Sell NEO for XRB right now??

Should I sell my NEO (have about 150) for XRB rn anons, what do you think?

kind of tempted but NEO devcon is in 3 days

no shit sell low buy high

Honestly I see XRB getting back to its ATH in the next few days now that the node issues are fixed. I'd say XRB, I like NEO and all but I don't see it getting the same % increase as XRB right now.

XRB was extremely oversold, but never go all in.

thanks guys, appreciate advice , any other input anons?

Man, I need a girlfriend...

Eh. This one's got no ass. She's just laying in a way that makes it look like she does.

BRAAAAAAPPPPPP

Why would you sell a coin that literally GENERATES YOU coins?

If anything, use your generated GAS to buy XRB.

Same.

I'm here post fap.

I haven't had sex in years...

Don't go all in 30% is fine, depends how much you like your neo

if i was in that room my dick would be in her right now

ok so the consensus is hold NEO?

My thought process, bought neo (antshares ) at $3, buy XRb wait until it foes to $30 , sell half, to buy more NEO

I just want to slowly lower myself on top of her and slide it in to the gushy wet stuff. Don't care about her not having a hooge ass.

>This one's got no ass
good, fat asses are fucking nasty

I haven't had sex in 14 years.

Gonna fly to Germany and visit a prostitute with my crypto gains soon, though.

>muh no ass
You don't need a huge baboon ass to "have an ass". Veeky Forums memes have destroyed your brain.
Her body is fucking godlike.
also, source

NEO is permahold for me. I wouldnt sell unless I knew a big dip was coming. There's a NEO Conference happening next week, so I doubt it'll dip anytime soon..

is that girl white or asian? please get back to me ASAP

NEO is a far better investment than XRB user, I got in at 40$ and pretty happy right now, although I've sold 2/3rds of my stash throughout this past month.
XRB has already mooned to hard and it's not yet established in the market, which means that in bear markets such as ours it will suffer the most.

Wow

I will buy your NEO for $150 if you have more pics

My girlfriend is coming over later, fuck these posts for making me want to fap

God i would fuck her brains out

You can't tell the race of a women by seeing her entire backside and hair?

The girl is obviously white.

gf doesnt offer roi. Never gonna make it

of course she is

Did the exact same thing today. Feels great

Some asians have lighter pussies and can pass off as white from a back shot. Also her hair is extremely straight like the azns sir sir

I had a girl at an Asian massage parlor tell me that our time.

>tfw no gf to call to come over tonight to sniff her rear end

HNNNNNNNNNNG why is it that when I see a girl like this from behind I essentially lose any higher cognitive capacity?

Like fuaaargkh I just want to bury my head in that ass and lick that shit like there's no tomorrow

I dumped all my gas for xrb.
the NEO to GAS ratio should always be 0.5, next year it should be about 0.6-0.7, then 1:1
but the market isn't responding to this, i think this indicates a NEO retracement

>mfw a 24 year old virgin

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Expert here, she is definitely Asian. Too gracile to be "white" and the ass is a dead giveaway. Also hair, skin coloration, etc., but as always you should DYOR

>not shaving ass
ewwww

Been thinking this lately. Until the recent crash/dip it was 50/50. Now GAS isn't catching up.
Was thinking of investing in GAS because it should pick up.
NEO is at pre crash/pre pump levels currently.

You overlooked one thing Bucko. The vagoo isn't sideways.

>tfw also a 24 y/o virgin

why are we still here? just to suffer?