Why do I even try to get rich?

Why do I even try to get rich?
>be me
>being privileged to go to college
>find it boring and doesn't know if i will even finish it because it's really hard
>no real friends
>nobody that listens to my problems and therefore has to post on biz
>never had a gf despite reaching adult age
>not even looking bad
>only girls ever had sex with are girls from the internet where i have to drive hundreds of kilometers for them and pay for the hotel and food, just to create the illusion that i seduced them
>knowing even money won't help finding friends because I totally can't do things with normies
>no matter how hard I work, nobody approves of me and nobody believes in me

Anyone else here similar to me?

user you might be autistic
You just described me and I'm Autistic

OP I might as well have wrote that myself. That's how similar my life is to yours.

Stopped at privileged
Robot ID denied
You have to go back

Listen user stop thinking like a old man. The equation to happiness is sun, friends, accomplishment and having a purpose. Stop acting like an old man you got your whole life to live, might sound generic but get big hit up your weight room at college if you have one. Get out of your comfort zone and approach people. It’s not hard, I thought money would make me happy but it doesn’t it’s a number that’s fun to build upon but nothing else. Find your purpose and improve yourself. Just remember user we’re all going to make it. God bless.

You sound pretty autistic. Im in the same situation but not retarded and have a gf, up 14,000 dollars in 2 months (started with 800 dollars), and am slightly attractive. I just make the most out of situations because I don't have crippling autist attacks when I have to do important things in my life. It's all in your head now change it

But I just can't stand normies. They always talk about things I totally can't relate to and they always give me the weird looks.
When I'm chatting with them they are all friendly but in real life it always feels like they are just acting nice

It's okay user, me too. Minus the gf part, but yeah, I don't talk to anyone.

btw college isn't privileged anymore it's the new high school diploma

Enough people in my country would love to go to college but simply can't

Yes, that's how life works, I'm sorry.
I share that
It's a weird feeling of wanting company and friends + contempt/disgust for social interactions.
I don't have the answer, nor do I understand why that happens.

oh yes then you are privileged it's all relative to who's around you. I actually recommend just trying to change these bad habits you've formed over the years. There's nothing genetically about you that makes you unable to have a girlfriend, depressed, and awkward and sad. You'd be surprised how much you can change by simply noticing when you make mistakes in these categories and remember them. After that you need to just make sure you try and change as much as you can and it'll turn around for you. I've been in the same boat before and turned it around that way man, there's so much you can actually do.

I have somewhat of the same thing. I think even if we're introverts (I'd call myself one) we as humans are still social creatures and crave interaction at some level.

I just think people won't like me because of my hobbies and fetished kek. Probably main reason why i will die alone

>cowege is weewy hawd
The real world is harder. College is like autopilot in comparison. Adjust your mindset, doing hard things is 90% mental 10% physical.
>no friends
Make some. Believe it or not people from Veeky Forums do exist IRL. Find them if you can’t connect with normies. Normies require you to wear a “mask” which is basically to avoid things that embarrass them. Most of the time their reactions are really false and just them avoiding being publicly embarrassed (norm’s biggest fear).
>women
I like men & can’t help you there
>no one appreciates hard work
A fact of life. Everyone is working harder than everyone else and doesn’t want the others to outshine them. Your work speaks for itself: they know inside if they’re keeping up or not. Ultimately none of this matters anyway. Just get to the goal

Stop being a retard
Go to a good TA discord like q9xXVCC
Pick good long term signals
Get rich.

If you like something that means there are thousand if not millions of other people(assuming thousands because fetished) that like the same thing. The world is so populated with people that you can relate to to the extent that we will all die of starvation because of it. You are not alone

Not if they’re into the same hobbies, and especially not if they’re into the same kinks. Ofc this isn’t information you share unless you know each other on a deep level. Look out if they share your kink, that friend becomes a fuckbuddy.

Well the identify what is making you socially inept and fake it til you make it senpai. Learn how to manipulate if you really can’t stand people and focus on self interest and building your ego.

Maybe in burgerland there are many 4chaners, but my country is flooded by normies and rapefugees
Guess I will have to move somewhere else

>liking men
I like men too but there it's even harder because I'm pickier, while I'm not really picky with women

yea you should really move sounds like you live in a poorer version of Sweden..

There are people with the same hobbies, but having both of them is extremely rare, mostly because they hate each other the most types

Also kinks that basically almost no girl is really into, so even less chances to find a gf

Yes I'm Kraut

maybe go for guys then it sounds like your kink must be homosexual if girls are that turned off by it

i thought people in your country got paid to go to college

>KHV
>Some friends
>free uni in EE all way to masters and beyond
>subsidized living and free money while a student and certain terms are fulfilled
>30k in bank
I know Im in a decent position but I cant bring myself to study and find it hard to concentrate. Is there anything I could look into? Would getting Veeky Forums help?

Anything please, I dont want to fuck this up.

What are the hobbies? Honestly kinks aren’t something you’ll find, instead you introduce them to an already established relationship. I.e. after a year or two maybe mention that you like being pegged (is it? Is it user?)

About hobbies. Are they the type of hobby that can be done in person? For example if you like programming you’ll probably be limited to online communication because who needs to meet in order to program. Consider what they are and possible places people congregate to do them. I.e. if you’re into fishing, go fishing, find other fishers, start a convo. Or go to fishermen.com and arrange a meet

welche stadt?

Getting fit always helps. You don’t need to be jacked, merely exercising daily is beneficial. What do most fortune 500 CEOs have in common? They exercise daily.
The idea behind it is that you’ll be more confident after getting the hormones flowing and building strength. Social situation aren’t so scary when you feel capable of beating people up. It’s a primal thing

only rapefugees, we have to pay around 200€ per semester (which is not much)

hobbies are mainly animu and drugs (not that often though) kekJust most people only smoke weed which I'm not really into and everything else they think is too dangerous
It's not pegging but I would sure like to try that

Ulm bruder

could have ADHD that's what i have and after i got my adderall i started being able to concentrate in class and i find it almost slightly interesting now

Stop going on pol pussy believe in yourself or fake it till you make it

You pussy whitebois want internet validation so bad for your manhood just give it to yourself

Hey OP, I recommend you gain some self-worth.

Read up on some existentialism, listen to some Jordan Peterson, realize that in order for people to respect you, you must first respect yourself. And it's much harder to respect yourself then it is to gain others' respect.

>DRUGS
There isn’t a better hobby to meet people lmao. Hang out with your dealer or something.
Good luck finding anime fans IRL who aren’t cringy. That’s sort of a hidden pleasure

These too

Well the problem is they are either the kind of which only smokes weed or the kind who does everything
Most durg users are just brainlets who want short pleasure
I want meaningful insight into my conciousness and would like to share that with a significant other

Also it feels truly like 99% of the anime community is cringy and cancer so that is hard too
My best way was to find a girl which WAS Normie, and i introduced her to anime, so i could raise her not to be cringy
However she only saw me as a friend and at some point she just broke the contact with me

that's some good advice, thanks user

There was so much damaged caused to me up until I graduated highschool, then I was unable to go to community college unless my older sister took classes with me. I would never look or talk to people and she would talk to people for me.

I decided after a couple of years that I didn't want to be mediocre, and started doing a lot of self-improvement. Hit the gym, got contacts, start getting attention from girls. Things were good for a bit, but I had so many underlying problems that eventually it got worse and I caused people so many problems and made many mistakes, but I also learned many things from people and got a girlfriend.

Eventually, I noticed I still wasn't happy with who I was, and trying to change while being in a social group didn't work out well. I went back to the neet life and was able to work out a good amount of things.

I'm happy now and good at whatever I do.

I'm happy now and good at whatever I do. Thanks Veeky Forums.

Thanks guys I feel a bit better already

>The real world is harder

Not everyone was an art major user. CS courses are the bane of my existence, and CS jobs are more fun.

you're hanging out with the wrong drug users. there are a lot of people who just take psychedelics etc for mind expansion, maybe the very occasional mdma but don't really even smoke weed often and definitely don't take stims/opiates. but you won't find them as easily because they're usually pretty accomplished people in the sense that they can pretend to be normal pretty easily.

Could you stop pajeeting in this thread. Smelly cowpiss triple nigger poo face fuck.

yes those are exactly the people I search for what can I do to find them

this. this is me also. most of my drug user friends are shitbags. most of my professional friends are afraid of drugs. my best friends are my professional friends that i'll roll with 1-2x a year.

OP, here's my 2 cents mate. I'd say join a frat if you were a burger. Having 100+ dudes to draw personality traits from seriously dragged me out of my youthful angst, awkwardness, and autism.

anyways, I can't believe nobody has recommended this in this thread yet - join a club at your university.

my university had an investment club, cryptocurrency club (i ran it), club, young club, even a psychedelic club (they provided free test kits, fucking homies).

that's the best way to meet like-minded people. the hardest part is committing, and stepping out the door to walk to the club. once you're in, you'll be happy you made it.

burgerland sounds awesome, we don't really have that much clubs in college here

user you might be acoustic,
You just described me and I'm a guitar

Ballbusting?

I am one of those people, and to speak for my people. Just be genuine.

Once you have visited dimensions that are literally unthinkable to any norman you don't fear, judge or differentiate from them anymore, you just accept they do not know what is beyond their perception and to be quite honest with you, most just take a stance on something so it no longer bothers them and they can answer when someone asks them something. Not knowing who they are is their biggest fear.

This life here, it's a game of egos, if you have transcended your ego you also realise you need it to survive here. Normies aren't aware of this and hold unto their ego like it's their identity and all there is and they need to defend it. I am completely aware my "personality" is just a mask, a way I like to go through life, who you are is completely fluid if you choose it to be, you choose how you behave so the "mask" is acting like any way you behave is the actual you.

Being genuine to me means doing whatever you feel necessary to do to complete your goals. It's not good or bad, that's why I am friends with neo nazis, hood niggas, hippies, and high class living "posh" people.

You'll quickly find out any of those people can like anime, drugs, Veeky Forums, gore or whatever shit you consider "not normal" you just gotta be genuine to them and they might start behaving the same to you.

now fuck off and stop being a pussy, peace.

not that hard, just feet stuff

I'm genuine most of the times but I'm still mostly lied to and betrayed, my heart really takes damage from such stuff

>>being privileged to go to college
What year is this?

It's pretty easy to get a gf, but what are you looking for, love or fun?

With fun you'll face tragedy somehow, you'll have to hurt someone or get hurt. but in the meantime you can unload your sexuals desires unto someone untill you're tired of it. I'd say for feet stuff be normal to women in bed untill 2-3 months into the relationship, then just talk to them and say it rly turns you on.

Love however should come naturally, do not force it. You do not try to force a flower to blossom now do you user?

Also do not take everything so personal, people are just inconsistent, frightened shitbags full of bullshit. So are you, so am I.

Choose what you want out of this limited time you're given to perceive reality the way you are now in this life and chase it. Do not lot others tell you what to do ever, do listen to advise but do not take anyone's word for anything, always DYOR and be sceptical. ALWAYS accept you know nothing and you are nobody and the secrets of the universe and happiness wil be revealed to you.

Don't make life more complicated then it has to be user, the only reason you are alive is just because.. well to live. So try to live user, and succeed.