start stuttering there if that's the limit.

It'll retrace, reload on the dip, and go for new ATH.

Don't know where it'll dip to until it picks the top of this next wave.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The USD pair hit the 2nd target, on the tick, 3 times now. The next wave up with hit 72.1 cents, thereabouts.

Pull retracement from wave 1 to 2, to get the target price of 3. We hit it exactly.

BTC has to move. And you know what else? BTC moves every single time XLM needs it to.

We will see 0.70 by next tuesday and over a dollar this summer.

EOY will be $3-4.

Screenshot this as proof

Im not some rando normie here.

Ive been studying these charts since 2013.

Im give valuable insight into what is happening with XLM right now.

Go off FUD and some douche on twitter for your XLM crypto predictions.

Im giving you facts.

Its up to you to decide what you want to do with your money.

Invest in XLM for guaranteed gains up to $3 from 0.50 or take your chances with something else.

The choice is yours.

Just trying to help fellow anons with what im seeing

Stellar just finished subwave 4. It's starting subwave 5 (of superwave 5) right now.

It will literally never be this cheap ever again without a major market crash. It's all up from here.

>It will literally never be this cheap ever again without a major market crash. It's all up from here.

please god pls be right
xlm snake make me rich

You made it bro.

The skys the limit.

Sit back and watch your money grow.

>It will literally never be this cheap ever again without a major market crash
Like, a major exchange losing 500m $?
I sure hope that doesn't happen
I'd have to be a fucking magician to foresee that!

Motherfucking whales fucking with my money

Mother fucking whales. Jesus christ.

Whats the point of them putting up massive sell walls?

Dont they want to price to go up? Means more money for them wtf...

>Dont they want to price to go up? Means more money for them wtf...

to keep the price artificially lower and accumulate more over time, the bread and butter "whale" tactic.

Hi. I'm an avid Stellar fan just like you. I even created a meme about a money snake using the candle graphs and it has its own life now which I find amazing. I really enjoy seeing other people post about it and to read the joy it brings. But today, I'm here to talk about faith and patience.

Flash back to November and I just lost my job. I have since sobered up but was fired for alcohol related problems. Lucky for me I had some money stashed away in crypto. I said fuck it and decided to take some time off, it was winter and the holiday so why not. Come mid December when stellar was 10 cents I decided to sell my other coins (NEO OMG LTC DGB FUN XVG) and have complete faith in lumens. This was just before McAfee started shilling. I was at 16k XLM and was super excited 1 dollar here we come! Well we all know that shit got crazy right before Christmas and prices and rumors were all over the place. I was watching coins like DGB/FUN/RDD/XVG, which I bought at rock bottom and sold for barely a profit, get shilled and skyrocket. Fomo kicked in and I started selling bits of lumens for other prospects thinking I would just buy back into stellar before the new year hype and make a bit of money in the mean time, after all I am jobless and need gains. Long story short I end up with only 7k XLM right before the big surge up. I sold what I needed on the 2nd to pay bills and then had 5k XLM, 1/3 of where I started. Well I'll spare you what happened this month but you know it's been ugly. I'm now down to under 2k lumens due to horrible trading luck which will hopefully be worth enough to pay my bills in a week since I'm still jobless and then I'll be out.

Holding is real kids. Don't try to beat the market, especially when you pick a solid coin like lumens, learn from my mistakes. Hold. I'd never imagine I wouldn't be holding Stellar when FAIRX arrived. All I had to do was nothing, except have faith in SNAKE.

user, I know for a fact you'll make it. 2018 will be your year. Trust me.

$100,000 EOY

Thats just silly. $5+ easily possible

what is a flat correction
declining buy volume
massive walls and not enough buy pressure

green id vs purple wojak

properly counted this correction hasn't even retraced to 382

>TA
LOL

Huge 2mil buy on binance.

68 wall is crashing.

with btc going down I think the moon mission will happen later

pajeet detected

that is my opinion as well, and I have my buys in mind

This is the second time you've posted today stealing my TA and trying to shill it as your own.

You wanna suck my dick or something?

You're also literally copy pasta half of my words and adding your own.

The fuck are you doing?

what do you think op who would do something like that?

pajeet is evolving

What program is that OP?

And how did you set the candles like that?

You want reddit karma or something? If a post is good, it turns into pasta. Enjoy your selfmade pasta faggot

>This is the second time you've posted today stealing my TA and trying to shill it as your own.
>You wanna suck my dick or something?
>You're also literally copy pasta half of my words and adding your own.
>The fuck are you doing?

user, I...
if you want upvotes go to reddit you fag

XLM Subwave 5 Breakout beggining.

im trusting you on this one if it doesnt work ill im never following ta again if it does work out im going to read a ta book

Trust me.

Sit back and enjoy your gains.

Gonna be a huge night

Pajeet evolved into Pattel

GTFO newfag, you are shit and we don't need redditors around here

WAKEY THE FUCK UP SNAKEY OR I WILL BUTTFUCK UR MUM IN THE ASS WITH A BASEBALL BAT CLIMB SNAKEY CLIMB

Volume is definitely looking good when comparing to previous ATH numbers

TA Guy from last night!

Good stuff bro, so XLM is the most blue chip currency out there

Dont keep coins on an exchange?

quit bitching about your hodls faggots

join a pnd group so you can get some action in between them

discord. gee gee /yrVJJk

Absolutely.

We are about to enter wave 5.

Enjoy your gains user

Underrated kek

Typical reddit rando, coming to Veeky Forums to be a bitch.

Fuck off newguy

And just like that, bought at ATM and it's going backwards now.

Thanks user, shame on me for believing in your shills.

bright side for anyone who bought in too early is that you'll be fine if you hold through the coming dump with btc

it's only going down from here it seems, shame since i just picked up a few hundred [spoiler]partly because of your hype[/spoiler]

also eat shit faggot

New type of fud?

>I just bought in and 10 minutes later it's going down AAAAH

I'm sick of you guys

face it, it just went down $0.01, stellar is finished

I wonder if this could play out

Well he did mention a dip

Actually he's not. He's a LARP.

OP's count is wrong

Hey actual dumbfuck, you've just been informed that you're in a LARP THREAD you fucking retard and this guy is literally taking my TA, making shit up, half my words half his, and this is your reaction.

I've never been on such a retarded board in my entire life.

70 cents by morning minimum

Well you're replying to OP himself you nut job

Oh wait, that's actually you. Hahahahahahaha.

You're such a pleb. Why don't you get an education and do this for yourself, and you won't have to LARP my nuts bitch.

I didn't pay attention, I didn't actually believe that the fucking LARP would respond that way.

Well you believed a LARP, and got a chart made yesterday before wave 4 was done. Looks like he made a jackass out of all of you.

Why would you settle for having x amount when you can artificially suppress the price and have x^2 amount and then let the price go up? whales are all about accumulating mass amounts so even the slightest increase gives them massive dollar gains.

Now shill me a coin you master of sticks