Poorfag/newfag here

Poorfag/newfag here.

Trying to get into crypto after barely being able to afford rent.

Rate my portfolio and give me advice

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go do something else you dumb faggot

why the fuck would you diversify? Just hop in one coin and hope for x10, or jump from coins to coins after each x2-3

i mean this is a game that most people can get into an make gains but you really should try to get a little more money in if you want to make money anytime soon unless you pick a decent moonshot

>he diversified his lunch money

You would be more happy with eating a fancy dinner than hoping for gains with that capital

I agree but I'm a wagecuck/college student so I can only invest a little bit at a time

I'm also mining trtl, I'll have about 5k by the end of this weekend probably

yea im in college too but what I did was work over the summer and made around 5k that i put all into crypto and have made around 5 times that in 3 months by playing it safe.

also get creative I started a shitty poorfag hedge fund at my college and got a bunch of normans to join and all in all have around 10k of their money to play around with and i can take any cut I want. That's risky though if you're a moral person

My rent is already paid for Feb, I have about $100 I can buy with. Where should it go in that case?

well what are your goals and how much are you willing to risk?

My goal is to profit (and reinvest that profit). For the entire month of February, 400

I guess to clarify as just profit in general. Maybe 20% increase

Same boat. What do.

20 dollars?? Well Vechain looks alright and I'm guessing it'll get to 10 dollars in the next month or possibly two. That'd get you 20 dollars and more if you get in on a dip

put all in on some random ass coin like TurtleCoin and hope it goes 10x

As far as the year goes I mean I'd like it to increase a lot, 20% is just short term

just pick a coin and put everything you have into it to actually make some money. I suggest FUN. Wait a month and see where you're at after that.

I'm on Binance.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You need to stick it all in one coin and hold until 2x or more. You're wasting your time if you diversify.

Negative Tron?

It's really like .3 or something, I just fucked up entering shit.

Can you recommend a coin to get into? I'm planning on selling my Tron (woo 11 dollops), if I invest $100 plus the Tron profit, what should I invest in

Vechain, leading up to rebranding 26th, then sell, then buy back after dip or find a new mission. Can't recommend buying a shitcoin while we are still downtrending.

OPs portfolio is exactly what i imagine when people say everyones already in on crypto already

what you got is fine just hold on to it for a few months when you start the the name of the game is survival, DON'T fuckin sell ICX

Would it be worthwhile to buy more?

Read this carefully:
> Sell all your coins (or 50%)
> Buy ERY on cryptopia for ~200sats
> Sell ERY on 30.01 (new roadmap) at 600-700 sats
> Have easy 3-4x within 4 days

Also dont invest in hyped shit like TRON/FUN/REQ .. Better read about AMB team and partners

get into waltonchain, only reason it is still below 1 billion market cap is because there is a 1 million usd sell wall and multiple 35-40k sell walls before that... it will explode

Join this Pump and Dump group, make money after earning your way up via referrals. discord gg/jyXQBd3 (add the period)

Or stay poor, whatever you wanna do desu.

>80$
>4 coins

if you hold these you'll be at $1500-1800 EOY
i recommend you sell TRX and buy more REQ. $2200-2600 then

No delta screenshot but r8 my hypothetical portfolio, I'm cutting some losses and moving shit around tonight:

1 ETH in each:

>JNT
Coming to COSS Feb 1st, not in here yet but waiting to pull the trigger.

>TRAC
Not here yet either but will be buying tonight, fucking h8 ED and IDEX.

>COSS
Bought the dip around $0.9, holding until FIAT gateway nears.

>REQ
Buying this dip, can't go any lower imho (originally I bought at $0.03

>BTO
AI + blockchain = moon

>NAS
"google of blockchain" + NEO founders = moon

>ARCT
Market cap is low as shit, certainly moon with HitBTC around the corner + platform is live in Feb
Go ALL IN on ARCT, you are in way too high MC coins.

Dump FUN and TRON, stop falling for memes. Pour the extra funds into REQ.

My gut is telling me to say fuck it and go all in on ARCT though, I could buy 150k that way

All in on FUN or REQ

Do not do this

> FUN
> REQ
> ICX
> TRX
This is bait. Fuck off

No I'm just really dumb

Will I make it Veeky Forums? Looking to hold for a while.

Best advice I can give OP is steer clear of PnD groups. The only ones they benefit are the creators.

570 Cardano
2.2 Ether
3200 Verge
18 KuCoin
1000 Tron
50 Lisk
25 Electroneum
82 Dragonchain

Will I survive?

An other poorrfag...

Should I go INS, BRD or AMM for a moonshot?

Sounds like a pyramid scheme